Author Topic: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/  (Read 38105 times)

werewolf operative

Re: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2017, 07:04:17 PM »
Matt you're a vacuous, dimwitted, moron, but a harmless one.  Let me dunk that test with Dr. Umar Johnson. That test is garbage and it's been known for a long time.

That was the only bullet in your chamber. You should be ashamed.  You're a terrible critical thinker to not have understood this and or just a plain ol' insecure racist.

This man is no doctor, he's a charlatan.

Feel free to prove me wrong...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2017, 07:05:18 PM »
Vince getting more comfortable speaking on camera, but the constant "here, there, here, there" still sounds so knuckledragging...
Have you seen how long Vinces arms are?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2017, 07:10:25 PM »
Thin jizzy will be here to post "his stats" on black people

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2017, 07:12:23 PM »
TA is worst than Matt C imo.

Btw 10 getbiggers must have thumb down your video

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2017, 07:16:02 PM »
Matt are you really a white supremacist? Or a white nationalist, yes there is a difference.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2017, 07:18:36 PM »
Most getbiggers are white supremacist.  ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2017, 09:35:45 PM »
This man is no doctor, he's a charlatan.

Feel free to prove me wrong...

Medical doctors don't administer IQ tests. They are not trained or qualified to administer IQ tests. None of the current IQ tests were developed by medical doctors--they were primarily developed by Doctoral level Clinical or Educational psychologists.

School psychologists specialize in testing--that is their specialty which they focus on in school. This man is a school psychologist. He's more than qualified to give an opinion on psychological testing.

Stanford Binet: Lewis Terman--American Psychologist
Weschler Scales: David Wechsler--American Psychologist
Ravens Progressive Matrices: John Raven--English Psychologist
Woodcock–Johnson Tests of Cognitive Abilities: Richard Woodcock: Educational Psychologist
Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scale: Cecil Reynolds: American Psychologist
X

werewolf operative

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2017, 10:04:53 PM »
Medical doctors don't administer IQ tests. They are not trained or qualified to administer IQ tests. None of the current IQ tests were developed by medical doctors--they were primarily developed by Doctoral level Clinical or Educational psychologists.

School psychologists specialize in testing--that is their specialty which they focus on in school. This man is a school psychologist. He's more than qualified to give an opinion on psychological testing.

Stanford Binet: Lewis Terman--American Psychologist
Weschler Scales: David Wechsler--American Psychologist
Ravens Progressive Matrices: John Raven--English Psychologist
Woodcock–Johnson Tests of Cognitive Abilities: Richard Woodcock: Educational Psychologist
Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scale: Cecil Reynolds: American Psychologist

Oh really? Where did he recieve his degree genius? Hotep university? 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2017, 10:07:08 PM »
Oh really? Where did he recieve his degree genius? Hotep university?  

Umar Johnson holds a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and is also a Certified School psychologists who specializes in testing--that is their specialty. This man is a clinical and school psychologist. He's more than qualified to give an opinion on psychological testing.

Anyway, medical doctors don't administer IQ tests. They are not trained or qualified to administer IQ tests (they don't receive training on the administration of psychological testing in school). None of the current IQ tests were developed by medical doctors--they were primarily developed by Doctoral level Clinical or Educational psychologists. Furthermore, all of the research on IQ has primarily been conducted by either clinical psychologists, clinical neuropsychologists, or educational psychologists (and to a lesser extent, psychiatrists). Not medical doctors. You realize when you posted the video about SAT's and IQ, that was of Dr. Jordan Peterson, a Clinical Psychologist (not a medical doctor). Medical doctors refer clients out for psychological testing.

I don't know where he received his degree, but his biography states that he has a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (and is also a certified school psychologist), the same degree that Jordan Peterson and the others have. As such, his degree grants him the right to have an opinion on IQ testing.

List of popular Neuropsychology tests that assess a wide variety of cognitive functions (language, motor, visual-spatial, memory, etc)

Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System: Edith Kaplan--American Psychologist
A Developmental NEuroPSYchological Assessment: Marit Korkman--Clinical Neuropsychologist
Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological battery: Charles Golden--Clinical Neuropsychologist

Here you go dingus:

"Only licensed psychologists or school psychologists can administer IQ tests, so your degree needs to be in that area. School psychologists are certified by the state. Additionally, school psychologists can be trained in neuropsychology and administer/ interpret the same testing given by a licensed psychologist in private practice. If you have a child evaluated privately, be sure the psychologist has school psychology training to understand how the test results relate to schooling." "Psychological testing is nearly always performed by a licensed psychologist, or a psychology trainee (such as an intern). Psychologists are the only profession that is expertly trained to perform and interpret psychological tests."

