Author Topic: Allah is satan.  (Read 59054 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Allah is satan.
« on: October 01, 2017, 05:06:30 PM »
I thought islam was okay, didn't really mind it before, it's much better than the pure evil neomarxist leftist garbage going on today.

Then I discovered, this morning, that allah is satan, according to the oldest writings of all time, the sumerian tablets.

He's also transgender, allah+allotah were the male/female entities in one body

THE MORE YOU KNOW!*

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Allah is satan.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 06:56:08 PM »
I thought islam was okay, didn't really mind it before, it's much better than the pure evil neomarxist leftist garbage going on today.

Then I discovered, this morning, that allah is satan, according to the oldest writings of all time, the sumerian tablets.

He's also transgender, allah+allotah were the male/female entities in one body

THE MORE YOU KNOW!*

Never stop hungering for knowledge.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 01:51:17 AM »
the general section is where knowledge goes to die  :-\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 08:12:02 AM »
I firmly believe Islam is a spiritual warfare strategy employed by the demonic enemies of God to confuse people into falling away from Christ.

Fortunately, Allah (and any other gods) is a non-issue as there is only one God and he is the God of the bible made plain to mankind in Jesus Christ.

In short, Satan is Satan and Allah is false.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 07:28:23 PM »
I firmly believe Islam is a spiritual warfare strategy employed by the demonic enemies of God to confuse people into falling away from Christ.

Fortunately, Allah (and any other gods) is a non-issue as there is only one God and he is the God of the bible made plain to mankind in Jesus Christ.

In short, Satan is Satan and Allah is false.

Allah is satan, they try to portray it as him being the Abrahamic God, but it's all deception and false.

World is owned by Satan, which is interesting to think about.  This could actually be THE hell.  When you die and go to hell, you just come back here -- Satan's world.

1. Muslims worship Allah who is satan, and it's the fastest growing religion on earth, with 25% of the population in it now

2. Transgenderism is pure evil, so the secular parts of the world that support it are satanic by default. Ditto gay marriage, though not as bad.

3. Illuminati worship Lucifer, believe in them or not, doesn't matter, they control the bankers and politicians and so the rest of the world.

Hence the entire world is owned by Satan.

WHICH IS DAMN COOL TO REALIZE

Doesn't mean it's pointless or anything, you just seclude yourself from the evil and stay pure and you'll be fine

Catholic Christianity is badly corrupted, Orthodox less so, in fact i think Orthodox is most pure religion out there now but it's still been changed and perverted by humans

So organized religion as a whole was good at one point, from the spiritual sense, but now has been changed and manipulated and mostly lost.

But people need religion, from a social perspective, otherwise they turn to idiocy like transgenderism and all the leftist garbage, and have no standards or morals or values, and it becomes disastrous.

Anyway, the sumerian tablets are damn cool, REAL religion is damn cool, but you have to find it yourself, not through the church, not anymore, that's all commercialized and corrupt

Obviously there are parts in there that are good but you have to be an independent thinker, not a cultist

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 07:30:12 PM »

Exactly, by worshipping satan

Here's a great little summary I found:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/allah-really-satan-patrick-bishop-seo-expert-

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 06:56:47 AM »
Allah is satan, they try to portray it as him being the Abrahamic God, but it's all deception and false.

World is owned by Satan, which is interesting to think about.  This could actually be THE hell.  When you die and go to hell, you just come back here -- Satan's world.

1. Muslims worship Allah who is satan, and it's the fastest growing religion on earth, with 25% of the population in it now

2. Transgenderism is pure evil, so the secular parts of the world that support it are satanic by default. Ditto gay marriage, though not as bad.

3. Illuminati worship Lucifer, believe in them or not, doesn't matter, they control the bankers and politicians and so the rest of the world.

Hence the entire world is owned by Satan.

