Author Topic: North Korea apparently has the ability to hit us with a nuke now...  (Read 605 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-nkorea-could-launch-nuclear-missile-183109878--politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. intelligence report concludes that North Korea has advanced its nuclear knowhow to the point that it could arm a ballistic missile with a nuclear warhead, a jarring revelation in the midst of bellicose threats from the unpredictable communist regime.

wasnt it a week ago that the admin and media were telling us that they couldnt deliver a nuke with a missle, in fact they said it would take a year...

gotta love that clarity, change you can believe in

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: North Korea apparently has the ability to hit us with a nuke now...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 07:08:30 PM »
I think I hear the war drums starting....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 07:13:52 PM »
but but but but ....   I heard on the news that NK's rockets missed us last time.  Nothing to worry about.   Until they fry one of our cities or burn 20,000 of our troops, they're just a paper tiger that happens to possess nukes and rockets and has vowed to destroy us

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 07:29:27 PM »
but but but but ....   I heard on the news that NK's rockets missed us last time.  Nothing to worry about.   Until they fry one of our cities or burn 20,000 of our troops, they're just a paper tiger that happens to possess nukes and rockets and has vowed to destroy us
You realize this could just be a ploy to drum up support for a preemptive strike, right?
Ala Iraq, 2003, WMDs?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 07:41:52 PM »
You realize this could just be a ploy to drum up support for a preemptive strike, right?
Ala Iraq, 2003, WMDs?

NK has set off nukes.  THis isn't debatable.  We've seen them.

NK has fired rockets at the USA - they failed before reaching us, but technology typicallly improves over time.  If they keep firing, eventually, one may reach us.  Or they choose another delivery system.  Tie a nuke to a donkey and send it over the order.  Put that shit on a rowboat.  whatever.

NK has made recent statements about going to war with us, destorying us, fccking our mothers, etc.

Now, I know Bush/cheney were full of shite about iraq having WMD... however, NK has them.  They have illegal nukes that they have set off as proof. WAY different case.  I dont remember iraq firing rockets at hawaii lol...

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 07:33:46 AM »

NK has fired rockets at the USA - they failed before reaching us, but technology typicallly improves over time.  If they keep firing, eventually, one may reach us.  Or they choose another delivery system.  Tie a nuke to a donkey and send it over the order.  Put that shit on a rowboat.  whatever.

NK has made recent statements about going to war with us, destorying us, fccking our mothers, etc.

Now, I know Bush/cheney were full of shite about iraq having WMD... however, NK has them.  They have illegal nukes that they have set off as proof. WAY different case.  I dont remember iraq firing rockets at hawaii lol...

It's easy for the ignorant to flippantly spew out war rhetoric.  Last I checked, there's only one country that has used nuclear bombs on another nation.    You referenced the invasion based on the now famous phantom WMD in Iraq.  How about Libya?  Did they attack or threaten to attack America?  What if based on such aggressions on the part of the U.S, other countries around the world felt as though they needed to attack first, as a pre-emptive strike to protect themselves?  Would that be ok? By your logic it should be, so what's the problem?  Yet, North Korea is the scary monster to be afraid of? 

The death and suffering by innocent civilians left in the wake of such invasions, which is common of all military conflicts, is of little consequence I guess, so long as they're foreigners. It's standard practice to dehumanize them and not view them as people as we are.

Economic warfare has been deployed against North Korea via sanctions.  No different than the sanctions being placed on Iran, in conjunction with the constant fear mongering and rhetoric about them allegedly developing nukes.  Pakistan, India, Britain, France, Israel and many others have nukes.  Where is the indignation when they have them?

This is a critical period in human history, with history on the verge of repeating itself.  We are in the midst of global currency wars.  Sound familiar?  People need to stop watching Jersey Shore and wake up to what is really taking place in the world, and not buy in to the propaganda that is put forth by mainstream media for the sheep to lap up.  Do you not consider or understand the events taking place, or the alliances being formed in the background, with the potential for a conflict to escalate into a full blown world war?   An itchy trigger finger is not prudent at this juncture. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 07:39:02 AM »
Let the fear propaganda begin!

NK isn't going to do jack shit.  The leadership loses control of the country, loses all the best luxuries the city's can give them, and they die.   when we flatten NK the whole world will be behind us.

What scenario has NK launching a nuclear missle  at us that does end that way?

NK leadership might be delusional but they are not that stupid. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 07:58:44 AM »
Let the fear propaganda begin!

NK isn't going to do jack shit.  The leadership loses control of the country, loses all the best luxuries the city's can give them, and they die.   when we flatten NK the whole world will be behind us.

What scenario has NK launching a nuclear missle  at us that does end that way?

NK leadership might be delusional but they are not that stupid. 
I somewhat agree but for someone who has grown up there and brought up all his life surronded by yes men. They might actually believe the shit they filled his head with, delusional is just a dangerous as stupid probably more so. Delusion allows you to buy into an idea whole heartedly, stupidity at least allows for the chance of education.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 12:03:01 PM »
I somewhat agree but for someone who has grown up there and brought up all his life surronded by yes men. They might actually believe the shit they filled his head with, delusional is just a dangerous as stupid probably more so. Delusion allows you to buy into an idea whole heartedly, stupidity at least allows for the chance of education.

I agree, but at some point, those generals and plump dictator know the  reality. 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 07:51:36 PM »

240 - you are getting played all over again as in 2003. You know better. You yourself admit 911 was an inside job. You're going to trust these kinds of people?? I wouldn't trust the North Korean nor the USA governments.