Author Topic: The Server's going to crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17791 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: The Server's going to crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2007, 04:24:14 AM »
In Shadow's case, it'll be considered nothing short of heaven. You see, his biggest wish and fantasy is to get imprisoned in the most notorious prison in the US so he can show nay, PROVE to each and every one of those hard asses, criminals and cops alike, that he's the nastiest little bottom bitch they'll ever meet.
spoken from your very US prison experience ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2007, 04:26:28 AM »
you guys stink..thats a fact..you pale skinned freaks are nothing short of smelling like shit....washing your asses with drt tissue paper and then not taking showers for weeks cuz you feel 'cold'..you fuckers stink.. :-X
Okay and im sure you smell great and look amazing . seeing how your a fcking virgin  ::) You must be the man eh Rico Suaveassturbanwearingfuc k

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2007, 04:28:03 AM »
Okay and im sure you smell great and look amazing . seeing how your a fcking virgin  ::) You must be the man eh Rico Suaveassturbanwearingfuc k
see i am not saying that every american on this board smells like shit..i am saying just to a certain degree americans o stink
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2007, 04:28:48 AM »
So your saying that the shadow can sck and fck with the likes of the great Jenna Jameson?

Not at all. I'm saying that if Jenna Jameson is the amount of data in 1 byte, Shadow would be the Internet.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2007, 04:30:57 AM »
Not at all. I'm saying that if Jenna Jameson is the amount of data in 1 byte, Shadow would be the Internet.
see you like making homo erotic references????why???cuz you think bashing along the lines of homo sexuality is the ultimate fun..well your posts do show how much you like homosexuality :-*
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2007, 04:35:23 AM »
see i am not saying that every american on this board smells like shit..i am saying just to a certain degree americans o stink
anyways.....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2007, 04:37:05 AM »
see you like making homp erotic reference????why???cuz you think bashing along the lines of homo sexuality is the ultimate fun..well your posts do show how much you like homosexuality :-*

What you've said is uglier than a potrait of True Adonis' face, drawn with the real shit (as in 'fecal matter') of Bluto

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2007, 04:39:38 AM »
you guys stink..thats a fact..you pale skinned freaks are nothing short of smelling like shit....washing your asses with drt tissue paper and then not taking showers for weeks cuz you feel 'cold'..you fuckers stink.. :-X

hahahahaha most people I know take a couple showers per day. God you're stupid. :D You see,Shadow,in America,water is not a luxery...everyone has it and guess what..we don't have to lead a donkey down to the  river and haul it back in buckets.It is nice and clean and is plumbed right to our house.It is heated and everything.

P.S. we  poop in the bathroom not in the street.  :-*

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2007, 04:40:03 AM »
see you like making homp erotic reference????why???cuz you think bashing along the lines of homo sexuality is the ultimate fun..well your posts do show how much you like homosexuality :-*
Dont be actin like your little dick doesnt get hard when you read kiwiols posts.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2007, 04:45:03 AM »
 hahahahaha most people I know take a couple showers per day. God you're stupid. :D You see,Shadow,in America,water is not a luxery...everyone has it and guess what..we don't have to lead a donkey down to the  river and haul it back in buckets.It is nice and clean and is plumbed right to our house.It is heated and everything.

P.S. we  poop in the bathroom not in the street.  :-*
hahahahahhaahahahahhaaaaaaaa you're so fuckin dumb..i know i take regular showers..i have seen alot americans in india and they litreally smell like walking shit bodies..americans=shits
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2007, 04:46:37 AM »
What you've said is uglier than a potrait of True Adonis' face, drawn with the real shit (as in 'fecal matter') of Bluto
hahahahahah brutal stupid description...another reference to scat..the other day to posted about my posts smelling like shit..you love shit and homosexuality..admit it kiwitroll..you live for shit and cocks
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2007, 04:47:38 AM »
hahahahahhaahahahahhaaaaaaaa you're so fuckin dumb..i know i take regular showers..i have seen alot americans in india and they litreally smell like walking shit bodies..americans=shits

How far are you from the river? Is it a long walk?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2007, 04:47:46 AM »
Dont be actin like your little dick doesnt get hard when you read kiwiols posts.
ahhahahhahhaah ::) ::) ::)..so you get hard by reading other peoples post...ahahahahaha
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2007, 04:48:31 AM »
How far are you from the river? Is it a long walk?
ahahahhaahah...you're too lazy to take a bath because you think its a bit 'cold'.ahhahah brutal lazy assholes
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2007, 04:48:50 AM »
hahahahahah brutal stupid description...another reference to scat..the other day to posted about my posts smelling like shit..you love shit and homosexuality..admit it kiwitroll..you live for shit and cocks

hahaha I will give you credit... "KIWITROLL" made me laugh. :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2007, 04:49:24 AM »
ahahahhaahah...you're too lazy to take a bath because you think its a bit 'cold'.ahhahah brutal lazy assholes

WE have indoor plumbing dumbo...with hot water. ::)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2007, 04:49:59 AM »
ahhahahhahhaah ::) ::) ::)..so you get hard by reading other peoples post...ahahahahaha
Hey i found a pic of your brother shadow!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2007, 04:50:27 AM »

WE have indoor plumbing dumbo...with hot water. ::)
but you still don't feel like taking a bath... ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2007, 04:51:02 AM »
i have seen alot americans in india and they litreally smell like walking shit bodies

That's because you're purposely spreading their butt cheeks apart and putting your nose next to their asshole in the comfort that they're going to be unconscious for at least an hour, during which time you'll get to enact your most disgusting fantasies, as you'd planned on doing before drugging them out in the first place.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2007, 04:51:18 AM »
Hey i found a pic of your brother shadow!!!
you can do better than that :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2007, 04:52:30 AM »
That's because you're purposely spreading their butt cheeks apart and putting your nose next to their asshole in the comfort that they're going to be unconscious for at least an hour, during which time you'll get to enact your most disgusting fantasies, as you'd planned on doing before drugging them out in the first place.

see another scat related post...you love playing with shit all day long
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2007, 04:53:10 AM »
  hahaha I will give you credit... "KIWITROLL" made me laugh. :)

gtbro1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, you think I'm a troll, do you? ;D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2007, 04:53:30 AM »
you can do better than that :-\
okay. i'm going to go smoke a blunt .

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2007, 04:55:02 AM »
but still don't feel like taking a bath... ::)

Nobody in America takes baths.They take showers...usually two per day. Taking a bath means you sit in your own filth...like Indians. What do you guys do when a turd floats down the river while you are bathing? Do you scoop it up or just let it melt in your "bath water"? I bet it really sucks to hit a urine slick.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2007, 04:56:23 AM »
gtbro1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, you think I'm a troll, do you? ;D

:) funny is funny,Kiwiol. One of you guys called me "gthoe1" once and I laughed my ass off.