Author Topic: BARRY BONDS IS  (Read 24384 times)

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
Re: BARRY BONDS IS
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2007, 03:05:12 PM »
In his 7 years with the Pirates Bonds hit 176 homeruns
In his 14 years with the Giants Bonds hit 578 homeruns

- Thats more than triple the amount in only double the amount of time with the Giants (less time if you don't count the lockout year).
- Theoretically Bonds should only be at around 528 homeruns TOTAL right now (using his consistent numbers from his first 7 seasons, averaging 25 HR's per season)

Had he not juiced, Bonds would have gone down in baseball history as a star similar to his godfather Willie Mays, or Roberto Clemente, Reggie Jackson, Cal Ripkin... players that were consistently above average standouts, that made great contributions to their team and the sport.  Instead he will go down in baseball history with a scandal like Mark Mcguire, Pete Rose, Shoeless Joe Jackson (okay not quite as bad as the last 2 since they were banned... but still names associated with scandal)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »
Yes, there is testing for HGH.

Really? I wasn't aware of that. Any information you could throw my way?

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2007, 04:02:40 PM »
"Coach" is full of shit or just lying

This story quietly slipped by the mainstream media, who is fixated on Barry Bonds career home run record chase and All-Star appearance.  Commissioner Bud Selig talked about an HGH test for MLB (Toronto Star).

Bud_selig_2 Commissioner Bud Selig feels that baseball is doing all it can to catch up with cheaters that use the undetectable Human Growth Hormone as a substitute for steroids.

"Do I have frustrations about Human Growth Hormone? Yes," Selig said. "Do (our doctors) have frustrations? Yes. Dr. (Don) Catlin's working on tests. There is no test. They went into that with me in great detail. They had heard and read a lot of things which are not true. The Olympics did have tests (for HGH). The results of those tests have not been shown to anybody. They're still sitting with the samples. So, there is no test."

Baseball has often been criticized for patting itself on the back about its drug-testing program while cheating goes on under its nose.

This information is important.  News organizations fry Selig on a daily basis.  However, he appears to be trying to so something about the issue.  According to the interview Selig remains aware of the doping potential of HGH and other PEDs that escape testing procedures.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2007, 04:36:52 PM »
No but I don't believe he is only great because of using anything. Yeah it may have made it easier to play longer and given him some extra strength but do you really think just anyone could take some HGH and be as great as he has???

He took steroids too dumbass.

His girl confirmed it.. Acne on his back when he never had it before and the sudden increase in size.

He juiced and that's final.

Would he have been great without juicing? Yes. Would he have over 600 home runs? Probably not.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2007, 04:43:49 PM »
fucck Bonds, Sosa, Mcgwire and these fakers, this guy was a real ballplayer.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2007, 04:49:36 PM »
when these juiced up clowns do half of what this guy did DRUG FREE i'll acknowledge them.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »
hahahahaha, Mantle was a FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 734FT. home run, hahahahaha, let's see any of these clowns today do that.

(1) 734 feet (5/22/63, Yankee Stadium Façade* – Pitcher: Bill Fischer, Kansas City Athletics – Left-handed)

Mickey said that the "hardest ball I ever hit" came in the 11th inning on May 22, 1963 at Yankee Stadium. Leading off in the bottom of the 11th, with the score tied 7-7, A's pitcher Bill Fischer tried to blow a fastball past Mickey.

Bad idea. Mickey stepped into it and, with perfect timing, met the ball with the sweet spot of his bat, walloping it with everything he had. The sound of the bat colliding with the ball was likened to a cannon shot. The players on both benches jumped to their feet. Yogi Berra shouted, "That's it!" The ball rose in a majestic laser-like drive, rocketing into the night toward the farthest confines of Yankee Stadium. The question was never whether it was a home run or not. The question was whether this was going to be the first ball to be hit out of Yankee Stadium.

