Author Topic: Neo-Nazi website is very happy with Trumps comments  (Read 1788 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Neo-Nazi website is very happy with Trumps comments
« on: August 14, 2017, 10:05:32 AM »
Assuming Trump doesn't actually support the actions of neo-nazi's then he must be an absolute moron

It's a easy lay up to go out and specifically condemn these groups yet Trump didn't do it

So we either have a total moron in the White House or someone who supports neo-nazi white supremacists

Less than a half-hour after Trump’s live remarks, the Daily Stormer had declared the president’s words as a signal of tacit support for their side:

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate … on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

The neo-Nazi live blog also noted that Trump had refused to respond when a reporter asked about white nationalists who supported him.

“No condemnation at all,” the Daily Stormer wrote. “When asked to condemn, [Trump] just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/13/one-group-loved-trumps-remarks-about-charlottesville-white-supremacists/?utm_term=.b418fccef701

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Neo-Nazi website is very happy with Trumps comments
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 10:52:51 AM »
I'm upset the Washington Post didn't use quotes from Getbig.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 10:59:44 AM »
I'm upset the Washington Post didn't use quotes from Getbig.

as stupid and ultra-right wing as some of our posters are I still don't think this place is a considered a good source for the neo-nazi white supremacists point of  view

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 11:18:14 AM »
SOOOOOOO....if Trump calls for unity and condems both sides ..BAD!!! But when Obongo does the same or says things like...we may never know the reasons etc its ok. This is all bs fueled by the Left. Obama created this climate. Trump was a New York Lib ....you honestly think he's any more racist then Hil or any of her group.
L

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 11:27:17 AM »
SOOOOOOO....if Trump calls for unity and condems both sides ..BAD!!! But when Obongo does the same or says things like...we may never know the reasons etc its ok. This is all bs fueled by the Left. Obama created this climate. Trump was a New York Lib ....you honestly think he's any more racist then Hil or any of her group.

Is he a Lib or not?

Would he use racism to his advantage?

I'll put it to you like this, if you do not deny racism, you're a racist.

That's just reality.

Why do Nazi's, the Klan, and White Supremacist groups like him? There must be a reason. The last guy they liked this much on a political level was David Duke, and we know what he's about.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 11:33:36 AM »

correct, that is BAD

both sides are not the same and trying to create a moral equivalency is total bullshit

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 12:23:34 PM »
correct, that is BAD

both sides are not the same and trying to create a moral equivalency is total bullshit

What do you mean by this, Straw?  In which way?

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 12:53:32 PM »
BLM supporter kills cops soon after organized protest where subhuman hebrews are shouting "pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon."
Obami gets in front of the camera, but instead of condemning the BLM hate and terror rhetoric, talks about the shooter as a lone wolf, not a part of any social justice group, and even, if I am remembering correctly, comes close to blaming the cops because of the police brutality against innocent blacks.
No sane and logical person would ever support what happened over the weekend. But the glaring hypocrisy by the left, and especially straw fag, is so frustrating.

Straw pussy, can you seriously debate this hypocrisy without sounding like a cucked phag who loves eggplant cock?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 01:11:14 PM »
BLM supporter kills cops soon after organized protest where subhuman hebrews are shouting "pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon."
Obami gets in front of the camera, but instead of condemning the BLM hate and terror rhetoric, talks about the shooter as a lone wolf, not a part of any social justice group, and even, if I am remembering correctly, comes close to blaming the cops because of the police brutality against innocent blacks.
No sane and logical person would ever support what happened over the weekend. But the glaring hypocrisy by the left, and especially straw fag, is so frustrating.

Straw pussy, can you seriously debate this hypocrisy without sounding like a cucked phag who loves eggplant cock?

Some people do though.

It's like the BLM guy... Some people supported that piece of shit too. I don't think BLM can fairly be compared to Nazis or the KKK though.

Those groups have REAL history... History of being specifically out to denigrate people of color and ethnic background. BLM might have some people who are truly shitbags in its midst, but that is not what the group is about.

At least on any level that I've seen. I'm sure some people will disagree, but let's be real here. BLM was started because they felt that black people were unjustly being persecuted. The KKK and Nazis have history of specifically PERSECUTING.

Yes, some people in BLM are shitbags, but that's not why it was founded.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 01:22:24 PM »
Some people do though.

