Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1230454 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes and pictures from 2013 - 2015.
« Reply #3175 on: March 02, 2015, 03:47:37 PM »
Re: "Likes" on social media

I love social media. 80% of my business comes from posting and advertising on social media. It allows businesses to get seen and recognized, good or bad. On my Instagram, unlike most all of my "followers" are organic. I do know for a fact that many buy their followers to make them look good. When you have a no body, that no one has ever heard of with 10, 15, 20 and even 40k + followers, it's usually bullshit. Since i post mostly about my athletes with either pics or videos. I don't get that large of a following. It's just not that popular as say metrosexual fitness posts or fitness chicks with great asses. However, when I get "likes" on a pic or video it's usually from peers, hashtags, clients and friends.

A "like" is a sign of approval. Last night I posted a video from our speed development camp from...yesterday. Now I'm not a big soccer fan but I know the players and sometimes watch. That being said, getting a "like" from Lionel Messi is huge lift of approval. Going over my other videos. He "liked" 6 more. I'm doing my job!

Hahaha that's not the real Messi retard ;D ;D

Fake =128 followers

http://websta.me/n/official_messi?lang=en

Real=10,596,172 followers

http://websta.me/n/leomessi

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3176 on: March 03, 2015, 02:50:03 AM »
Re: Kai Green in mainstream culture

Amazing Race

Name: Ashley Gordon
Hometown: Scarsdale, N.Y.
Connection to your teammate: Dating
Length of Relationship: We’ve known each other for 10 years and been together for 3.
How did you meet? He dated a friend/old roommate of mine. We kept running into each other randomly one summer.
Current occupation: Hairstylist
Describe what you do: Make people look and feel beautiful, not only on the outside but on the inside as well. Semi-therapist that is underpaid.
3 words to describe you: Genuine/loyal, well rounded and emotional/sympathetic.
Favorite hobbies: Going to the beach, eating, working out/being active and getting pampered- massages, pedicures.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Jennifer Aniston- hopeless romantic…yet silently sexy?
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kai Greene. I admire Matt's dedication to whatever endeavor he takes on, as well as his artistry and passion for life, like Kai Greene.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/214994/

Maybe her boyfriend also has a passion for sucking cock under the towel

Happy stupid girls like this make me puke! She just looks stupid, hair, dress clothes everything...seems like America is filled with them..."HIIIIIIIII
HOW U DOIIIIIING!!!! IT WAS GREAAAAAAT! AWSOME!!!"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3177 on: March 03, 2015, 02:35:14 PM »
Re: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it

i am serious

me and my ex gf made it official last week and decided to agree and put a label on "us" = we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, but in an open relationship. we can flirt with and fuck whoever we want, we just need to tell eachother about everything without them having to ask about it first.

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch her out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

I actually found a guy who might maker a decent temporary partt of our relationship last night. he is so sweet, kind, caring, positive, cute, funny, smart, from georgia and has this southern hospitality, southern drawl, southern sayings, but at the same time still a fun calorful california liiberal progressive attitude.

things are looking good  :)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #3178 on: March 03, 2015, 02:39:41 PM »
^^^Christ died for you!  ;D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3179 on: March 03, 2015, 02:42:36 PM »
^^^Christ died for you!  ;D

He died in hopes that he wouldn't have to witness any of Tbombz heinously homosexual Getbig posts. Too late for me, congrats to Jesus for signing out in time.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3180 on: March 04, 2015, 03:23:13 AM »
Re: Palumbo:"Bostin Loyd buying a condo,making more money than me and aceto"

on the radio show Palumbo said that Bostin is making monthly more money than him and Aceto combined...with online training,books,clothes,suplements... and now he is buying an apartament in Portland...

The only things you ever post about are how much money people make & what kind of house they live in.

Bostin Loyd
Mike O'Hearn
Dave Palumbo
John Romano
Aaron Singerman
Rich Gaspari
Jay Cutler

The list goes on...

Worship the man in the thong, not his bank account. You weirdo

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3181 on: March 04, 2015, 03:16:26 PM »
Re: Phil Heath - destroying the HATERS online!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3182 on: March 05, 2015, 05:51:30 AM »
Re: Goodrum Nutraceuticals

Yeah, the exchanges between Keith and Melvin were outrageous. However, both stepped over the line re decency and that wasn't fair dinkum. I told Keith about that and he wasn't very pleased with me. Melvin predicted that Keith would soon be dead because he was so fat. Turned out Melvin was right but it was still nasty of him to post that stuff. Keith made up silly photos putting Melvin on turds and all manner of humiliating stuff.