That it had the height and distance was obvious. But would it clear the façade, the decoration on the front side of the roof above the third deck in rightfield? "I usually didn't care how far the ball went so long as it was a  home run. But this time I thought, 'This ball could go out of Yankee Stadium!'"

Just as the ball was about to leave the park, it struck the façade mere inches from the top with such ferocity that it bounced all the way back to the infield. That it won the game was an afterthought. Mickey just missed making history. It was the closest a ball has ever come to going out of Yankee Stadium in a regular season game.**

The question then became "How far would the ball have gone had the façade not prevented it from leaving the park?" Using geometry, it is possible to calculate the distance with some accuracy. The principle variable is how high the ball would have gone. If we assume the ball was at its apex at the point where it struck the façade, using the Pythagorean Theorem ("In a right triangle, the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides") we can determine the distance from home plate to the point where the ball struck the façade. Then we can use calculus to calculate that the distance the ball would have traveled would have been 636 feet. However, there are a number of undetermined factors: wind velocity, spin on the ball, the speed of the pitch Mickey hit, and others. (For a more complete explanation of the calculations and complete description of this and other Mantle homers, see Explosion! by Mark Gallagher. This book is the definitive book on Mantle's homers. Unfortunately, it is out of print. It may be available at your local library.)

So how do we get 734 feet? In the example above, we assumed that the ball was at its apex when it struck the façade. However, observers were unanimous in their opinion that the ball was still rising when it hit the façade. How do we determine how high the ball would have gone? In fact, we cannot. From this point forward all numbers become guesses, estimates of how high we think the ball might have gone. A conservative estimate would be 20 feet. Those 20 feet make a major difference. They cause our calculation to go up almost 100 feet, to the 734 foot number listed above. Is 20 feet a fair estimate? Those present when the ball was hit feel that it would have gone at least that much higher, and many feel that the 20 foot number is far too low. It is all just a guess.

This is a good example of what can happen with estimates, especially computer estimates that determine the length of home runs now. Most of the home run distance numbers used today are the result of computer estimates of how far the ball would have traveled without obstruction. (One of these programs gave the 734 foot number listed.) Whether or not this is a fair number is a matter of opinion. However, if the distance of this home run is disputed, then the distance of many of the home runs hit by today's players must be questioned. While the software used for home run distances has greatly improved, there remain questions as to its accuracy. It is important to note that many of Mickey's home runs were measured to the point they actually landed, leaving no question about the accuracy of the distance reported.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »
In his 7 years with the Pirates Bonds hit 176 homeruns
In his 14 years with the Giants Bonds hit 578 homeruns

- Thats more than triple the amount in only double the amount of time with the Giants (less time if you don't count the lockout year).
- Theoretically Bonds should only be at around 528 homeruns TOTAL right now (using his consistent numbers from his first 7 seasons, averaging 25 HR's per season)

Had he not juiced, Bonds would have gone down in baseball history as a star similar to his godfather Willie Mays, or Roberto Clemente, Reggie Jackson, Cal Ripkin... players that were consistently above average standouts, that made great contributions to their team and the sport.  Instead he will go down in baseball history with a scandal like Mark Mcguire, Pete Rose, Shoeless Joe Jackson (okay not quite as bad as the last 2 since they were banned... but still names associated with scandal)

What you don't realize though is back during his first 7 years a guy that hit over 30 home runs would be among the leauge leaders. Only 1-2 people a year hit 40 or more except one year when three did. Also among the top home run hitters in that time every year Barry hit 25+ he was also one of the best all around hitters, don't foget he stole lots of bases too. Along with everything else he won 3 MVP's during that time which even then tied him with many other all-time greats for most ever WITHIN HIS FIRST 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and regular home run chart toppers (even winning some home run titles) during that time were Big Mac and Canseco so let me ask you????? Should their records be under such harsh attack as well???