It's like the BLM guy... Some people supported that piece of shit too. I don't think BLM can fairly be compared to Nazis or the KKK though.

Those groups have REAL history... History of being specifically out to denigrate people of color and ethnic background. BLM might have some people who are truly shitbags in its midst, but that is not what the group is about.

At least on any level that I've seen. I'm sure some people will disagree, but let's be real here. BLM was started because they felt that black people were unjustly being persecuted. The KKK and Nazis have history of specifically PERSECUTING.

Yes, some people in BLM are shitbags, but that's not why it was founded.

But then I believe it can be said BLM poses a much greater potential risk to the safety of this country and its cities.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 01:25:33 PM »
But then I believe it can be said BLM poses a much greater potential risk to the safety of this country and its cities.

Why do you think this?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 01:39:05 PM »
Why do you think this?

I think there are bunches of kids in these cities with nothing better to do than wait for a chance to become violent.  And to listen to them talk to one another, they are without question as racist as can be.

I understand that poverty plays a huge part in it (without excusing any individual), but the fact remains.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 01:41:10 PM »
I think there are bunches of kids in these cities with nothing better to do than wait for a chance to become violent.  And to listen to them talk to one another, they are without question as racist as can be.

I understand that poverty plays a huge part in it (without excusing any individual), but the fact remains.

How do you think that compares to all of the poverty stricken white rural people in the country who also have nothing better to do?

Are we saying it's because there are more racist black people than white people? I'm sure that's not the case just due to demographics.

There are lots of white people sitting on porches in the middle of America that have nothing better to do either. They just have to drive to go do it... Which some of them apparently did over the weekend.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 01:53:42 PM »
How do you think that compares to all of the poverty stricken white rural people in the country who also have nothing better to do?

For one thing, they aren't reproducing at similar rates TMK.  They aren't concentrated in their presence in such a way, either (as city kids), and for whatever reason they tend not to herd with others as they become young adults.

Are we saying it's because there are more racist black people than white people? I'm sure that's not the case just due to demographics.

Yeah, I don't know.  I really don't know about the numbers, other than to say that racism is a sign of stupidity, desperation, and similar unpleasantness.  However it pans out in the statistics (if those could be gauged) can probably be traced to other things occurring at that time.

There are lots of white people sitting on porches in the middle of America that have nothing better to do either. They just have to drive to go do it... Which some of them apparently did over the weekend.

I'd really like to know how this thing got underway.  I'd love to know if money changed hands at any time.

No doubt the endless images of fighting and racial discord are priceless to certain individuals.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 01:58:23 PM »
For one thing, they aren't reproducing at similar rates TMK.  They aren't concentrated in their presence in such a way, either (as city kids), and for whatever reason they tend not to herd with others as they become young adults.

Yeah, I don't know.  I really don't know about the numbers, other than to say that racism is a sign of stupidity, desperation, and similar unpleasantness.  However it pans out in the statistics (if those could be gauged) can probably be traced to other things occurring at that time.

I'd really like to know how this thing got underway.  I'd love to know if money changed hands at any time.

No doubt the endless images of fighting and racial discord are priceless to certain individuals.

I don't know. There are a lot of unwed, impregnated, teens in the middle of the country. I can show you people right now in certain areas where they have 3 or 4 kids and are absolutely much the same as each other. You would be shocked how similar trash white and trash black people are to each other. In MANY ways.

It would be hard to gauge the question I posed, I'm just looking at it from a simplistic nature. We know the US is 65% white, and the rest is minorities. There would have to be more "racist" white people than black people just from a general numbers game.

I don't know about money. I know we are always looking for a boogie man... Maybe just maybe, the boogie man is just people.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 02:12:48 PM »
I don't know. There are a lot of unwed, impregnated, teens in the middle of the country. I can show you people right now in certain areas where they have 3 or 4 kids and are absolutely much the same as each other. You would be shocked how similar trash white and trash black people are to each other. In MANY ways.

One thing that trips me out a little, is how often it seems two opposing sides are actually nearly identical.  Yeah.

It would be hard to gauge the question I posed, I'm just looking at it from a simplistic nature. We know the US is 65% white, and the rest is minorities. There would have to be more "racist" white people than black people just from a general numbers game.

I think it'd be too difficult to ever grasp numbers on it.  From defining the word, to getting individuals to fully admit to things, to quantifying it fairly, and so on.

