Author Topic: Jordan Peterson on male emasculation  (Read 708 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Jordan Peterson on male emasculation
« on: March 06, 2022, 06:05:52 PM »
Without a solid masculine presence amongst society, that society becomes vulnerable to foreign invaders or disease from the inside, just take a look around the past two years. Instead of a warrior’s self-reliance, we are told to depend on the state. Instead of a warriors’ courage we are brainwashed and indoctrinated as a species to be in constant fear by the state. Instead of a warriors ability to reason and think critically, the controlling forces have deliberately dumbed down the educational system to the point where few ever learn to think at all and most people think only what the state wants them to think.

There has been an ongoing effort by the controllers to feminise men. Their most majorly covert method of this being accomplished is by the use of chemicals, known as endocrine disruptors that are in the food/water supply and in all mainstream personal care products, household cleaning products and laundry products.

The second most utilised method for this is Social Engineering, which is the covert manipulation of the opinions and habits of the public, in other words brainwashing the population. It is being pushed by heavily into subconscious by the Media, and through Hollywood and television shows worldwide.

The goal of the emasculation of men is to weaken the population, so that the hidden few can retain control. Eliminating the strong male role model weakens the family unit, which is the backbone of a healthy society and feminised men with low testosterone levels are less likely to start a revolution and pose a threat to this criminal cabal.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Jordan Peterson on male emasculation
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 06:13:11 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 06:20:07 AM »

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 07:01:13 AM »
Idk if I'm the only one that feels this way but I always saw Peterson as a moron who tries to come across as highly intellectual. His IQ can not be higher than 100. I could be wrong though.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2022, 08:05:15 AM »
Idk if I'm the only one that feels this way but I always saw Peterson as a moron who tries to come across as highly intellectual. His IQ can not be higher than 100. I could be wrong though.

he has thousands of hours of lectures on YouTube, guy is very far from being a moron

Oh, and he earns over 200k a month if you think money equates to brains