I

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2007, 05:00:42 PM »
Mickey Mantle was also the fastest player in the game, along with hitting a baseball further than anyone else.  The guy was a genetic freak.  Imagine if he had juiced and took GH while lifting weights  :o  Bonds is a selfish fraud who while being a very good player would never even sniff the HR record without drugs.  Hes a naturally skinny line drive hitter with good speed-like his dad, 175 pounder all blown up on drugs.

All times from the left side

Mantle was clocked at 3.1 (fastest documented time in MLB)

Bo Jackson was timed at 3.2 (3.65 from the right side)

Deion Sanders was timed at 3.3

Ralph Garr was timed at 3.3 (unconfirmed 3.2)

Rick Manning was timed at 3.3 (ran a 9.8 100 yard dash in High School)

Miguel Dilone was timed at 3.3

Mickey Rivers was timed at 3.4

Willie Wilson was timed at 3.6 and 3.7

Ichiro was timed at 3.7 seconds

Reggie Jackson (in his early days) was sub 4.0 down the line. ( he stated 3.8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2007, 05:02:38 PM »
Mickey Mantle was also the fastest player in the game, along with hitting a baseball further than anyone else.  The guy was a genetic freak.  Imagine if he had juiced and took GH while lifting weights  :o  Bonds is a selfish fraud who while being a very good player would never even sniff the HR record without drugs.  Hes a naturally skinny line drive hitter with good speed-like his dad, 175 pounder all blown up on drugs.

All times from the left side

Mantle was clocked at 3.1 (fastest documented time in MLB)

Bo Jackson was timed at 3.2 (3.65 from the right side)

Deion Sanders was timed at 3.3

Ralph Garr was timed at 3.3 (unconfirmed 3.2)

Rick Manning was timed at 3.3 (ran a 9.8 100 yard dash in High School)

Miguel Dilone was timed at 3.3

Mickey Rivers was timed at 3.4

Willie Wilson was timed at 3.6 and 3.7

Ichiro was timed at 3.7 seconds

Reggie Jackson (in his early days) was sub 4.0 down the line. ( he stated 3.8)
you're damn right.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2007, 05:02:55 PM »
Reggie Jackson was a freak too.. Not a skilled switch hitter like Mantle, but have you guys seem some of his homers? He crushed the ball.  :-X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2007, 05:07:46 PM »
Reggie Jackson was a freak too.. Not a skilled switch hitter like Mantle, but have you guys seem some of his homers? He crushed the ball.  :-X
yeah but NOWHERE NEAR what Number 7 did, Mantle was a freak.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2007, 05:11:03 PM »
and don't even fuccking think about comparing Bond's sorry ass to the King.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2007, 05:11:52 PM »
I have YES(yankees sports and entertainment) network and they did a special on Mantle.

Saw it like a while back and everyone they interviewed said Mantle had freaky strength.

Of course later on he became an alcoholic but could still hit for power.

Those guys that hit 40 homeruns back in the old days were all special. The parks back then were huge and most of the guys didn't even work out and had jobs in the offseason.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2007, 05:13:57 PM »
I have YES(yankees sports and entertainment) network and they did a special on Mantle.

Saw it like a while back and everyone they interviewed said Mantle had freaky strength.

Of course later on he became an alcoholic but could still hit for power.

Those guys that hit 40 homeruns back in the old days were all special. The parks back then were huge and most of the guys didn't even work out and had jobs in the offseason.
good to see that a young guy can recognize that, Babe Ruth hit 60 home runs in 1927 during the dead ball era when you were considered a superstar if you hit 25 home runs, that's a freak of nature.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »
good to see that a young guy can recognize that, Babe Ruth hit 60 home runs in 1927 during the dead ball era when you were considered a superstar if you hit 25 home runs, that's a freak of nature.

I do like baseball.

No cricket here.  ;D

I love history, so naturally I like watching and learning about baseball history.