I've very little doubt that a black parent is far more likely to raise a child as racist than a white parent, at this current time.  I think poverty plays its role as expected.

I don't know about money. I know we are always looking for a boogie man... Maybe just maybe, the boogie man is just people.

No question it was people who made it happen, ultimately.  But I'm not as sure as you regarding money, and whether it changed hands at some very early point in the process.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 02:16:52 PM »
One thing that trips me out a little, is how often it seems two opposing sides are actually nearly identical.  Yeah.

They are 2 sides of the same trash coin. As someone who has seen it from both sides, I promise you, they are exactly the same.

I think it'd be too difficult to ever grasp numbers on it.  From defining the word, to getting individuals to fully admit to things, to quantifying it fairly, and so on.

I've very little doubt that a black parent is far more likely to raise a child as racist than a white parent, at this current time.  I think poverty plays its role as expected.

No question it was people who made it happen, ultimately.  But I'm not as sure as you regarding money, and whether it changed hands at some very early point in the process.

All good points and valid questions. All we can do is keep questioning and hope we can one day find the answer.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 02:22:32 PM »
They are 2 sides of the same trash coin. As someone who has seen it from both sides, I promise you, they are exactly the same.

All good points and valid questions. All we can do is keep questioning and hope we can one day find the answer.

Yes.  One thing I can't stand are the "Tough Tit!" crowd when it comes to poverty, trying to pretend it has nothing to do with anything.

It holds a hell of a lot of power, and not of the good sort.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 02:37:27 PM »
Yes.  One thing I can't stand are the "Tough Tit!" crowd when it comes to poverty, trying to pretend it has nothing to do with anything.

It holds a hell of a lot of power, and not of the good sort.

Absolutely true. Poverty is not easy to climb out of. All statistics and information prove that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 02:46:07 PM »
Absolutely true. Poverty is not easy to climb out of. All statistics and information prove that.

Yes, and i think the "confusion" comes from the fact that, while shitty behavior (racism, violence, whatever) from an individual cannot and should not be excused by it, it is nevertheless a factor when looking at people as a group.  A hugely important factor.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 02:56:43 PM »

I like Straw and enjoy many of his posts.
But on this topic ( and some others), the liberal democrats LOSE me.

I'm for a strong work ethic, personal gun rights , military service and obeying the law .
I think  being polite with good manners  is a virtue , REGARDLESS of your politics.

As a libertarian minded CONSERVATIVE, I think we elect leaders who speak and behave like adults.
This is why I prefer Mike Pence over Donald Trump.

Politics aside, Trump is right, we had a lot of out of control antics on BOTH sides this back weekend at U-Va.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2017, 03:03:53 PM »
correct, that is BAD

This is where we disagree my friend.
The reason why MLK and the 1960's civil rights movement was a success , was largely due to the discipline of the protestors involved.
Most civil rights marchers show remarkable restraint and acted with dignity. Dr King knew this was the key to gaining respect.

Acting out in violent attacks and spitting on the racist groups didn't help their cause.
They should have been out there in force and protested the racists in the proper manner.
Get in formation, hold your sign, chant in unison and refuse to engage in undisciplined out bursts.

But no, they had to act like anarchist from some internet cosplay convention.
I even saw one "anti-protestor" try to ram a large wooden sign into a protestor and then spit on him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2017, 03:05:08 PM »

hey dipshit

here's the BLM website: http://blacklivesmatter.com/

show me where they advocate violence against police or anyone

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2017, 03:34:45 PM »
This is where we disagree my friend.
The reason why MLK and the 1960's civil rights movement was a success , was largely due to the discipline of the protestors involved.
Most civil rights marchers show remarkable restraint and acted with dignity. Dr King knew this was the key to gaining respect.

Acting out in violent attacks and spitting on the racist groups didn't help their cause.
They should have been out there in force and protested the racists in the proper manner.
Get in formation, hold your sign, chant in unison and refuse to engage in undisciplined out bursts.

But no, they had to act like anarchist from some internet cosplay convention.
I even saw one "anti-protestor" try to ram a large wooden sign into a protestor and then spit on him.

Hahaha

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2017, 03:57:51 PM »
hey dipshit

here's the BLM website: http://blacklivesmatter.com/

show me where they advocate violence against police or anyone

For some reason, their Event Calendar is completely empty.