Author Topic: WE HAVE A GETBIGGER WHO PULLS 675 FOR REPS FROM MID SHIN AND.........  (Read 9298 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: WE HAVE A GETBIGGER WHO PULLS 675 FOR REPS FROM MID SHIN AND.........
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2007, 07:09:40 PM »
metroflex doesnt have a GHR?  You serious?  Also, bigger(stronger) hams let you sit back farther, which cause a greater stretch reflex from the hips.

Jason

nope..that was the second question out of my mouth..the first was where are the atlas stones HAHA

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2007, 07:12:48 PM »

say what? How do you set something up to do them in the cage?!
Scroll down:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=114886.100

Works beautifully, you can ask if you dont understand my explanation.
follow the arrows

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2007, 07:14:17 PM »

say what? How do you set something up to do them in the cage?!

load the bar up, there is your heel/ankle pad.  Use a bench to rest your shins on, there is the pad for that.  You can also hang your blue bands from a high crossbar to help with the resistance.

Jason

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2007, 07:16:16 PM »
load the bar up, there is your heel/ankle pad.  Use a bench to rest your shins on, there is the pad for that.  You can also hang your blue bands from a high crossbar to help with the resistance.

Jason
you need the cage so the bar doesnt roll in towards you, other than that DITTO!
follow the arrows

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »
man i'd have to see a picture...i know if i put that stuff together i'd haveit completely backwards

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2007, 07:17:00 PM »
you need the cage so the bar doesnt roll in towards you, other than that DITTO!
or you can use a smith and not have to bother with a big setup on a rack.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2007, 07:17:48 PM »
man i'd have to see a picture...i know if i put that stuff together i'd haveit completely backwards
just use a smith then.
follow the arrows

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2007, 07:20:45 PM »
I believe this guy posted vids before of some of his lifts and his form and range were atrocious. If he does post any of these new lifts, I wouldn't be looking for too much satisfaction gentlemen.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2007, 07:22:50 PM »
I believe this guy posted vids before of some of his lifts and his form and range were atrocious. If he does post any of these new lifts, I wouldn't be looking for too much satisfaction gentlemen.

me?

Jason

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2007, 07:26:06 PM »

I met the range requirements some clowns on here told me I couldn't hit.. I hit parallel with cg benches with 405 on the smith and the same thing with the dumbbell preacher.. and no one paid up. Instead they all sent me pm's telling me that were just fucking around. Typical.. .

but my shrugs were shit.

I've also not only given SHUTUPANDTRAIN a chance to take my money and mr. nhmuscle who says i never offered to work out with him but at teh same time could never find time to meet up to train with me a chance to show up as well.

I support my claims 100% and the videos I had last time I learned alot from. I havne't touched a smith machine since then and My weights and reps have come down SOME but not as much as I thought they would.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2007, 07:33:18 PM »
I met the range requirements some clowns on here told me I couldn't hit.. I hit parallel with cg benches with 405 on the smith and the same thing with the dumbbell preacher.. and no one paid up. Instead they all sent me pm's telling me that were just fucking around. Typical.. .

but my shrugs were shit.

I've also not only given SHUTUPANDTRAIN a chance to take my money and mr. nhmuscle who says i never offered to work out with him but at teh same time could never find time to meet up to train with me a chance to show up as well.

I support my claims 100% and the videos I had last time I learned alot from. I havne't touched a smith machine since then and My weights and reps have come down SOME but not as much as I thought they would.

You are right to an extent. You did make it clear that you had a special way of doing those lifts.

However, where I am from, bench presses (as an example) start from the unracking, stop on the chest and then move back up to lock out. Some of your other claims were backed up too, but it was like adhering to the fine print in some kind of legal contract and looking for a loophole.

It is more than just you with unique form, however, coming from a person who has been in and out of gyms for about 10 or so years, these lifts I have seen from you, were ridiculous.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2007, 07:37:26 PM »
You are right to an extent. You did make it clear that you had a special way of doing those lifts.

However, where I am from, bench presses (as an example) start from the unracking, stop on the chest and then move back up to lock out. Some of your other claims were backed up too, but it was like adhering to the fine print in some kind of legal contract and looking for a loophole.

It is more than just you with unique form, however, coming from a person who has been in and out of gyms for about 10 or so years, these lifts I have seen from you, were ridiculous.
[/quote

oh believe me... i know. Even I'll say that those lifts were bullshit and looked like it too.  I learned alot from those lfits and it took alot to swallow my gym pride and revamp the way I do things but If i want to be teh best lifter I can then it was changed I had to make and I did and not only am I getting overall bigger but stronger too in alot of different lifts.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2007, 07:38:18 PM »

but my shrugs were shit.

MELTDOWN
follow the arrows

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2007, 07:40:41 PM »

[/quote

oh believe me... i know. Even I'll say that those lifts were bullshit and looked like it too.  I learned alot from those lfits and it took alot to swallow my gym pride and revamp the way I do things but If i want to be teh best lifter I can then it was changed I had to make and I did and not only am I getting overall bigger but stronger too in alot of different lifts.

Well I have to admit you take criticism well. I feel like a dick now lol

Sorry for being maybe a bit too blunt. Best of luck to you.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2007, 07:43:28 PM »
Well I have to admit you take criticism well. I feel like a dick now lol

Sorry for being maybe a bit too blunt. Best of luck to you.
learn how to quote, noob.
follow the arrows

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2007, 07:47:14 PM »

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 18, 2007, 07:54:03 PM »
learn how to quote, noob.

internet control freak meltdown  ;D

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2007, 08:25:43 AM »

but my shrugs were shit.

If I have said it once I have said it 37 times..."GOOD PROPER FORM"

If you can do 10 (315) with the right form (which you can not)...I will pay...Legs together...

If you wonder why your hams are shit try 1/3 of the weight with proper form...Got it...

Anything else is bullshit, which was my original post...Heavy weight with stupid crazy ass form does not make muscles hypertrophy...Are we done yet?