Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 382268 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3800 on: April 24, 2013, 01:55:11 PM »
Remember, there are facts and there are facts proven in a court of law.  Everything said to this point is all heresay.  In court a good defender can build a good case to make the young brother out to be some victim.  Shittier things have happened thousands of time in court.  A true judge despite watching the news will go in there blinded and let both sides prove their cases and make a decision.  One fuckup by the prosecution can turn the whole case around.

Obama blabbing his gums that Justice prevailed is a crock of shit.  Justice has yet to even start.  Does he even know what Justice means?  Arresting someone is not Justice, the court system is where Justice will prevail or not.

with miranda rights he is also in a position to cut a deal

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3801 on: April 24, 2013, 01:57:00 PM »
uh no, what i'm trying to say is that we shouldn't dismiss everyone who dares to question the bullshit "official story" that uncle sam spoonfeeds to the highly biased media and the generally uninformed leave-it-to-beaver american public as a "moron" just because they can't wrap their simpleton mind around it. ESPECIALLY when it conflicts with eyewitness reports. nice job on throwing out a strawman argument RIGHT after calling me out for a strawman argument, btw.

Eyewitnesses will believe what they want and are told.  I watched some show on Discovery about this where in plain daylight they staged crimes then asked people who were right there to rate their memory and if they can recall anything about the crime and almost all of them messed up couldn't clearly identify the suspect or what had happened. 

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3802 on: April 24, 2013, 02:02:25 PM »
The "baby face" photos of this terrorist are annoying.  Let's see some Jr. High photos of Mohammed Atta while we are at it.

This guy placed a bomb next to a 7 year old.

There's no defense.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3803 on: April 24, 2013, 02:18:43 PM »
Doesn't even make sense why he is getting a trial, but he is an American citizen so it's his right.

Guaranteed over the next year a bill quietly will pass where your citizenship gets stripped for committing similar crimes.  I think today you can only lose it for treason.  Then they can just treat them as prisoners of war and forgo trials.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3804 on: April 24, 2013, 02:24:11 PM »
yeah cops and government can do no wrong. they always have your best interests in mind, you know! 

;D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3805 on: April 24, 2013, 05:21:28 PM »
Eyewitnesses will believe what they want and are told.  I watched some show on Discovery about this where in plain daylight they staged crimes then asked people who were right there to rate their memory and if they can recall anything about the crime and almost all of them messed up couldn't clearly identify the suspect or what had happened. 

that's a human fallacy that applies to everyone. if you're gonna run with that then those in the government are not immune to it. why did they go out and openly blame two guys who didn't even have anything to do with it?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3806 on: April 25, 2013, 09:28:55 AM »
 ::) ::)

New Yorker editor: Gun control would have made bombing harder to pull off

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/24/new-yorker-editor-gun-control-would-have-made-bomb/

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3810 on: April 25, 2013, 11:28:59 AM »
Louis Vaton bag of Terrorist Peace  ,

her 2 sons are dead, gotta bust out the nice purse for the press

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3811 on: April 25, 2013, 11:31:39 AM »
Your statement here could just explain how everyone could be "in" on a conspiracy. You just admitted how people could not recall the facts even when they were there. Do you now see how easy it is to pull off a conspiracy?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3812 on: April 25, 2013, 11:48:11 AM »
delusional, disgustin ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314663/Boston-bombers-crazed-mother-Zubeidat-Tsarnaeva-says-marathon-carnage-play-paint-instead-blood.html

What a disgusting woman, Islam destroys morality and knowing how to act appropriately.  And where does she get all her stupid ideas, from the traitorous Conspiracy Nutters who are so mentally ill they believe they are at War with there own Government and yet they continue to still live there.  If they seriously see the Government as the enemy or as a repressive regime, why don't they move to North Korea, Saudi Arabia or Iran and see what a REAL repressive regime is like, they will be begging to come home to the NAZI USA within a week.

If I believed for a minute my Government was the enemy and was any minute now about to turn and attack its own people, I would be high-tailing it out of there.  I suspect these Conspiracy Nutters know what they are saying is delusional, but it's kind of like a game for them to help them overcome there sense of powerlessness, add some excitement to their dreary lives and make up for the failed attempt they have made to succeed.  If anything I see the American Government as the opposite to what these conspiracy Nutters claim, they are NOT strict enough, they allow too much freedom and it's citizens are like spoiled children who have no idea how lucky they are.
V

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3813 on: April 25, 2013, 11:53:13 AM »
What a disgusting woman, Islam destroys morality and knowing how to act appropriately.  And where does she get all her stupid ideas, from the traitorous Conspiracy Nutters who are so mentally ill they believe they are at War with there own Government and yet they continue to still live there.  If they seriously see the Government as the enemy or as a repressive regime, why don't they move to North Korea, Saudi Arabia or Iran and see what a REAL repressive regime is like, they will be begging to come home to the NAZI USA within a week.