X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2017, 10:19:30 PM »
What are you guys arguing here?

werewolf operative

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2017, 10:33:19 PM »
Umar Johnson holds a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and is also a Certified School psychologists who specializes in testing--that is their specialty. This man is a clinical and school psychologist. He's more than qualified to give an opinion on psychological testing.

Anyway, medical doctors don't administer IQ tests. They are not trained or qualified to administer IQ tests (they don't receive training on the administration of psychological testing in school). None of the current IQ tests were developed by medical doctors--they were primarily developed by Doctoral level Clinical or Educational psychologists. Furthermore, all of the research on IQ has primarily been conducted by either clinical psychologists, clinical neuropsychologists, or educational psychologists (and to a lesser extent, psychiatrists). Not medical doctors. You realize when you posted the video about SAT's and IQ, that was of Dr. Jordan Peterson, a Clinical Psychologist (not a medical doctor). Medical doctors refer clients out for psychological testing.

I don't know where he received his degree, but his biography states that he has a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (and is also a certified school psychologist), the same degree that Jordan Peterson and the others have. As such, his degree grants him the right to have an opinion on IQ testing.

List of popular Neuropsychology tests that assess a wide variety of cognitive functions (language, motor, visual-spatial, memory, etc)

Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System: Edith Kaplan--American Psychologist
A Developmental NEuroPSYchological Assessment: Marit Korkman--Clinical Neuropsychologist
Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological battery: Charles Golden--Clinical Neuropsychologist

Here you go dingus:

"Only licensed psychologists or school psychologists can administer IQ tests, so your degree needs to be in that area. School psychologists are certified by the state. Additionally, school psychologists can be trained in neuropsychology and administer/ interpret the same testing given by a licensed psychologist in private practice. If you have a child evaluated privately, be sure the psychologist has school psychology training to understand how the test results relate to schooling." "Psychological testing is nearly always performed by a licensed psychologist, or a psychology trainee (such as an intern). Psychologists are the only profession that is expertly trained to perform and interpret psychological tests."

He doesn't hold a doctorate in anything, he's a fraud. I'm well aware of who peterson is f*ggot. I don't need for you to explain the difference to me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2017, 10:36:43 PM »
He doesn't hold a doctorate in anything, he's a fraud. I'm well aware of who peterson is f*ggot. I don't need for you to explain the difference to me.

lol nice trolling. He does hold a Doctorate, according to his biography. Unless he is lying, which I doubt.

Nonetheless, nice attempt at trolling.

X

werewolf operative

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2017, 10:38:24 PM »
What are you guys arguing here?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I made a point about math scores and the dr. in the video wiggs posted being a phony. Now I'm being bombarded with copy pasta from this chink.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2017, 10:42:54 PM »
people often aggressively talk about nothing at all on this forum, lol

werewolf operative

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2017, 10:43:13 PM »
lol nice trolling. He does hold a Doctorate, according to his biography. Unless he is lying, which I doubt.

Nonetheless, nice attempt at trolling.

Jesus christ, do a little research before you make yourself look like a fool again.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2017, 11:11:46 PM »

- My print articles in MuscleManiak.
- My 10,000 page bodybuilding website.
- My two YouTube channels totalling 160 million views.
- My mounds of articles on other bodybuilding websites.
- My racial posts on race-based IQ differences.

Black Americans average 85.  But pure Blacks in Africa [sub-Saharan Africans] average 70.  With improved nutrition, that can go up to 80.  The extra five points for Black Americans come from possessing White admixture.

Vince Goodrum YouTube CEO - serious question: do you think Blacks have a genetic advantage for running, basketball, and football?

If you're so smart Matt, why would you be stupid enough to openly publish this shit online???
A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2017, 11:15:23 PM »
Matt you're a vacuous, dimwitted, moron, but a harmless one.  Let me dunk that test with Dr. Umar Johnson. That test is garbage and it's been known for a long time.

That was the only bullet in your chamber. You should be ashamed.  You're a terrible critical thinker to not have understood this and or just a plain ol' insecure racist.

As a military man, you of all people should know that the US military does not think that there is *any* position available to a person with an IQ below 85, which is incidentally, the African American average, putting 50% of African Americans below that figure.

