Author Topic: The V welcomes The BlockHead  (Read 19457 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: The V welcomes The BlockHead
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2007, 08:51:39 PM »
Poor kid....you can sense the fear in every post.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2007, 08:52:31 PM »
I bet you made sure your grammer, punctuation and spelling was perfect before you posted that one. No room for errors now, SS.

Probably checked it 3 times.

" sdjhfuewbfsjdbfv my harley sdkjfsjdhjfjdksd abdul...you'll pay "

No worries...you have your 2-3 toadies who will jump in with a quip or 'quipple' here and there. Do you know what a 'quipple' is, SS?
Is a "quipple" what happens to your nipples when you queers use steroids?

Gayer than sucking Special Eds dick for your "spot" on a failing internet radio show.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2007, 09:03:12 PM »
Is a "quipple" what happens to your nipples when you queers use steroids?

Gayer than sucking Special Eds dick for your "spot" on a failing internet radio show.
You two aren't even clever. You two aren't even worth toying with.

One of them right away googled the word I bet. Hahahahaha!

I didn't suck Special Ed's dick by the way... I let him fk me in my ass! Get it right!

SS. I am way smarter than you are. Your new angle and approach to all of this is as transparent as a window. Your 'look at the fear in his posts' Squadfather-esque " calm down tiger...breathe " type of 'quipples' just make you look lame. You can't pull it off.

Now talk about my STREET CRED being ruined and go study some old PM's and back postings of mine. With luck you'll find my cell # and have one more clue.
?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2007, 09:10:04 PM »

I didn't suck Special Ed's dick by the way... I let him fk me in my ass! Get it right!

Quoted for truth and epic admittance of anal sex with Special Ed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nietzsche

« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2007, 10:58:03 PM »
I bet you made sure your grammer, punctuation and spelling was perfect before you posted that one. No room for errors now, SS.

Probably checked it 3 times.

" sdjhfuewbfsjdbfv my harley sdkjfsjdhjfjdksd abdul...you'll pay "

No worries...you have your 2-3 toadies who will jump in with a quip or 'quipple' here and there. Do you know what a 'quipple' is, SS?

Well good sir, in all fairness you have the empty shell of a vile creature that was once known as a woman on your side.  If anyone should be referred to as a "toadie", then indeed the giant foreheaded, transsexual beast known as "Ripitupbaby" should be mentioned.

Have your paranoid delusions about the ruling members such as Adonis and the "others", that control Getbig through fear, resided??  I was indeed troubled when I read these bizarre ramblings, for they are a clear symptom of a man under great mental duress.

Perhaps you should take a rest from this message board and not risk further perpetuating your obsessive descent into delusion and paranoia.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2007, 09:36:02 AM »
You two aren't even clever. You two aren't even worth toying with.

One of them right away googled the word I bet. Hahahahaha!

SS. I am way smarter than you are. Your new angle and approach to all of this is as transparent as a window. Your 'look at the fear in his posts' Squadfather-esque " calm down tiger...breathe " type of 'quipples' just make you look lame. You can't pull it off.

Now talk about my STREET CRED being ruined and go study some old PM's and back postings of mine. With luck you'll find my cell # and have one more clue.
My new angle hahahaha! wtf are you smoking?

you're still getting a beat down and you can sense the fear in everyone of your post that you know it.

As for your # ..... I already have it, along with first and last name, so just hang in their kid.... I know a lot more about you then you think.

You wanted to make it personal with me so i will the same with you.... won't be long junior :-*

Q the block..........hajhajhkj hporjkd yo bro you're fat Im cool

yeah g i from the hood i live in the ghetto and drive a crap car hahahahalglgogo

youre fat do the laundry hahaha the block will now qoute some movie lines

im so cool i rul i can stick needles in my ass hahaha i';m a pussy that cant back my whiny voice hahahahohohjsahsvbxcb. da blocl da block yo yoy oy yoyoy

Meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2007, 11:24:37 AM »

Ba ha ha!  :D

?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2007, 11:25:25 AM »
SS is such a punk, he stalked 10 % of getbig in the past, and now BH is on his jock, he melts like a 12 schoolgirl in every second post, the last resort he has is to meet up and to have a fight. Man up SS.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2007, 11:28:30 AM »
I'm not joking when I sense impending doom for blockhead

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2007, 11:34:40 AM »
SS is such a punk, he stalked 10 % of getbig in the past, and now BH is on his jock, he melts like a 12 schoolgirl in every second post, the last resort he has is to meet up and to have a fight. Man up SS.
BIGTIME!