If I believed for a minute my Government was the enemy and was any minute now about to turn and attack its own people, I would be high-tailing it out of there.  I suspect these Conspiracy Nutters know what they are saying is delusional, but it's kind of like a game for them to help them overcome there sense of powerlessness, add some excitement to their dreary lives and make up for the failed attempt they have made to succeed.  If anything I see the American Government as the opposite to what these conspiracy Nutters claim, they are NOT strict enough, they allow too much freedom and it's citizens are like spoiled children who have no idea how lucky they are.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3814 on: April 25, 2013, 12:15:26 PM »

What gets me, is your walking around in your own Country thinking the American Governments out to get you and anybody who doesn't believe that is brainwashed.  Essentially you carry the same mindset as a terrorist or any other enemy of America.  Why do you stay, why not leave and go live in a Country that also hates America, and then you can all bash on America as much as you like, maybe even plan a few terrorists acts while your at it.  Do you not see how foolish you look when the Mother of a terrorist is now spouting all the same nonsense you do.  Can you even consider the possibility that you are brainwashed and buying into ideas that are put out there to feed a cetain parties political agenda.  Don't you ever ask yourself why their is an industry that makes tons of money from perpetuating constant conspiracy myths.  Are you not aware that you are more than likely a pawn in someones political agenda, and you don't even know it.  

Generally in any democratic country, their will be opposing parties, and they will do anything to discredit and destroy their opponents. Creating conspiracy theories is a perfect way to convince people to distrust and throw out the current government.  Anybody who opposed the current government would benefit immensely from creating conspiracy propaganda and getting people to view their elected officials with suspicion.  It's a great tactic, and one that's easily pulled of with a lot of morons walking around, all with a chip on their shoulder and pissed off their lives didn't live up to their school-yard expectations.  I suspect the truly brainwashed people are the conspiracy whackjobs.

Ask yourself what possible political gain can be gotten by putting out conspiracy theories and you will soon learn why they do it, people like Alex Jones know it's all bullshit, he knows in a despot regime, anyway trying to expose it would be killed in the middle of the night and never heard of again.  People like Alex Jones use it as a political tool, and quite masterfully too, I mean it's got you buying into it all, hasn't it.  The majority of the conspiracy theories are nothing more than a political tool to swing votes.
V

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3815 on: April 25, 2013, 01:45:11 PM »
What gets me, is your walking around in your own Country thinking the American Governments out to get you and anybody who doesn't believe that is brainwashed.  Essentially you carry the same mindset as a terrorist or any other enemy of America.  Why do you stay, why not leave and go live in a Country that also hates America, and then you can all bash on America as much as you like, maybe even plan a few terrorists acts while your at it.  Do you not see how foolish you look when the Mother of a terrorist is now spouting all the same nonsense you do.  Can you even consider the possibility that you are brainwashed and buying into ideas that are put out there to feed a cetain parties political agenda.  Don't you ever ask yourself why their is an industry that makes tons of money from perpetuating constant conspiracy myths.  Are you not aware that you are more than likely a pawn in someones political agenda, and you don't even know it.  

Generally in any democratic country, their will be opposing parties, and they will do anything to discredit and destroy their opponents. Creating conspiracy theories is a perfect way to convince people to distrust and throw out the current government.  Anybody who opposed the current government would benefit immensely from creating conspiracy propaganda and getting people to view their elected officials with suspicion.  It's a great tactic, and one that's easily pulled of with a lot of morons walking around, all with a chip on their shoulder and pissed off their lives didn't live up to their school-yard expectations.  I suspect the truly brainwashed people are the conspiracy whackjobs.

Ask yourself what possible political gain can be gotten by putting out conspiracy theories and you will soon learn why they do it, people like Alex Jones know it's all bullshit, he knows in a despot regime, anyway trying to expose it would be killed in the middle of the night and never heard of again.  People like Alex Jones use it as a political tool, and quite masterfully too, I mean it's got you buying into it all, hasn't it.  The majority of the conspiracy theories are nothing more than a political tool to swing votes.
I don't hate America. It could be argued that the hierarchy and certain elements in the government are terrorists. Government officials are civil servants. They are supposed to work for the people and be their representatives. We are not subservient to them. They are to us. But is that how you see them act? I don't.

America has great people. That's why it is worth fighting for it. If we allow the government and media free reign to do whatever they want with no consequences we are not only screwing / harming future generations but also those that made America the great country it was.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3816 on: April 25, 2013, 02:07:53 PM »
Louis Vaton bag of Terrorist Peace  ,

her 2 sons are dead, gotta bust out the nice purse for the press

it could be a knockoff

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3817 on: April 25, 2013, 05:10:15 PM »
I don't hate America. It could be argued that the hierarchy and certain elements in the government are terrorists. Government officials are civil servants. They are supposed to work for the people and be their representatives. We are not subservient to them. They are to us. But is that how you see them act? I don't.