My approach is totally different. I use what Melvin posts and call him out if I think he is bullshitting. He retaliates by slandering me with lies. He figures that some people will believe it and if enough repeat those lies then everyone will suspect that what he says must have some truth in it. I don't have to make up lies about Goodrum. I post what he says and use the photos that he gives us or that were available on line.

By the way, I always use navy font. I just like being different. No big deal.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3183 on: March 05, 2015, 08:12:12 AM »
Re: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it

hmmm, I wonder how that worked out for him.  :-X :-X
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3184 on: March 05, 2015, 03:15:00 PM »
Re: three got dern songs to lift too

http://youtu.be/0mfXOycj1O8 nevermind bros it wont work on phone

never ever watch getbig on the phone!! Always computer. Getbig deserve computer!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3185 on: March 06, 2015, 03:30:05 AM »
Re: I love you guys....(no homo)!

Whenever I start to feel a little too comfortable in my own skin, I can count on certain Getbiggers to remind me that they think I am some kind of pervert/schmoe.

Thanks guys for keeping me on my toes and offering me distraction from my everyday life, which mainly consists of taking care of my ailing wife.

I am in a particularly shitty mood tonight, so sling as much shit as you want. I am up for a fight. Bring it on.

BTW, I am confident in the knowledge that I am more of a man than most of you will ever be.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3186 on: March 06, 2015, 04:28:01 AM »

"more of a confused man.."

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3187 on: March 06, 2015, 04:29:50 AM »
Re: AC Pics - Post Em

Troy Elves face looked like death but he never got his glutes dialed in.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3188 on: March 06, 2015, 04:56:31 AM »
Re: Branch is ready to defend his title!!

fixed

the video is from when Branch Warren fell off his horse.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3189 on: March 06, 2015, 06:36:17 AM »
Re: Marty Champions and I are in the top 1-5 percent genetic elite.

Can you guess why?  :D

Downs Syndrome?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3190 on: March 06, 2015, 02:22:41 PM »

in the beginning caring for the weak makes you feel good, then it gets boring, and utlimately annoying especially if you get nothing out of it.  If people werent paid to "take care" of others, they simply wouldnt. Most retirement homes, hospital and jails employees are openly disgusted by the people they re supposed to "take care" of. They only do it cause they re paid to do so. There is no compassion, empathy, they often only get a kick at subtly despising, laughing at the weak who are abandonned in their hands, at their mercy. Again, most people's main pleasure in life is to see others suffer. We never say it, talk about it, we always pretend we are something we arent, this is how life keeps going on.
At some point weakness disgusts you as it somewhat contaminates you and reduces your own odds of survival. And you reject it. You think you re better than that. You dont realize you re just luckier, you think you re smarter, until one day it's your turn, and the comedy keeps going on and on and on.

This is animal nature, we re designed to worship what is beautiful, strong, dominating which means "alive", and to be disgusted by what is ugly, weak, submissive which means "death".
And we laugh at what is weak , ugly, disgusting. Until one day people laugh at us because we ve become weak, ugly, disgusting too, no matter how hard we tried to look tough as long as we could.

We are animals  bro ........................ ........... survival  ........................ ........animals......... ........................ .....resources .................surviva l ,animal ,survival, survival , you know what I'm saying.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3192 on: March 07, 2015, 10:07:30 AM »
When in the fuck did TA start working for TSA?  TA/TSA?   ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3193 on: March 07, 2015, 01:04:24 PM »
Re: who is arvilla's new chick?

Any ideas?

Dude seems to have decent pussy pulling skills for an unemployed, broke, middle-aged steroid looser who lives in moms basement.

You forgot bald.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3195 on: March 10, 2015, 04:34:31 PM »
< who is the man with the beard in ironmeister's photoshop?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3196 on: March 10, 2015, 04:35:24 PM »

White Jeebus.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3197 on: March 10, 2015, 04:42:08 PM »

Duno, a beardish True Adonis?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3198 on: March 11, 2015, 03:52:07 AM »
I talked to ironmeister. It is jesus with the beard.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3199 on: March 11, 2015, 10:24:08 AM »
Re: Female Fitness Motivation

Im at work....would fapping be looked down upon?

Only 360p for resolution, I don't toss under 720p.