The best predictor of life success/results is an IQ test at the age of six.

In 1972, Richard Lewontin claimed that human beings couldn't be classified into taxonomically identifiable racial groups.  In 2003, this became known as Lewontin's fallacy - it is the nonsense that there is more within-group differences than between-group differences.  This fallacy is hilarious to me and requires the stupidity of it's audience to be taken seriously.

For example, Jyoti Amge was the shortest woman ever at 24", and Yao Defen is said to be the tallest woman ever at 7'8.  That means that there is 68" [5'8"] of within-group differences when you consider all women in human evolutionary history.

Meanwhile, the between group differences between men [5'9" average], and women [5'4" average] is only 5".

So I guess according to Lewontin, men and women are all the same height because of this fact - after all, the difference within female heights on the bell curve is 68" vs. only 5" between females and males.  :-X ::)

Again. Lewontin's fallacy [race-denialism] depends on the ignorance of its audience to be taken seriously.

Of course the bulk of the bell curve for most Blacks and most Whites take up the majority of the bulk of combined bell curves/Gaussian distributions.  The same can be said making a comparison between the DNA of human beings and the DNA of mice, which is 97% similar - it is the 3% that is different that makes up all of the difference in morphology and overall phenotype - as well as every other difference between mice and human beings.  This must mean that White men can run as fast as the top Black sprinters, and that Blacks will be winning the World's Strongest Man contest any time soon.::)

Sheer nonsense, obvious to anyone who has watched ESPN on any given Sunday.

So yeah Wiggs - despite what you say, the IQ difference between Blacks and Whites [and indeed, all racial groups] is real, and just as www.23andme.com has thrown Lewontin's fallacy into the trash bin of history, at some point, what I am saying about race and intelligence will be completely impossible to deny.

And I will be right here to rub it in when that happens.  ;D

Wiggs - how much of Vince Good Guy's Bitcoin do you want to bet that Black males will dominate the Nobel Prizes in the hard sciences this year, and that Whites will dominate sprinting?

I didn't think so. :)

Here is more on Lewontin's Fallacy, in case anyone is interested, from Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin%27s_Fallacy

D. student in Lewontin's lab.

Work on human genetic diversity   Edit
In a landmark paper, in 1972 Lewontin identified that most of the variation (80–85%) within human populations is found within local geographic groups and differences attributable to traditional "race" groups are a minor part of human genetic variability (1–15%).  In a 2003 paper, A.W.F. Edwards criticized Lewontin's conclusion that race is an invalid taxonomic construct, terming it Lewontin's fallacy. He argued that the probability of racial misclassification of an individual based on variation in a single genetic locus is approximately 30% and the misclassification probability becomes close to zero if enough loci are studied.

QuietYou

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2017, 11:15:28 PM »

Black Americans average 85.  But pure Blacks in Africa [sub-Saharan Africans] average 70.  

Really, THAT HIGH?  ???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2017, 11:18:02 PM »

If you're so smart Matt, why would you be stupid enough to openly publish this shit online???

Vince, you are a good dude.  Will be cool to meet you at an Olympia or Arnold one day, as I met Wiggs several times.

But you are nimrod on the topic of psychometric testing, and just need to stop - now.  Before Matt Cimone went on to win the 2001 Senior High School Debate Nationals, I gave him a good English and Italian fucking in the preliminaries.  I beat his ass before he went on to do his Ted Talk, so luckily for him, he recovered.  If you want to pursue a legitimate discussion with me about race and intelligence, you, however, may not.

No one cares about "racism" anymore.  At least not nearly as many as did, say, 50 years ago.  We live under a Trump Presidency for crying out loud.

werewolf operative

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2017, 11:41:08 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2017, 11:48:37 PM »
TA is worst than Matt C imo.

Btw 10 getbiggers must have thumb down your video

I however, did not.  At least not yet.  ;D

I consider Vince to be a good Getbig friend, to be honest.  I envision both of us having a big steak [extra rare] in between expo days of the Arnold Classic and discussing Black genetic superiority in sprinting, and asking if he feels the balance of probabilities would also suggest that Blacks have a genetic advantage over all other races in bodybuilding as well, then asking him if he feels his own long limbs and long muscle bellies are an example of this.  I would then grill him on the racial genetic component relating to conditioning and asking him if Andreas Munzer, Rich Gaspari, and Dorian Yates prove that Whites have the edge on Blacks in this specific area of bodybuilding.

