Author Topic: WHY?  (Read 6347 times)

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
WHY?
« on: May 11, 2017, 06:41:35 AM »
ive been reading get big for about 15 years or so. its supposed to be a bodybuilding site. FOR bodybuilders. we are supposed to be supportive and encouraging of each other in the sport we love. doesnt matter if we are beginners or pros. BUT i have seen on here wayyy to many times people putting others down. actually how many of you even lift? im guessing about 70 percent of you dont. you come on here to stir up others. heres my examples. you change the topic of every thread posted. you get into one on one back and forth emailing( do it to each others private emails not on the board) you have to always include gay, homo ,dick, cum, ass,fag your mom  sucking dick etc. no matter what the topic is. also these crazy constant remarks in example   woosh. big dude all the way big dude, no homo, i fear for his health. is he saved. etc.  are you people so alone you have to escape to this little world and cause problems? you always run new guys off and then say its all about "initiation" that they cant handle it  etc. its crazy. we are here to discuss bodybuilding and bodybuilding related things. your personal beef with someone should be handled privately.  some of you just like to stir up crap just because your bored. if someone said 2 plus 2 is 4 you would argue that its not. i know your all gonna go ahead and try to smear this with your bs sayings and name calling and things. its just your mentality.so go ahead. you and maybe 5 others might think its funny but to us true bodybuilders we dont think its funny.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: WHY?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 06:43:11 AM »
fagg0t ass bitch n1gg3r go away
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 06:43:13 AM »
One angry ass gimmick right there

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 06:44:15 AM »
also im not gonna respond back and forth on here so why waste your time insulting me and acting foolish? lets all grow up and pursue our bodybuilding goals no matter how small or big they may be.

