Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49857 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2013, 04:08:38 PM »
Word on the street has it, that ron is actually gh15, and he simply wanted all teh fucktards off getbig..
and is putting fluoride in the wizard gear to control the retard fury

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2013, 04:12:53 PM »
I don't know, I guess it's genetics. Never really even noticed until now
nice pics ,,arm/delt thick,,,dustin has heck of build,,at least u guys post clean,good info,honest..seem ok,,,

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2013, 04:15:15 PM »
I've never actually seen a pic of Dustin before. Would be curious to know what he looks like (no homo)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2013, 04:17:29 PM »
I've never actually seen a pic of Dustin before. Would be curious to know what he looks like (no homo)
saw back shot was ripped lean....back in gh15 hey day pic threads ,,,when he could tell what u were using just seeing your pic or bicep...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2013, 04:36:26 PM »
We always knew you cocksmokers would come back to getbig!!!
After all, you guys are drug dealing filt on Americano soil. And I don't meen no steroydz cuz steroydz arnt drugs,,,,,yew ar narcotic dealers werking with IP to in filtrate gh15 and keel him. But!!!! You canot!!! Gh15 is imvinsible!!! You trayters will pay with cursed long and happy live until you die!!! Then your aftarlives wil be feeled with sadnezz!!!

Curse the traytors!!

Chaos Approved
Liar of Jewduh
Ha! That's funny coming from you, a figurehead in the IP umbrella that surrounds us all.  Remailer on American soil, all your info is known to the gh15 "organization". Gh15 has the weight of the US govt on his side filt. Something like that right? LOL you couldnt make this shit up.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2013, 04:38:33 PM »
Conehead meltdown.
"you don't have to bust balls all the time" ::) ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2013, 04:39:20 PM »
Ha! That's funny coming from you, a figurehead in the IP umbrella that surrounds us all.  Remailer on American soil, all your info is known to the gh15 "organization". Gh15 has the weight of the US govt on his side filt. Something like that right? LOL you couldnt make this shit up.
Busted! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »

"you don't have to bust balls all the time" ::) ::)
:D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2013, 04:50:55 PM »
Getbig, I can't quit you

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2013, 04:56:30 PM »
what the fuck

am i confusing you with someone else

where is the tricepm and the roundness in the bicep?

is your gear bunk or underdosed

what the fuck

(of course a million times better than my arms, dont get angry)

maybe i'm watching too many ronnie coleman videos
He's 5'10" 220+lbs in shape. Is he small?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2013, 05:00:24 PM »
The Y-Axis would indicate that is an increase in traffic, and that it is numerically inverted.

::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2013, 05:16:40 PM »
i think not,,,

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2013, 05:17:29 PM »
The Y-Axis would indicate that is an increase in traffic, and that it is numerically inverted.

It's the ranking you goddamned idiot.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2013, 05:20:51 PM »

"Great everyday physique...achievable without a ton of gear"
O

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2013, 05:24:03 PM »
"Great everyday physique...achievable without a ton of gear"
classic...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2013, 05:42:08 PM »

235lbs as of this morning   ;)

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2013, 06:03:59 PM »
I took a step away from Getbig for a bit too, but this place is too entertaining to leave for good. No shame in admitting that.

I think "board wars" are for World of Warcraft losers. gh15 has helped me over the years but the nut huggers don't leave much breathing room. Can't stand Kigtropin shit being regurgitated around the clock either. That's what did it in for me. I fell victim to the scam and stuck it out to help people that need some guidance, but I can't tolerate the Kigtropin discussions anymore. It's too much.

When gh15 posted something about Kigtropin, I distinctly remember some loser saying "OMG THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING". Are you fucking kidding me? I wouldn't get anywhere near that excited unless someone sent a crate full of pharm grade GH to my doorstep. I'd better not get accused of being a narcotics dealers and drug addict because of this either. :-X ;D

Dustin my man,

Sorry to hear you left our board. Also sorry to hear the reason and most how you bring it here

You know what I think of you and how much respect I have for you. We spoke MANY times in pm and in related threads.