They did a special on Joe DiMaggio's 56 game hit streak a week back.. Man, that's 100x more impressive than Bonds breaking Aaron's record. Joe D smoked cigs in the club house and hit for 56 straight games.  ;D

And keep in mind that most of the ball players in 40's and 50's served in the military.. SO they had bits of their careers taken from them.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2007, 05:21:25 PM »
The dilution of talent in every major sport makes it easy to forget that the numbers were much lower decades ago.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »
I do like baseball.

No cricket here.  ;D

I love history, so naturally I like watching and learning about baseball history.

They did a special on Joe DiMaggio's 56 game hit streak a week back.. Man, that's 100x more impressive than Bonds breaking Aaron's record. Joe D smoked cigs in the club house and hit for 56 straight games.  ;D

And keep in mind that most of the ball players in 40's and 50's served in the military.. SO they had bits of their careers taken from them.
exactly, no one will ever touch DiMaggio's record, an even freakier record is Cy Young's 511 career wins, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, can you fuccking imagine? Clemens just hit 350 around a month ago and he's been pitching since 1986, no onw will ever touch Nolan Ryan's 5,714 career strikeouts or 7 career no hitters either.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2007, 05:36:54 PM »
fucck Bonds, Sosa, Mcgwire and these fakers, this guy was a real ballplayer.

why don't people understand that situations can compel certain types of aberrant behavior?

These guys from way back in the day are glorified as some great, morally up-standing individuals. However, if many of their peers were using roids and there were no regulations against it, and they were suffering competitively as a consequence of such policies, you don't think they would have used roids as well? They would have. They weren't gods. They, too, would have succumbed to the pressure

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2007, 05:38:13 PM »
why don't people understand that situations can compel certain types of aberrant behavior?

These guys from way back in the day are glorified as some great, morally up-standing individuals. However, if many of their peers were using roids and there were no regulations against it, and they were suffering competitively as a consequence of such policies, you don't think they would have used roids as well? They would have. They weren't gods. They, too, would have succumbed to the pressure
hahahahha, another shitheel who thinks Bonds is some great athlete. ::)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2007, 05:39:33 PM »
thats bullshit. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2007, 05:39:40 PM »
Baseball is boring and gay. what kind of guy wants to watch a bunch of guys in tights?

The Coach

« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2007, 06:16:21 PM »
Really? I wasn't aware of that. Any information you could throw my way?

I'm between clients right now, here's a quick interview, I'll pull some clinical cases later tonight. I have some saved.

Medscape: Dr. Garnier, the Medical Director of WADA, recently posted a letter addressed to doctors who support doping in sports. What happened to prompt this?

Mr. Pound: Many of the substances used for performance enhancement are prescription drugs — athletes are getting them from somewhere on the basis of prescriptions written by doctors. Dr. Garnier just felt it was a timely and useful thing to do to draw attention to the problem.

Medscape: Why would any doctors support doping in sports? What are some of the reasons you've heard?

Mr. Pound: There are a whole bunch of self-serving justifications. A lot of it is about money — many of these treatments are very expensive. Some say it's safer to do it under medical supervision than not. It's all complete nonsense. They know their patients, they know what their patients do for a living or in nonprofessional sports. And they know whether they're providing something that is a prohibited substance or method. I think there's an ethical duty on the part of physicians to not do this sort of thing.

Medscape: It sounds like WADA's testing procedures are pretty sophisticated. Is it true that anybody who is tested is likely to get caught?

Mr. Pound: The tests are getting better. Most of these doping substances and methods have been around for quite a while, so we've become pretty good at testing for them. We're pretty much on top of some of the newer ones, and there are now tests for things like erythropoietin (EPO) and human growth hormone (HGH). The science inherent in the tests is pretty well accepted, although there are predictable challenges and defenses on the part of anybody who has been caught. They try everything, they say it's not their sample, it wasn't sealed properly, the chain of custody is wrong, the test is no good, the substance was naturally produced. It's almost like there's some kind of checklist that's very predictable; we've heard it all before.

The thing is, we know the science before we put any test out there. We do our best to make sure it's scientifically reliable. We don't want to sanction some athlete for doping unless we're really quite certain that's what happened.