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 06:49:18 AM »
Most these meat heads are clowns to me, look like water balloons, (not you) but alot of them, many of them. I don't particularly fear or judge any man but I definitely don't fear most of these meat heads. I look at people as individuals, not by how big they are. I've seen 5'3 people not even that muscular that would probably beat the living dog shit out of most of these meat heads in a fight. Most of the best looking or most Exceptional people to me are not necessarily the biggest people. Most of the rawest motherfuckers in the game or scene or whatever you want to call it might have some size, but are not necessarily the biggest motherfuckers. Some big motherfuckers are real deal hollyfield don't get me wrong, they just happen to be big too, but I don't necessarily respect them only because of their size, I respect them for alot of reasons. I feel all men should work out, its like your a man, you need to work out period. It's kind of like your a man, you need a car, your supposed to like cars or trucks or whatever, automobiles, because your a freaking man. All men should strive to be muscular to s extent and in amazing shape, or at least strive to have an amazing or distinguished look and identity, but this over obsession with just being big is such a misconception, big this big that, maybe because I'm a relatively big guy, it's easy for me to say, but most of them lack in alot of more important areas. Like fighting skills and endurance. Dance skills. Acting skills. Charisma. Swag. Style. Brain power. I don't like the way most of them move, I respect some of them, some great people with alot of heart, truly love the artform of "badass guy" in all it's elements, but alot of these people are clowns to me, and come across as pricks, not like it makes any difference to me, maybe they view me as a prick too, who knows. All I know is they've seen me in action, time and time again, and I don't particularly see many if any of these meat heads in action. Maybe they are trying to intimidate people because they are huge. Take their shirts off or see them butt naked and alot of them aren't that impressive. There is just much more to fitness, health, asthetics, athletics, image, character, than just being huge. But hey, who am I to judge, I've got better things to do then sit around judging people. I may be a Narrsasist, Physcopath, Telepathic, Ego Maniac, Artist and I don't feel that makes me a bad person one ioda, but I ain't no meat head, I'm all about training till im blue in the face and I go harder than damn near anyone I've ever seen, other then real pro fighters or athletes, etc, but to get into my most optimal range of bodyfat% and conditioning is a constant, and it ain't no cake walk, but when I get on a scale I'm constantly striving to loose weight or maintain my ideal weight, I gain 10 lbs or 15 lbs, it is like my worst nightmare when it happens, but I always fight my way back down in weight. I look bigger and more fierce and just better period at my lower weight range then I do 25 lbs bigger, being heavy and bloated is one of my worst nightmares.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 07:13:03 AM »
Most these meat heads are clowns to me, look like water balloons, (not you) but alot of them, many of them. I don't particularly fear or judge any man but I definitely don't fear most of these meat heads. I look at people as individuals, not by how big they are. I've seen 5'3 people not even that muscular that would probably beat the living dog shit out of most of these meat heads in a fight. Most of the best looking or most Exceptional people to me are not necessarily the biggest people. Most of the rawest motherfuckers in the game or scene or whatever you want to call it might have some size, but are not necessarily the biggest motherfuckers. Some big motherfuckers are real deal hollyfield don't get me wrong, they just happen to be big too, but I don't necessarily respect them only because of their size, I respect them for alot of reasons. I feel all men should work out, its like your a man, you need to work out period. It's kind of like your a man, you need a car, your supposed to like cars or trucks or whatever, automobiles, because your a freaking man. All men should strive to be muscular to s extent and in amazing shape, or at least strive to have an amazing or distinguished look and identity, but this over obsession with just being big is such a misconception, big this big that, maybe because I'm a relatively big guy, it's easy for me to say, but most of them lack in alot of more important areas. Like fighting skills and endurance. Dance skills. Acting skills. Charisma. Swag. Style. Brain power. I don't like the way most of them move, I respect some of them, some great people with alot of heart, truly love the artform of "badass guy" in all it's elements, but alot of these people are clowns to me, and come across as pricks, not like it makes any difference to me, maybe they view me as a prick too, who knows. All I know is they've seen me in action, time and time again, and I don't particularly see many if any of these meat heads in action. Maybe they are trying to intimidate people because they are huge. Take their shirts off or see them butt naked and alot of them aren't that impressive. There is just much more to fitness, health, asthetics, athletics, image, character, than just being huge. But hey, who am I to judge, I've got better things to do then sit around judging people. I may be a Narrsasist, Physcopath, Telepathic, Ego Maniac, Artist and I don't feel that makes me a bad person one ioda, but I ain't no meat head, I'm all about training till im blue in the face and I go harder than damn near anyone I've ever seen, other then real pro fighters or athletes, etc, but to get into my most optimal range of bodyfat% and conditioning is a constant, and it ain't no cake walk, but when I get on a scale I'm constantly striving to loose weight or maintain my ideal weight, I gain 10 lbs or 15 lbs, it is like my worst nightmare when it happens, but I always fight my way back down in weight. I look bigger and more fierce and just better period at my lower weight range then I do 25 lbs bigger, being heavy and bloated is one of my worst nightmares.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can but it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They're not as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they don't know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (MMA, cars, weight lifting etc.).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males, will go the steroids route to get even "bigger", attempting to cure their insecurity, but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 07:14:14 AM »
I am always hungry
& wanting to have
sex. This is a fact.
If you get right
down to it the new
unprocessed peanut
butter is no damn
good & you should
buy it in a jar as
always in the
largest supermarket
you know. And
I am an enemy
of change, as
you know. All
the things I
embrace as new
are in
fact old things,
re-released: swimming,
the sensation of
being dirty in
body and mind
summer as a
time to do
nothing and make
no money. Prayer
as a last re-
sort. Pleasure
as a means,
and then a
means again
with no ends
in sight. I am
absolutely in opposition
to all kinds of
goals. I have
no desire to know           
where this, anything
is getting me.
When the water
boils I get
a cup of tea.
Accidentally I
read all the
works of Proust.
It was summer
I was there
so was he. I
write because
I would like
to be used for
years after
my death. Not
only my body
will be compost
but the thoughts
I left during
my life. During
my life I was
a woman with
hazel eyes. Out
the window
is a crooked
silo. Parts
of your
body I think
of as stripes
which I have
learned to
love along. We
swim naked
in ponds &
I write be-
hind your
back. My thoughts
about you are
not exactly
forbidden, but
exalted because
they are useless,
not intended
to get you
because I have
you & you love
me. It’s more
like a playground
where I play
with my reflection
of you until
you come back
and into the
real you I
get to sink
my teeth. With
you I know how
to relax. &
so I work
behind your
back. Which
is lovely.
Nature
is out of control
you tell me &
that’s what’s so
good about
it. I’m immoderately
in love with you,
knocked out by
all your new
white hair

why shouldn’t
something
I have always
known be the
very best there
is. I love
you from my
childhood,
starting back
there when
one day was
just like the
rest, random
growth and
breezes, constant
love, a sand-
wich in the
middle of
day,
a tiny step
in the vastly
conventional
path of
the Sun. I
squint. I
wink. I
take the
ride.
a

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 07:16:30 AM »
amen to dieter. your right.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 07:17:42 AM »
you have to always include gay, homo ,dick, cum, ass,fag your mom  sucking dick etc. no matter what the topic is. also crazy
]
Wait...what?
I'm one of those gay homo dick cum ass fags your talking about and I'm not bothered.
{side note--I too having been coming here for YEARS}

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2017, 07:18:01 AM »

