Author Topic: Danica Patrick On Next BF: They’re Going To Be An Extremely High-Quality Person  (Read 5854 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Danica Patrick:

“When you know what you don’t want, you know what you do want,” the former race car driver, 38, says in Us Weekly’s exclusive sneak peek of the Friday, March 19, episode of Tamron Hall. “It’s not necessarily that they have their work cut out for him but that they’re going to be an extremely high-quality person with a lot of boxes to check. It’s not as though there are boxes to check, it’s just that I know what I want now and I’m not willing to compromise [or] bend as much.

Thoughts?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
I'd lick her crotch clean after "500 Miles at Daytona".

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
You would need a half dozen fire hoses to clean her off when I was done with her.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Heterosexual thread reported
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Mostly Homer-threads on GB these days no? :D
Q

Dokey111

• Getbig V

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
She is likely discovering that while most men age like wine, most women age like milk. 

Her desirability drops drastically every year.  She will die bitter and alone. 
~

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
she raised her standards at 38, and i'm guessing she wants a man better than aaron rodgers

it won't end well for her

E
E

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
She is likely discovering that while most men age like wine, most women age like milk. 

Her desirability drops drastically every year.  She will die bitter and alone.

She's fucking loaded.  All she has to do is show a 25-35 yo male her body, which is still kicking, and her old godaddy commercials when her face still was, take them to a nice dinner every week and she will still get the fuckings of her life until she is around 65.  She'll have an oopsie baby with one, and leave all the money and assets to the kid who will take care of her til she dies so he/she doesn't fuck up the inheritance.  I'm a Packers and Niners fan, but the fact that Rodgers is from the Bay Area, couldn't handle her, and is now engaged to some liberal actress no one has heard of shows you what a leftist girl he is.

Dave D

• Getbig V
she raised her standards at 38, and i'm guessing she wants a man better than aaron rodgers

it won't end well for her

E

This.

Men don’t care about what money women make, especially if she is looking to date men in her income bracket.

She is past her peak child bearing years, potentially not being able to have children is a deal breaker for a lot of men.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
There was a funny article written about her several years ago, i'm still looking for it.

Apparently she is a total cunt. Feminist egotistical bitch.

Some halfway normal guy dated her for like 6 months and wrote about it.

I'll keep looking.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
She's fucking loaded.  All she has to do is show a 25-35 yo male her body, which is still kicking, and her old godaddy commercials when her face still was, take them to a nice dinner every week and she will still get the fuckings of her life until she is around 65.  She'll have an oopsie baby with one, and leave all the money and assets to the kid who will take care of her til she dies so he/she doesn't fuck up the inheritance.  I'm a Packers and Niners fan, but the fact that Rodgers is from the Bay Area, couldn't handle her, and is now engaged to some liberal actress no one has heard of shows you what a leftist girl he is.

Money or no money ... she will die alone and bitter. 
~

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
This.

Men don’t care about what money women make, especially if she is looking to date men in her income bracket.

She is past her peak child bearing years, potentially not being able to have children is a deal breaker for a lot of men.

Yep you said it, she waited until she has near reached biological irrelevance to raise her standards ???

Not smart. She'll get cock no worries but the prospect of finding someone that really cares drops every year that passes.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Like a lot of women spent whole life trying to be a man until that clock is ready to strike midnight.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
Money or no money ... she will die alone and bitter.

You missed the part about the "oopsie" baby.  Bitter?  Most likely.  Totally alone?  Doubt it, unless the kid is a complete idiot willing to fuck up a multi-million inheritance for just stopping by to say "hi mom", run some errands, and take her to Dr. appts while never having to have a job during that b4 she dies.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
You missed the part about the "oopsie" baby.  Bitter?  Most likely.  Totally alone?  Doubt it, unless the kid is a complete idiot willing to fuck up a multi-million inheritance for just stopping by to say "hi mom", run some errands, and take her to Dr. appts while never having to have a job during that b4 she dies.

I missed nothing.

She will die alone and bitter. 
~

Dave D

• Getbig V
Yep you said it, she waited until she has near reached biological irrelevance to raise her standards ???

Not smart. She'll get cock no worries but the prospect of finding someone that really cares drops every year that passes.

She has had her eggs frozen.

This wont end well.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Need to see her cock to be sure.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
I’d pound her axe wound so hard that people would be reminded of what the Tijuana donkey did to Shizzo’s rectum.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Amazing auto racer!

Her career record was something close to...

0- wins
315- losses
a

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Amazing auto racer!

Her career record was something close to...

0- wins
315- losses

I saw one of her races in Florida.  Her ability compared to the attention she got was way out of proportion. 

It was very obvious she had a high opinion of herself.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
I saw one of her races in Florida.  Her ability compared to the attention she got was way out of proportion. 

You kinda have to to drive nearly 200 mph for hours at a time I would think?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

COCK, COCK, COCK

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Well, being the only woman, and an attractive one, at a racing event filled with dudes with mullets has it's benefits.

Nobody has ever liked her for her "skills". ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

You missed the point

She wants a guy on her level or higher, not some random 25-35 year old