Medscape: So, science is making it pretty tough to cheat.

Mr. Pound: It is certainly making it tougher. We've got better tests, plus we don't just put random names in a hat — we target-test where we think there may be a problem. In addition, as in the case of Landis, where the lab folks got a hugely elevated TE (testosterone-epitestosterone) ratio, then did another cross-check on it to make sure the testosterone they were finding was artificial. It's getting to the point where you can run but you can't hide.

Medscape: The tests sound so sensitive. Are they at all likely to pick up traces of substances that aren't a problem? For instance, smaller, therapeutic amounts of medications athletes might need for an actual health problem?

Mr. Pound: Well, there's the Therapeutic Use Exemption and a process that goes along with that. Athletes shouldn't be denied necessary medical treatment.

Medscape: What do you do when there is a positive result in the works?

Mr. Pound: The technician would say to the lab director something like, "I'm getting a positive here, and it's all double-checked." We want to make sure we get this right because if we have a positive there will be an appeal. So, we have to make sure we've got it done properly. By the time a sample is declared positive, there's a very high degree of scientific certainty that it was indeed a positive test.

Medscape: Is it just urine that's tested in athletes?

Mr. Pound: It's mostly urine, but sometimes blood is tested. The tried and true method of urinalysis and mass spectrometry are the work horses of drug testing.

Medscape: The list of prohibited subs is huge. You're not looking for every drug on that list in every test, are you?

Mr. Pound: In principle, yes. If you're a lab, what you get is a sample with a code number on it. You have no idea what sport or what athlete may be involved, so you're looking for the whole menu of prohibited substances. There are basically 4 or 5 major classes — the growth enhancers, oxygen enhancers, anabolics, blood doping, and so on. While there are a lot of particular names on the list, most are within a limited number of classes.

Medscape: Does it cost a lot to do these tests?

Mr. Pound: Some of them, yes. I think the average cost is probably $500-$600.

Medscape: With WADA labs doing upwards of 180,000 tests each year, worldwide, that's a lot of money. All this cheating is taking away time and money that could be used for training and sports programs. How are the tests funded?

Mr. Pound: Sports federations have their own budgets for doping control, national organizations do, WADA does, governments do, professional sports leagues do. In the case of WADA, tests are funded 50-50 by the sport movement and by governments, the same ratio as all of our activities.

Medscape: When it comes to amateur and semi-pro sports, what sorts of ergogenic drugs are being used that aren't being talked about a lot? There's so much talk about steroids in the media, but there must be other important ones the public isn't as aware of.

Mr. Pound: The designer steroids are among the ones that are out there now, where they take the traditional anabolic steroids that people have been able to find for years and tweak the molecule so they give off a different signature under mass spectrometry. That was the whole THG (tetrahydrogestrinone) revelation coming out of the labs that were producing it. THG was made by altering the molecule of another prohibited substance.

We've spent a fair bit of time doing our own investigation and have identified several other designer steroids and are ready for them. Our labs are in a position to recognize them when tests are done. Work on human growth hormone has been ongoing for quite a while. We've now got a means of identifying both natural and artificial HGH. But this all requires some education of the labs so they know what to look for, and we hope to provide a sort of kit to allow them to do it fairly easily.

Doping via genetic manipulation is on the horizon, too, and we're working on tests to identify that. It's an ongoing game of cat and mouse.

Medscape: A lot of people probably don't realize the amount of research WADA does in terms of developing tests. It sounds like a lot of effort is put in this direction?

Mr. Pound: Yes, we spend about 25% of our entire budget on research and development (R&D).

Medscape: How has this happened in sport?

Mr. Pound: This whole culture of cheating is symptomatic of what's going on in society in general. Think of Enron and other business failures, professional and academic cheating, media failures of governance and so forth. Unfortunately, it has spread to sports at all levels, from high schools to elite sports and professional sports.