WHICH IS DAMN COOL TO REALIZE

Doesn't mean it's pointless or anything, you just seclude yourself from the evil and stay pure and you'll be fine

Catholic Christianity is badly corrupted, Orthodox less so, in fact i think Orthodox is most pure religion out there now but it's still been changed and perverted by humans

So organized religion as a whole was good at one point, from the spiritual sense, but now has been changed and manipulated and mostly lost.

But people need religion, from a social perspective, otherwise they turn to idiocy like transgenderism and all the leftist garbage, and have no standards or morals or values, and it becomes disastrous.

Anyway, the sumerian tablets are damn cool, REAL religion is damn cool, but you have to find it yourself, not through the church, not anymore, that's all commercialized and corrupt

Obviously there are parts in there that are good but you have to be an independent thinker, not a cultist

I give no credence to any other "god" and Satan (although given dominion over this world) is not a god of anything.  His time is temporary and merely allowed.

This earth is not hell as this earth will be destroyed.  Hell is a place in which all the attributes of God are removed.

RC is absolutely corrupted, but Catholics are not Christians and Christians are not Catholics.  Now I do believe there are some within the Catholic church that have genuine faith and salvation in Christ without the influence of the papacy or teaching magisterium.  Those same folks are technically not Catholic.   Can I quantify that number?  No.

Most of today's churches do preach a very soft message.  Gospel of Christ is grace and wrath.  Majority of today's churches only speak on grace.   Although the church is not a building or an organization.  The church is the body of believers that follow the will of our Lord.

I agree with many of the other points you made.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 07:03:42 AM »
I give no credence to any other "god" and Satan (although given dominion over this world) is not a god of anything.  His time is temporary and merely allowed.

This earth is not hell as this earth will be destroyed.  Hell is a place in which all the attributes of God are removed.

RC is absolutely corrupted, but Catholics are not Christians and Christians are not Catholics.  Now I do believe there are some within the Catholic church that have genuine faith and salvation in Christ without the influence of the papacy or teaching magisterium.  Those same folks are technically not Catholic.   Can I quantify that number?  No.

Most of today's churches do preach a very soft message.  Gospel of Christ is grace and wrath.  Majority of today's churches only speak on grace.   Although the church is not a building or an organization.  The church is the body of believers that follow the will of our Lord.

I agree with many of the other points you made.

who knows if this earth is going to be destroyed or not.  with the way the media's been proven to be absolutely false, and with the completely false teachings in schools about climate change, global warming, now transgenderism, i'm not giving much credence to other "scientific" theories

(this is coming from a guy who went to the best university in the world for two years before quitting because it was all a fucking sham, illusion, deception, false)

explain the bold please, especially the wrath part.  i grew up completely secular and am now playing catch up.  born into orthodox family but we moved to canada and this is the land where spirit goes to die.

as for this part:

"I give no credence to any other "god" and Satan (although given dominion over this world) is not a god of anything.  His time is temporary and merely allowed."

i don't know how that's at odds with anything.  satan is not god but people worship him AS god, giving him dominion over this earth.  there is one god (or maybe multiple entities making up one, much as we're are multiple entities, ie cells, making up one body, or even the symbiotic relationshp between gut bacteria and our brain, etc etc, doesn't really matter this is just mindwank) and he is not satan, but satan is being worshiped as god by people who have been deceived or have accepted evil (transgenderism for example), etc

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 02:00:47 PM »
who knows if this earth is going to be destroyed or not.  with the way the media's been proven to be absolutely false, and with the completely false teachings in schools about climate change, global warming, now transgenderism, i'm not giving much credence to other "scientific" theories

(this is coming from a guy who went to the best university in the world for two years before quitting because it was all a fucking sham, illusion, deception, false)

explain the bold please, especially the wrath part.  i grew up completely secular and am now playing catch up.  born into orthodox family but we moved to canada and this is the land where spirit goes to die.

as for this part:

"I give no credence to any other "god" and Satan (although given dominion over this world) is not a god of anything.  His time is temporary and merely allowed."