But I am sorry to hear you equate a few nuthuggers and their behaviour to the whole board which is FAR from that. And that you also equate kigtropin scam which was brought down on ALL of us alike (by -b- and b-boy, working for and with Kami and his crew) and I myself lost money in it, not little too. Got sugar water in NQK's as thanks from the scammers.

Perhaps the saddest thing is I hear this from you in THIS thread. Look at the thread and who started it and with what purpose.

If you wanted to leave and didnt like the way things went, that is more then fine. We are all free.

But you know how much talk and bad shit this bigmc and his friend WW has brought us and now AGAIN he makes a thread about our board without ANY reason and he goes to PISS on it. And of ALL the places to vent your feelings you do it HERE, as a addition to the 'lets piss on gh15 board' thread.

I am sorry I havent spoken to you and sorry to hear you feel this badly about the board that has treated you VERY well and you have treated well also. Bu tI am MOST dissapointed in the way you present it here and in such light. We, the board and YOU deserved more then to be a part of pissing crew under bigmc.

YOU should have made a thread (if you wanted offcourse) and bigmc should have TRIED to come in and you should have told him 'piss off little man, this is not a place for obsessive losers and haters. I have my thoughts on the board I was on, but you will not be a part of my honest critique'

I wish you the best with the wife and baby

Stay well

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2013, 06:04:45 PM »
You realize camera angles can make us look very different in every pic, right?

Case in point

And nah I don't angry over this stuff. I only get angry when lies are made up about me.

Dude, great physique but you always look very reddish, why is that?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2013, 06:09:36 PM »

He's bashful?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2013, 06:11:16 PM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2013, 06:11:42 PM »

Not sure what you mean. No one has ever told me I have weird skin before in my life so I don't know what to tell you. Maybe because I'm pale in the winter and the lighting of the pic causes that?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2013, 07:43:25 PM »
what gear are you currently on moneyshot ?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2013, 09:19:48 PM »
Word on the street has it, that ron is actually gh15, and he simply wanted all teh fucktards off getbig..

HAHAHAHAHA.....

nice one.  :D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2013, 09:53:03 PM »
235lbs as of this morning   ;)
How tall are u?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2013, 10:34:00 PM »
Dustin my man,

Sorry to hear you left our board. Also sorry to hear the reason and most how you bring it here

You know what I think of you and how much respect I have for you. We spoke MANY times in pm and in related threads.

But I am sorry to hear you equate a few nuthuggers and their behaviour to the whole board which is FAR from that. And that you also equate kigtropin scam which was brought down on ALL of us alike (by -b- and b-boy, working for and with Kami and his crew) and I myself lost money in it, not little too. Got sugar water in NQK's as thanks from the scammers.

Perhaps the saddest thing is I hear this from you in THIS thread. Look at the thread and who started it and with what purpose.

If you wanted to leave and didnt like the way things went, that is more then fine. We are all free.

But you know how much talk and bad shit this bigmc and his friend WW has brought us and now AGAIN he makes a thread about our board without ANY reason and he goes to PISS on it. And of ALL the places to vent your feelings you do it HERE, as a addition to the 'lets piss on gh15 board' thread.

I am sorry I havent spoken to you and sorry to hear you feel this badly about the board that has treated you VERY well and you have treated well also. Bu tI am MOST dissapointed in the way you present it here and in such light. We, the board and YOU deserved more then to be a part of pissing crew under bigmc.

YOU should have made a thread (if you wanted offcourse) and bigmc should have TRIED to come in and you should have told him 'piss off little man, this is not a place for obsessive losers and haters. I have my thoughts on the board I was on, but you will not be a part of my honest critique'

I wish you the best with the wife and baby

Stay well

the odor of bitch wafts strongly from this one