America has great people. That's why it is worth fighting for it. If we allow the government and media free reign to do whatever they want with no consequences we are not only screwing / harming future generations but also those that made America the great country it was.
Are you going hungry?  Do you lack opportunities? Do you live in poverty? Do you have access to health care and medicines? Do you have access to entertainment and enjoy leisure time?  I only ask because these are signs of good governance, not a despotic government determined to crush it's citizens.  I think your Government has spoiled you and that you actually have too much and this has made you unappreciative and suspicious.  Perhaps you need to travel the world and see real poverty, real tyrannical regimes and real suffering.  I guarantee you will return wondering what the hell it was you were ever worried about.

And what is the end game for Conspiracy Theorists?, do they want to expose and punish these tyrants?  What alternate system do they propose? And even if they are right what can an ordinary citizen do to fight such a tyrannical system other than posting rants on an online forum.  Unless these tyrants have left all citizens hungry, homeless and broke, isn't it just better to appreciate the fact you have somewhere to live, clean water, healthy food, healthcare and medicine, sewerage systems, a car, public transport, education, jobs etc etc. You supposedly live in the best Country in the world, and that's not good enough for you, your primary concern is that somehow the Government is fucking everyone up the arse.  Everyone in the world should be so lucky.

I am not suggesting Western Governments aren't inept, self seeking and corrupt, but it has to be put in perspective in comparison to past and present tyrannical regimes that commit genocide, genuinely brainwash their citizens (Like North Korea and radical Muslim countries) and impoverish their citizens.  In comparison, you are well ahead of the bell curve.
V

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3818 on: April 25, 2013, 05:12:43 PM »
If muslims start getting mysteriously murdered in Aussie town, E-Kul is prime suspect.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3819 on: April 25, 2013, 05:15:51 PM »

good post

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3820 on: April 25, 2013, 05:20:02 PM »
If muslims start getting mysteriously murdered in Aussie town, E-Kul is prime suspect.
Why would I be a suspect.  I have never proposed initiating violence towards Muslims.  But I have been physically threatened by a-ahmed, one of the resident Muslims.  The sole reason I object to ISLAM is that they threaten others with violence over such things as having their feelings hurt.  This concept is absolutely ludicrous to a western mind, to want to sever someone's head from their body because someone hurt your feelings is something that should be spoken out against.  The current trend towards political correctness is not only offensive, it acts as a shelter for extremists and terrorists.  Political correctness was initially used to protect minorities, it has now become the perfect tool for fanatical ideologies to manipulate Western Societies.  It is obvious you are unaware of it, but by practising the form of Political correctness that prevents people objectively criticising extreme ideologies actually enables and supports terrorism.  The muslims are well aware of this, and they laugh how easily they can get those they despise to fight their battles.

And if I recall, you have shown anti-muslim sentiment, calling them  delusional and arrogant amongst other things.
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3821 on: April 25, 2013, 05:23:07 PM »
Shut up E-Tool, you sound like a fucking bitch.
follow the arrows

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3822 on: April 25, 2013, 05:25:37 PM »
Why would I be a suspect.  I have never proposed initiating violence towards Muslims.  But I have been physically threatened by a-ahmed, one of the resident Muslims.  The sole reason I object to ISLAM is that they threaten others with violence over such things as having their feelings hurt.  This concept is absolutely ludicrous to a western mind, to want to sever someone's head from their body because someone hurt your feelings is something that should be spoken out against.  The current trend towards political correctness is not only offensive, it acts as a shelter for extremists and terrorists.  Political correctness was initially used to protect minorities, it has now become the perfect tool for fanatical ideologies to manipulate Western Societies.  It is obvious you are unaware of it, but by practising the form of Political correctness that prevents people objectively criticising extreme ideologies actually enables and supports terrorism.  The muslims are well aware of this, and they laugh how easily they can get those they despise to fight their battles.

Are you autistic by any chance? I was half joking/half trolling.

Yes, i think western Muslims are either A) hypocrites and only Muslim by name, or B) Religious and need to get out of here as this society is completely opposite to their world view.

...and yeah, i think white people should grow a fucking backbone, and bring back conservative, nationalist sentiments, and help perpetuate a strong race that shares common values and beliefs without imported foreign influence to fuck shit up.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3823 on: April 25, 2013, 05:26:59 PM »
Shut up E-Tool, you sound like a fucking bitch.
Translation: You have hurt my sensitive feelings so many times that my butt literally hurts.  I shall seek you out for as long as my butt hurts and attempt to hurt your feelings in return.

Good Luck with that Haider, but I have thick skin.  Maybe try some pictures of Pitbulls, that's a favourite of a butt hurt getbiggers.
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3824 on: April 25, 2013, 05:30:11 PM »
Translation: You have hurt my sensitive feelings so many times that my butt literally hurts.  I shall seek you out for as long as my butt hurts and attempt to hurt your feelings in return.

Good Luck with that Haider, but I have thick skin.  Maybe try some pictures of Pitbulls, that's a favourite of a butt hurt getbiggers.
I said stop posting like a fucking bitch, is that so hard?  >:(
follow the arrows