i don't know how that's at odds with anything.  satan is not god but people worship him AS god, giving him dominion over this earth.  there is one god (or maybe multiple entities making up one, much as we're are multiple entities, ie cells, making up one body, or even the symbiotic relationshp between gut bacteria and our brain, etc etc, doesn't really matter this is just mindwank) and he is not satan, but satan is being worshiped as god by people who have been deceived or have accepted evil (transgenderism for example), etc

It's a good question.  As believers in Christ we know the definitive reality of God via the Holy Spirit that indwells us.  Given his fulfillment of salvation and relationship as outlined in scripture with his body of believers (the church) our individual and collective faith is solidified and therefore we can also trust faithfully in his prophetic scripture as it pertains to the end of this world....the things yet to come.  He will destroy this world and create a new one as outlined in the same scripture that has already demonstrated itself as correct.   

Here is the contents of the stickied thread about the gospel message:

I wanted to post this message and sticky it at the top of the board just in case I'm gone and anyone seeking to know the risen Lord and God Jesus Christ had questions about how to do so.

The gospel message (or "good news") is quite simple in that Jesus Christ died on Calvary's cross to pay for humanity's sins so that we may escape God's wrath and judgment and be forever aligned with him in righteousness.  This sacrificial, loving act of God is his greatest gift to his creation.

The path to salvation is expressed nicely in Romans 10:9:

9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved

Saved from what?  You're saved from God's wrath and judgment that every one of us deserves because of our sin.  We have all fallen short of God's standards for us and have willfully and woefully chosen to defy him in sin.   We deserve to be separated from his righteousness and his divine attributes once we exit this life.

What is sin?  Sin is an offense against God.  It's a violation of his divine, eternal law.

Some of you may desire to know the reality of God in your lives.   Others may desire to turn away from their current life, turn from their sin and get right with God and be aligned with him in righteousness.

If that is you, simply come to the Lord in prayer.  If you've never prayed before that's perfectly alright.  If you can, go to a quiet, private spot and speak your heart to God humbly.  Confess your sins before him, ask him for forgiveness, surrender to his will for your life and simply believe that Jesus Christ's death on Calvary's cross was sufficient to pay for your sins and by declaring him as your Lord and believing that he is raised from the dead know that you are forever saved. 

From that point forward you are now made a new creature in Christ Jesus and are filled with the Holy Spirit of God who will guide your righteous path for the remainder of your days on this earth.  Once you exit this life you will spend eternity with our blessed God, Lord and savior Jesus Christ.   

If you need help you can PM me and I'd be happy to help as best I'm able.  I encourage everyone to give their heart....give their lives to Jesus!  It is only through Jesus Christ that we can be saved.

God bless you!!
MOS

True Satan is worshipped as a god, but he is not a god.  He is a divinely created being that fell from grace.   The nature of God is divinity and God expresses that divine nature via three coequal, coeternal persons in Father, Son and Spirit....all equal yet differently purposed yet one God.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 12:23:57 AM »
He will destroy this world and create a new one as outlined in the same scripture that has already demonstrated itself as correct.   

wait sorry is that an answer to the "wrath" part?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 12:51:23 AM »
Stupid vs Stupid(er)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 01:14:03 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 02:04:53 AM »
If you watch some video interviews about people who were clinicaly dead and came bak to life, they all claim that mohamed worshippers are going to burn in hell for eternity.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 02:17:55 AM »
If you watch some video interviews about people who were clinicaly dead and came bak to life, they all claim that mohamed worshippers are going to burn in hell for eternity.

Are you sure? Seems like something someone who has issues with Muslims/Islam invented. Just so you know,  it is Muhammad the prophet of Islam, not mohamed.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 02:45:22 AM »
to falco:

yes, absolutely.  didn't know that but it makes perfect sense, seeing as the koran explicitly states EVERY MUSLIM WILL GO TO HELL FIRST, AND THEN ALLAH (SATAN) WILL CHOOSE WHO WILL GO TO THE GARDEN (HEAVEN)... meaning, NOBODY WILL GO.

to primer:

open your eyes a bit bro.  different spellings of mohammed are all acceptable

to falco:

the koran also says the only way to be guaranteed access to the garden (it's called the garden, not heaven, which makes me suspect it's some further perversion of satan), IS TO COMMIT JIHAD AND KILL OTHERS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

so only way to go to the garden is to be a jihadi.  all other muzzies burn in hell.

