Author Topic: how much do high fat "anabolic" "palumbo" type diet increase testosterone & HGH?  (Read 6420 times)

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
is it a significant amount?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
is it a significant amount?
any gurus on here? by what % does it increase if any?
75% at least. AXA had great results 200% increase!!!  :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
BOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Results may vary.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
You know what I started incorporating a ton of fats into my diet and I got my blood work done and my testosterone levels went up 65 points from my last blood work (which was about 5 months prior) no joke..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You know what I started incorporating a ton of fats into my diet and I got my blood work done and my testosterone levels went up 65 points from my last blood work (which was about 5 months prior) no joke..
Why do you get blood work done so often, are you on teh juice or do you have promiscuous sex with many coked up bar whores?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CARTEL

• Getbig V

To a 66?  :o That is no joke!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Haha, no juice at all.. I had pneumonia about a year and a half ago, so I get my blood work done every few months to make sure everything is alright, and I also had to go in to get a flu shot (my physician wanted me to get one). But I also make sure I don't catch anything (std wise) I've made some questionable decisions over the years, I think alot more before I make decisions these days. ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
To a 66?  :o That is no joke!

Not 66 total..and it went up 65 points lol..

CARTEL

• Getbig V
Not 66 total..and it went up 65 points lol..

Just messin' with ya  ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Don't believe in these things guys, if it actually did that wouldnt everyone be doing a diet like that?
Also, one test says nothing, you should do a blood test at least a few times because these things fluctuate

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Palumbo is a tad scary...He is 5'7 with a size 15 shoe for crying out loud

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Well I'm not trying to preach this stuff or anything, all I know is that I always stayed away from fat as much as possible, I always wanted to stay as lean as can be, I usually only ate chicken, ground turkey, tuna, egg whites, and whey as my primary protein sources, maybe 1 or 2 times a week I would throw in a steak. Since I've been doing this, I got bigger, stronger, fuller, feel better..it's not just an increase in testosterone, overall I feel alot better!

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
how long were you on it?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
how long were you on it?

I was only on the Palumbo diet for 11 days prior to Mr. GetBig, but I now incorporate alot of fats in my diet, all full eggs, alot of red meat, fattier fish (salmon), nuts (almonds, walnuts, brazil) oils (macadamia & olive).

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
The Palumbo diet will definitely dry you out, I dropped like 7 pounds in 11 days before Mr. Getbig, without carbs theres alot less water retention in the body. Good diet for the summer or just trying to lean out, right now I'm trying to bulk up, so I'm eating just about everything, but I'm making sure to take in a ton of fats no matter what.

Method101

• Getbig V
I wouldn't advise eating high fat high carb at the same time  :-\ alot of problems, either one or the other
that's what I read on the internet  :D
no shit sherlock, carbs = insulin = fat storage. btw the palumbo diet works better for dave palumbo etc. because they inject insulin after a workout and don't need to eat carbs for it.

am i right?  ??? :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I'm four days into it.  I fucking hate the process it takes to go into ketosis.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
that new 'search' bar in the youtube windows is distracting.  Is it like that on all their embeds now?

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
no shit sherlock, carbs = insulin = fat storage. btw the palumbo diet works better for dave palumbo etc. because they inject insulin after a workout and don't need to eat carbs for it.

Nothing wrong with eating carbs and fat at the same time. The insulin will not store the fat as fat, study biochemistry and you will learn. And when you eat carbs and fat at the same time your body wont just use the carbs as energy and store the fat.. its complete bs you metabolism doesnt work that way.
Now stop eating like someone with an eating disorder and combine your food in which ever way you like.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
I wanna try it, just for an experiement
wouldn't mind seeing the bottom row of my abs again  ;D I've been downing lot of food for the last little while  :'(
:D

Method101

• Getbig V
Nothing wrong with eating carbs and fat at the same time. The insulin will not store the fat as fat, study biochemistry and you will learn. And when you eat carbs and fat at the same time your body wont just use the carbs as energy and store the fat.. its complete bs you metabolism doesnt work that way.
Now stop eating like someone with an eating disorder and combine your food in which ever way you like.
post your picture "eisenherz" you must be a beast with all this knowledge of "biochemistry"

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
post your picture "eisenherz" you must be a beast with all this knowledge of "biochemistry"

Do you need to be a chef to know that a dish tastes bad?
Please learn to offer something useful in a conversation. It will help you and others in life.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

lmao no you are way way wrong

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
no actually yes it does work that way insulin release occurs in response to elevated blood sugar which occurs after you eat carbohydrates.. the presence of insulin in the blood stream at the same time as the presence of fatty acids makes the storeage of fatty acids into adipose VERY VERY easy.. almost unavoidable