Author Topic: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look  (Read 3229 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2024, 04:56:36 PM »
Yep, the question is why wouldn't you use it. I don't see many reasons not to.

and i don't get why all those 90s guys loved fucking winny so much

that goddamn shitty drug sucked ass for me everytime i tried it and i tried it like 6 or 7 seperate times and it did dickola for me

but i did send you that vid from the 2 scotts on thinkbig where they said deca and winny built the most muscle tissue per mg and they were the clear winners over test, primo, var, drol and dbol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2024, 04:58:04 PM »
Yes existing cancer, yes don't take but maybe <2iu could be fine, hard to know.As has been pointed out, GH might stamp out NEW cancer due to it's proimmunity effects

Some are scared of existing cancer either because they previously had cancer or they had a relative die of cancer.

i'm pretty sure i don't need it for my goal of 175-180 @ 5%

deca and dbol can do that i'm pretty sure

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2024, 04:59:53 PM »
and i don't get why all those 90s guys loved fucking winny so much

that goddamn shitty drug sucked ass for me everytime i tried it and i tried it like 6 or 7 seperate times and it did dickola for me

but i did send you that vid from the 2 scotts on thinkbig where they said deca and winny built the most muscle tissue per mg and they were the clear winners over test, primo, var, drol and dbol

Maybe it does build the most new muscle protein. They say Winstrol is pure magic when already at very low bodyfat. But yes, I could hardly feel it the times I've taken it. But it might still have worked great despite me not feeling it. Pure muscle gains wouldn't show much on the scale either. Say you built 500 grams ofnew protein, add the water in muscle and that's maybe up to 2lbs, nothing on the scale.
I'll try it again with drol in a few months.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2024, 05:05:23 PM »
Maybe it does build the most new muscle protein. They say Winstrol is pure magic when already at very low bodyfat. But yes, I could hardly feel it the times I've taken it. But it might still have worked great despite me not feeling it. Pure muscle gains wouldn't show much on the scale either. Say you built 500 grams ofnew protein, add the water in muscle and that's maybe up to 2lbs, nothing on the scale.

i think it's magic when lean is because it dries you the fuck out, that's what "they" say

i am naturally dry as hell so that's not a prob for me

i don't get puffy on dbol or drol, i got a feeling it's because i have naturally very low estrogen levels

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2024, 05:08:25 PM »
i think it's magic when lean is because it dries you the fuck out, that's what "they" say

i am naturally dry as hell so that's not a prob for me

i don't get puffy on dbol or drol, i got a feeling it's because i have naturally very low estrogen levels

Anadrol doesn't convert to estro but may have an effect on estrogen receptors, hard to say for sure.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2024, 05:58:06 PM »
this fella puts out some really good content but... but for what he does and takes just look at his relaxed physique, not so good :-X :-X :-X

he says everyone should use gh if they want to add muscle but he's not a great salesmen for it if you look at his physique

HGH is about ligaments tendons nagging pains skin hair bones collogen etc etc it is not to add muscle it is to make you feel better shit I think it has healed my digestive tract after 3 months

"Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eased the symptoms of Crohn's disease in three-quarters of patients with moderate to severe cases, a study has found.

Crohn's affects the digestive tract, causing persistent diarrhea, abdominal pain, bleeding and a breakdown of the intestinal wall. About half of Crohn's patients require surgery to remove intestinal obstructions or repair holes in the bowel. No cure is known, though drugs can ease symptoms.

The study in Thursday's issue of The New England Journal of Medicine found that 11 of 19 adults treated with growth hormone while on a high-protein diet went into remission. Three others improved significantly"

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2024, 06:25:35 PM »
How much oil did he inject?  Enough to cause circulation and kidney problems?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2024, 05:59:46 AM »
How much oil did he inject?  Enough to cause circulation and kidney problems?

A big problem is the diuretics which affect the kidneys. He was hospitalized with bad kidney values as far back as 93. And he used enough roids to affect the kidneys, 3 grams a week already back in 93, never mind later.

bigchuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2024, 11:00:34 AM »
They were taking Winstrol V injectable back then.Its much different than the oral.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2024, 11:03:15 AM »
HGH is about ligaments tendons nagging pains skin hair bones collogen etc etc it is not to add muscle it is to make you feel better shit I think it has healed my digestive tract after 3 months

"Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eased the symptoms of Crohn's disease in three-quarters of patients with moderate to severe cases, a study has found.

Crohn's affects the digestive tract, causing persistent diarrhea, abdominal pain, bleeding and a breakdown of the intestinal wall. About half of Crohn's patients require surgery to remove intestinal obstructions or repair holes in the bowel. No cure is known, though drugs can ease symptoms.

The study in Thursday's issue of The New England Journal of Medicine found that 11 of 19 adults treated with growth hormone while on a high-protein diet went into remission. Three others improved significantly"
you cant cure something you never had

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2024, 11:12:17 AM »
he looked his best in 93 pretty much unmatched

here's what he took then

1993, if I can remember correctly, 800 milligrams of deca a week, 600 milligrams of Winstrol, I think 100 milligrams a day of Winstrol tab,” Wheeler said. “I think it was something like 30 milligrams of Anavar. I think back then, my go-to was like testosterone propionate. That was pretty much it.”

so like 3 grams of gear in total and but half of it was winny

he test prop was probably either 350 or 700 mgs a week

He was reckless with his drug use,  beautiful body in return ( for several years ) and still alive 30 years later

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2024, 11:49:44 AM »
They were taking Winstrol V injectable back then.Its much different than the oral.