I predict an intellectually intense discussion, requiring all of the calories of our big steaks [extra rare] in order to fuel our brains as we astutely move on from one point after another after systematically demolishing them from an academic perspective.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2017, 11:53:07 PM »
Vince, you are a good dude.  Will be cool to meet you at an Olympia or Arnold one day, as I did Wiggs several times.

But you are nimrod on the topic of psychometric testing, and just need to stop - now.  Before Matt Cimone went on to win the 2001 Senior High School Debate Nationals, I gave him a good English and Italian fucking in the preliminaries.  I beat his ass before he went on to do his Ted Talk, so luckily for him, he recovered.  If you want to pursue a legitimate discussion with me about race and intelligence, you, however, may not.

No one cares about "racism" anymore.  At least not nearly as many as did, say, 50 years ago.  We live under a Trump Presidency for crying out loud.

No, Matt.  I LIVE UNDER A TRUMP PRESIDENCY BECAUSE I AM A US CITIZEN.  YOU ARE A FUCKING TERRENCE & PHILLIP, MAPLE SYRUP DRINKING, CANADIAN.   Did you forget the country that you were born and live in???  

Secondly, I don't care about psychometric testing nor IQ test because the measure of a man should never be based on some written and/or oral exam.  You may be good at mathematics but you lack any street smarts and common sense.  Your IQ can be over 200 and you would still be as dumb as a pile of sand
A

werewolf operative

« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2017, 11:54:14 PM »
If you want to pursue a legitimate discussion with me about race and intelligence

This won't happen...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2017, 12:19:12 AM »

No, Matt.  I LIVE UNDER A TRUMP PRESIDENCY BECAUSE I AM A US CITIZEN.  YOU ARE A FUCKING TERRENCE & PHILLIP, MAPLE SYRUP DRINKING, CANADIAN.   Did you forget the country that you were born and live in???  

Secondly, I don't care about psychometric testing nor IQ test because the measure of a man should never be based on some written and/or oral exam.  You may be good at mathematics but you lack any street smarts and common sense.  Your IQ can be over 200 and you would still be as dumb as a pile of sand

Vince,

There is no need to dredge up all of the empirical literature on race and IQ differences which overwhelmingly prove that racial differences [1] exist, and [2] are largely [60-80%] genetic in origin.  The only thing leftist academics do is make excuses and attempt to vaguely blame White people or pin everything on socioeconomic causes, while failing to explain why 6 of the top 10 performing racial groups in the USA in terms of average income are NOT WHITE, including 4 of the top 5.  ::)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry

You should personally just focus on your genetic superiority in areas such as limb length and muscle belly fullness, rather than worry about race and IQ data which is already completely impossible to deny.  Oh, and Black women get paid 62% of what White men do, ROFL.  We basically live in a mentally ill society at this point.

Also, as a Canadian, American politics matter to me more than do Canadian politics.  So obviously, Trump's presidency is of great interest to me.

The good news is that MD is a failing empire, and the Ronline videos are not going to save it - it is unfortunate Ron is owed almost $100,000.  Maybe one day MD will have as many YouTube views as my two YouTube channels do - but I doubt that will happen.

This won't happen...

Haha, exactly.

QuietYou

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2017, 12:20:57 AM »
Vince,

There is no need to dredge up all of the empirical literature on race and IQ differences which overwhelmingly prove that racial differences [1] exist, and [2] are largely [60-80%] genetic in origin.  The only thing leftist academics do is make excuses and attempt to vaguely blame White people or pin everything on socioeconomic causes, while failing to explain why 6 of the top 10 performing racial groups in the USA in terms of average income are NOT WHITE, including 4 of the top 5.  ::)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry

You should personally just focus on your genetic superiority in areas such as limb length and muscle belly fullness, rather than worry about race and IQ data which is already completely impossible to deny.  Oh, and Black women get paid 62% of what White men do, ROFL.  We basically live in a mentally ill society at this point.

Also, as a Canadian, American politics matter to me more than do Canadian politics.  So obviously, Trump's presidency is of great interest to me.

The good news is that MD is a failing empire, and the Ronline videos are not going to save it - it is unfortunate Ron is owed almost $100,000.  Maybe one day MD will have as many YouTube views as my two YouTube channels do - but I doubt that will happen.

Haha, exactly.

Keep fighting that good fight, GOAT.