Author Topic: NBA Playoffs  (Read 3742 times)

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
Re: NBA Playoffs
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 11:24:52 PM »
The warriors absolutely crushed the mavs tonight. Biggest upset in NBA playoff history, crazy..........

Yep, this is awesome to see, Jackson went completely nuts with 7 threes. I totally never saw this coming and had the Mavs as favorites with the Suns to win it all, I thought they'd actually learnt something after meekly succumbing to the Heat last year.

Leave it to arguably the greatest player of all time in Bill Russell to point out much earlier in the series that the Warriors had beaten the Mavs something like 3-1 in the regular season. That's why he has 11 rings and I have none. Mr Cuban has some big decisions to make during the off season ;D.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: NBA Playoffs
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 06:57:13 AM »
what the hell are you talking about? that makes no sense at all. i didn't know the raptors got a new roster for the playoffs.

what are you talking about. they have 11 new players if you count dixon and jackson. its a totally different team, a much better one.

mitchell was outcoached badly in the playoffs, they got crushed twice and even in there wins were more then lucky to hold on.

your sentence doesnt even make sense for two chief reasons

1) i never said they "got" new players for the playoffs, thats obvious

2) why are you even mentioning playoffs when i say mitchell shouldnt have won coach of the year. the award is based on the regular season, so why even mention the playoffs?

from your post it is evident that you suffer from some disorder, my sympathies.