It's not much different ime and I use plenty when I was like 20 years old. I used Zambon pharma amps, I remember taking one a day or every other day, 80 amps in total and nothing. Most will not see a difference between IM and oral. Later I got these amazing amps out of Hong Kong that were double dosed of micronized stano that didn't clog the needle unlike the Zambons.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2024, 12:29:15 PM »
It's not much different ime and I use plenty when I was like 20 years old. I used Zambon pharma amps, I remember taking one a day or every other day, 80 amps in total and nothing. Most will not see a difference between IM and oral. Later I got these amazing amps out of Hong Kong that were double dosed of micronized stano that didn't clog the needle unlike the Zambons.

i still can't get over the fact that it's a supposed better muscle builder per mg than dbol, anadrol and var ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2024, 01:37:44 PM »
he looked his best in 93 pretty much unmatched

here's what he took then

1993, if I can remember correctly, 800 milligrams of deca a week, 600 milligrams of Winstrol, I think 100 milligrams a day of Winstrol tab,” Wheeler said. “I think it was something like 30 milligrams of Anavar. I think back then, my go-to was like testosterone propionate. That was pretty much it.”

so like 3 grams of gear in total and but half of it was winny

he test prop was probably either 350 or 700 mgs a week

so j. harris says here @ 34:40 that he was 213 or 216 at 5'9" in 93

so... 3 fucking grams to weigh 213 ??? ??? ???

mentzer was 210 at 5'8" on less than 400 mgs total in 79 :D

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2024, 02:25:34 PM »
1993  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2024, 04:16:39 PM »

Well 3 grams is on the low side today for an Olympian, I would say 4g+ is average.

I don't believe in the Mentzer dosages. Why would he take almost a gram of Durabolin later when his career was over?
They all bullshitted back then to, "protect the kids." Platz was probably doing close to 3 grams at his peak.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2024, 04:40:25 PM »
Well 3 grams is on the low side today for an Olympian, I would say 4g+ is average.

I don't believe in the Mentzer dosages. Why would he take almost a gram of Durabolin later when his career was over?
They all bullshitted back then to, "protect the kids." Platz was probably doing close to 3 grams at his peak.

you think 3 grams is low?

most guys nowadays say they take 2-3 grams max

and half of wheelers 3 grams was shitty winny :D

platz says here that he used 100 mgs a day max @ 2:40 i'd say that's bout right

it is hard to believe mentzer used less than 400 mgs weekly to be 210 ripped on stage

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2024, 04:52:56 PM »
I was actually living and training in Venice late 90s and was with Charles, This was after 93 so flex might have pushed up dosages afterwards, but Flex did more than Paul and Chris combined   With the winstrol back then, some injected some just swallowed the vet version you could get 20 or 50ml 50mg per ml vials, stuff could cork you pretty bad and water based injection have given people far more abscesses than oil. Plus none of them ever used HGH more than once, meaning as soon as they mixed the bottle they shot it, whether it was 4-6 -10 iu, they were always saying that the stuff goes off so quick so just shoot it all at once, their placings at the Olympia basically came down to their connection, the US Pharma GH was expensive and got everyone lean, they all wanted it, but hated paying for it and some didn't pay  and then that forced them to use Chinese Jins which they overdosed on at 10iu a day, stuffed their Olympia prep as they couldn't get rid of the water from the Jins, you needed to drop that a few weeks further out, took a while and a few fried kidneys from lasix for them to catch on.

I saw what was happening with all of that then. throw in Nubain and retired. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2024, 04:53:25 PM »
and here's tom other steroid confession ;D

100 mgs of deca per week and 20 winny per day

bigchuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2024, 07:19:13 PM »
Its totally different..It gave the thin skin and vascularity..it  is a vet drug they give to race horses.The ampules were crap

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2024, 07:19:23 PM »
and here's tom other steroid confession ;D

100 mgs of deca per week and 20 winny per day

Aaaaaaaaaaaagh!  dj, my brother...Warn me if it is that squeaky-tiny-voiced person doing the video, LOL!  I would hate to hear him on helium.  ;D   Thanks!

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2024, 11:38:44 PM »
More footage of Flex in 1993:

Should have won the Mr. Olympia that year:

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2024, 01:55:02 AM »
Its totally different..It gave the thin skin and vascularity..it  is a vet drug they give to race horses.The ampules were crap

That's laughable. No one EVER said Zambons were crap other than you now. It's a human grade drug. Vet drugs can be just as good but why would vet drugs be way better? The same HG drug is still around under the brand Desma. Historically Winstrol has always been a safe buy, even the UG IP tabs tested at over 50mg, what 25 years ago.

it is hard to believe mentzer used less than 400 mgs weekly to be 210 ripped on stage

So you see how Platz LIES. Add the 200mg of Deca per day and you are already at 2.1 grams. Yes 3 grams today is on the low side for a top pro. It's usually 4 grams plus.

Desma Winstrol Depot today. Why this is crap is beyond me  ??? ::)

Nowadays there's even better from UG, double dosed yet easier to inject

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2024, 03:42:29 AM »

You have no idea what Mentzer was on

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2024, 03:43:13 AM »

Platz changes his dosages everytime he is interviewed it drops in half every decade