THIS IS LITERALLY WRITTEN IN THE KORAN

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2017, 05:54:32 AM »
Are you sure? Seems like something someone who has issues with Muslims/Islam invented. Just so you know,  it is Muhammad the prophet of Islam, not mohamed.

English is not my first language, specially in matters related to goatfucking and pedophilia.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 06:32:02 AM »
Stupid vs Stupid(er)

How bout you set us straight rather than just hit and run like a trolling coward.

Clearly you have insights and information that we do not.   Do tell...I dare ya.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2017, 06:46:50 AM »
wait sorry is that an answer to the "wrath" part?

Sorry to confuse.  That was more in reference to the "end of the world" part.

The "wrath" part of the gospel message of "grace and wrath" is the judgement of God.  

That final judgement in which the Son of God in Jesus Christ will confirm or deny each of us as part of his body of believers.  Our belief again based upon a public profession of faith in Christ's salvific work on Calvary's cross.  

Those that reject God will face the wrath of his judgement via eternal separation from him in hell.   Essentially an existence in which all attributes of God are removed and what you are left with is everything that is not a reflection of God's divine nature.

People often make the mistake of assuming that "Well, with God gone I can just engage in all the sinful pleasures I want and party in hell!  Hey, all my friends will be there!!  WOO-HOO!!"   The problem with that is that our very existence today in which we can elicit pleasure from even sinful behaviors is granted by God.  He has sovereignly ordained this life so that we can enjoy another breath, another day of sunshine, another bite of our favorite food, another feeling of hope, the elation of solving a difficult problem, another feeling of joy from being with our loved ones, even the high from drugs/alcohol.....every bit of that is an extension of God's nature.  Even if he doesn't agree with any of the pleasure we draw from sinful behaviors that same ability for us to enjoy that pleasure is all granted by God.  

But then consider an eternal existence in a place in which God removes himself....all his divine attributes gone.  No hope, no joy, no pleasure, no highs, no elation, no sunshine, not even the comfort of a breath of oxygen.  When we deny God.....when we reject and hate God we have chosen to separate ourselves from him and he will honor that choice despite the fact it defies his will for our lives.  Without the ability to choose from all possible options (good or evil) can we make a genuine choice to align ourselves with or reject God completely.    God's wrath will be fully realized when many step before him for judgement, are deemed vile in his eyes due to their rejection of Christ and are eternally separated from him in a hell I can barely comprehend or describe adequately.

God is loving, just, gracious, faithful and even jealous; yet, he is to be absolutely respected and feared because of his power to destroy both our bodies and souls and cast us into an eternal hell of our choosing which we deserve if we reject Jesus Christ.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 03:28:54 PM »
How bout you set us straight rather than just hit and run like a trolling coward.

Clearly you have insights and information that we do not.   Do tell...I dare ya.

You are a religious bigot.  End/thread.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 03:58:03 PM »

Good luck with that.  lol

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 04:39:18 AM »
You are a religious bigot.  End/thread.

LOL you're a coward

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 04:53:38 AM »
LOL you're a coward

this.

also: see attached

(i found the images randomly but i looked up the greek numbers AND IT IS LEGIT)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 08:10:42 AM »
this.

also: see attached

(i found the images randomly but i looked up the greek numbers AND IT IS LEGIT)

I will absolutely agree that the "the most high" Allah, the "noble" Quran and the "prophet" Muhammad (pb&j) are tools inspired by Satan.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2017, 09:50:41 AM »
Top Poodle: What do you mean, or how do you come about saying, "Illuminati worship Lucifer"?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 01:14:58 PM »
Top Poodle: What do you mean, or how do you come about saying, "Illuminati worship Lucifer"?

Check out the first few pages of "Pawns in the Game"