It doesn't take much to look like him. He's a fat kid. Just like Davey Hogan. When he walks the Benevolent Order of The Moose shouts out..."Boom BABA Boom BABA..."

He digs so deep he hit me with..."you still play hockey?" As if he's on to me. Never have I seen anyone get so hurt they threaten fisticuffs over the internet. I've read about it, heard about it and seen it in a movie(Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back) but never seen it happen in person.

He isn't even smart. He has no skills. No job. No creativity. Nothing. Sherlock Holmes he is NOT. My info is so easy to acquire. My cell # especially. Lots of people here have it. WhippyDOO!

He digs the bottom of the well looking for DIRT and any tidbit of info. That's his only defense. With him he is so easy he puts out 1 POST and you can see his vulnerability and his less than favorable wit.

?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2007, 11:50:13 AM »
BIGTIME!

It doesn't take much to look like him. He's a fat kid. Just like Davey Hogan. When he walks the Benevolent Order of The Moose shouts out..."Boom BABA Boom BABA..."

He digs so deep he hit me with..."you still play hockey?" As if he's on to me. Never have I seen anyone get so hurt they threaten fisticuffs over the internet. I've read about it, heard about it and seen it in a movie(Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back) but never seen it happen in person.

He isn't even smart. He has no skills. No job. No creativity. Nothing. Sherlock Holmes he is NOT. My info is so easy to acquire. My cell # especially. Lots of people here have it. WhippyDOO!

He digs the bottom of the well looking for DIRT and any tidbit of info. That's his only defense. With him he is so easy he puts out 1 POST and you can see his vulnerability and his less than favorable wit.

There is nothing sadder than a grown man who lives vicariously through movies

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2007, 12:16:32 PM »
I see you're still using the same lame insults....oh brother, yeah you're really owning me ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2007, 12:22:10 PM »
Another bitch jumping on the band wagon cause he doesn't have the balls to do it by himself...what are you gonna come kill me with you wittle ex, bitch tit boy ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2007, 02:23:30 PM »
There is nothing sadder than a grown man who lives vicariously through movies
Best part is you know the EXACT movie I am talking about! So does Davey Hogan reading this right now...
?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2007, 02:25:31 PM »
Another bitch jumping on the band wagon cause he doesn't have the balls to do it by himself...what are you gonna come kill me with you wittle ex, bitch tit boy ::)

You re 36 years old and you brag how you fight every week. something to brag about. such a big egg head, too bad its just filled with water.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2007, 02:54:53 PM »

You re 36 years old and you brag how you fight every week. something to brag about. such a big egg head, too bad its just filled with water.
Oh no is this where you post a pic of your knifes and scare me ::) ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2007, 03:09:17 PM »
Oh no is this where you post a pic of your knifes and scare me ::) ::)

it wasnt me, you got the wrong man :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2007, 03:54:17 PM »
it wasnt me, you got the wrong man :D
no-----it was from you

shit i would deny it too if I did something that embarrassing

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #143 on: December 21, 2007, 04:23:45 PM »
Best part is you know the EXACT movie I am talking about! So does Davey Hogan reading this right now...

Yeah, Stand By Me.  I may know it, but I don't incorporate into my e-threats

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2007, 05:38:09 PM »
no-----it was from you

shit i would deny it too if I did something that embarrassing

Isharpened em up for ya budd, it would cut your belly clean open.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2007, 08:16:03 PM »
Isharpened em up for ya budd, it would cut your belly clean open.
keep taking those anti-depressents------they seem to be doing a hell of a job :-\ ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #146 on: December 22, 2007, 12:16:36 AM »
keep taking those anti-depressents------they seem to be doing a hell of a job :-\ ;)

Are you saying that realistically, the only thing El Mariachi is bound to do if he were to meet you in person is to offer his chin for you to rest your balls on, Nordic?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2007, 01:01:33 AM »
Where did the "Who looks better,DP or SS" thread go?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2007, 05:05:31 AM »
Where did the "Who looks better,DP or SS" thread go?

I think DP might have nuked it. Too bad - it was a good thread :(

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2007, 06:16:52 AM »
I think DP might have nuked it. Too bad - it was a good thread :(

Damn, that guy's a pussy