I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 09:40:00 AM »
i think this hulkotron said it well too. to many "internet " tuff guys on here. people who just like to start stuff cuz they are bored and know they are safe and can hide behind their screen. america has become very pussified. men no longer behave like men and most dont even look like a real man. not everyone has to be a bodybuilder but should at least look like a man. and behave like a human.just look at the few who posted saying the things i said that they do and why did they do it? because they are jerks. none will get a response back from me. this is all they have. very sad indeed.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 09:55:44 AM »
No patented Wes welcome for you.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 10:02:25 AM »
ive been reading get big for about 15 years or so. its supposed to be a bodybuilding site. FOR bodybuilders. we are supposed to be supportive and encouraging of each other in the sport we love. doesnt matter if we are beginners or pros. BUT i have seen on here wayyy to many times people putting others down. actually how many of you even lift? im guessing about 70 percent of you dont. you come on here to stir up others. heres my examples. you change the topic of every thread posted. you get into one on one back and forth emailing( do it to each others private emails not on the board) you have to always include gay, homo ,dick, cum, ass,fag your mom  sucking dick etc. no matter what the topic is. also these crazy constant remarks in example   woosh. big dude all the way big dude, no homo, i fear for his health. is he saved. etc.  are you people so alone you have to escape to this little world and cause problems? you always run new guys off and then say its all about "initiation" that they cant handle it  etc. its crazy. we are here to discuss bodybuilding and bodybuilding related things. your personal beef with someone should be handled privately.  some of you just like to stir up crap just because your bored. if someone said 2 plus 2 is 4 you would argue that its not. i know your all gonna go ahead and try to smear this with your bs sayings and name calling and things. its just your mentality.so go ahead. you and maybe 5 others might think its funny but to us true bodybuilders we dont think its funny.

no they're not, dont confuse bodybuilders with proper sportsmen, they're as catty and vindictive as any set of pageanters

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 10:04:29 AM »
ive been reading get big for about 15 years or so. its supposed to be a bodybuilding site. FOR bodybuilders. we are supposed to be supportive and encouraging of each other in the sport we love. doesnt matter if we are beginners or pros. BUT i have seen on here wayyy to many times people putting others down.

People are realists here, not fanboys.
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2017, 10:19:24 AM »
I'm a casual lifter interested in fitness and aesthetics who doesn't give a shit about professional bodybuilding.  Also I like posting here.  So sue me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2017, 10:30:37 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME ........................ .......FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2017, 10:33:18 AM »
 ::)
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2017, 10:34:24 AM »
also im not gonna respond back and forth on here so why waste your time insulting me and acting foolish? lets all grow up and pursue our bodybuilding goals no matter how small or big they may be.

Says will not respond back and forth.

Responds two posts later.
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2017, 10:35:08 AM »
::)
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[    ooooooooooops sorry, i meant to post this...........same difference :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
F

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 10:42:52 AM »
i say this all the time that this place is to talk aobut bodybuildig but nobody does talk about bodbybuilding and just other stuff not bodybuild when site is all about bodybuliding!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 10:43:40 AM »

It took you 15 years to say this?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2017, 10:53:19 AM »
i say this all the time that this place is to talk aobut bodybuildig but nobody does talk about bodbybuilding and just other stuff not bodybuild when site is all about bodybuliding!

:'( :'( :'( :'(   sorry back to the subject at hand.. are you happy now.
F

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2017, 04:17:20 PM »
you can see in this post exactly what i meant by the way people respond and act childish and things. and its always the same ones acting the same way. mental retardation they have i believe. i said im not gonna respond back to the name callers always trying to incite someone to get upset and argue back and forth on here. no need for that. i will respond to posts that are relevant to the post. the ones who are responding with the usual bs just shows what i mean. and yes it took me 15 years to post cuz i felt it was a waste of time. due to the way people treat others onhere. real bodybuilders/weightlifters and those seeking a better body will not act this way. only those that have mental inbalances . im from the era when you were taught to behave act like humans treat people with respect and if you cant say anything good about them then dont say anything. also im not a young guy. im 53.

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2017, 05:20:48 PM »
if you are big by choices what are c hoicees made and what are choices that were not made too give time to the right choices but not take the other choices which are bad and not as good as hother?

you can see in this post exactly what i meant by the way people respond and act childish and things. and its always the same ones acting the same way. mental retardation they have i believe. i said im not gonna respond back to the name callers always trying to incite someone to get upset and argue back and forth on here. no need for that. i will respond to posts that are relevant to the post. the ones who are responding with the usual bs just shows what i mean. and yes it took me 15 years to post cuz i felt it was a waste of time. due to the way people treat others onhere. real bodybuilders/weightlifters and those seeking a better body will not act this way. only those that have mental inbalances . im from the era when you were taught to behave act like humans treat people with respect and if you cant say anything good about them then dont say anything. also im not a young guy. im 53.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2017, 05:23:52 PM »

Liar Priest chilidogged booty.

They should spank black kids harder in schools.  They've tried everything else.
K