Medscape: Where are the designer steroids showing up? Are they more commonly used in pro-sports?

Mr. Pound: Well, the THG from Balco [Bay Area Laboratory Cooperative] was showing up in Olympic sport, as well as in baseball and football. It's everywhere where people are looking for an edge and are prepared to pay for it.

Medscape: How many designer steroids are out there?

Mr. Pound: I'm not entirely sure. Not just THG, since we've identified about 4 or 5. Probably about half a dozen or so at this point, but I don't want to suggest that's a cap.

Medscape: Is it difficult to make designer steroids? I mean, are they coming from basement labs, or from more elaborate facilities?

Mr. Pound: Anybody with a Masters degree in biochemistry and access to basic laboratory facilities, maybe. But remember, being able to alter a molecule doesn't mean it'll be safe — and the original molecules aren't safer either in sports doping. Even minor tweaks could potentially lead to unexpected and serious side effects and medical problems. You can't just make a drug and let people use it untested. It's all being done just to give a different signature in a test. The real danger, of course, is you don't know what that altered molecule and a particular dosage might do to the bodies of the athletes taking it. There have been some horrendous stories.

Consider the case of sprinter Kelly White, who was given THG in 2003, caught, and banned by the US Anti-Doping Agency. She was having a period every 2 weeks, blood pressure that was going through the roof, muscle cramps, and other problems. The people who produced it and gave it to her had no idea what the effects would be. A biochemist or pharmacologist will tell you that once you alter a drug molecule, it can change the intended physiologic interactions with receptors and systems in your body. It may have effects that are different from the original drug. You don't know what's going to happen, and athletes taking these compounds are just being made of one big dangerous and uncontrolled experiment.

Some of these people say, when problems develop, reduce the quantity and see what happens, but that's all experimentation, even small doses can wreak havoc — you don't know. Now, THG (assuming there are merely classical side effects) is known to cause liver toxicity, heart problems, extra hair growth in women, and baldness and infertility in men. It can cause changes in mood ranging from feeling really great to depression, paranoia, and aggression.

Medscape: Designer steroids and genetic manipulation, is this a sign of things to come?

Mr. Pound: These are the problems of the first part of the 21st century. When you think about it, they're in the same place some of the standard drugs were in the 20th century. But we're much more organized at identifying them and catching them. We've got some money and a system set up to do testing, along with R&D, which never existed in the sport system before. It's possible, although not easy, to turn sports back into a fair-play game.

Medscape: As an organization, WADA isn't really that old. It has come a long way in a short number of years, hasn't it?

Mr. Pound: Yes, it has come a long way. We started our first tentative operations in the spring of 2000. Now we have 33 labs around the world which perform around 180,000 tests a year. More labs are on the way, but it's a fairly rigorous process to get WADA accreditation. We can have only 2 or 3 new ones a year, and there are all kinds of labs in the queue waiting to get accreditation.

Medscape: Are there any messages you'd like to pass on to physicians?

Mr. Pound: Make sure you know your patient. Why does somebody want a nontherapeutic prescription? You are faced with the ethical decision of whether to prescribe it or not, once you know it's not for therapeutic purposes. Doctors should certainly be familiar with, and tell patients about, the health risks. If you stop using these substances soon enough, most of these effects are reversible. If you're on them too long, they're not. They have very serious long-term consequences. I think the medical profession's credo is 'First, do no harm.' Doctors know if they've stepped over the ethical line or not, and they know what's therapeutic and what's not.

Medscape: Do any specific sports stand out in your mind as having an especially serious problem with doping?

Mr. Pound: They all do, and at all levels. The bad news is that there is no sport and no country that's immune to the risk.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/544378

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2007, 06:31:48 PM »
when these juiced up clowns do half of what this guy did DRUG FREE i'll acknowledge them.

And don't forget how many homeruns Joe D and Mantle missed out by playing in Yankee stadium.
back in their day left center was 440ft to the fence.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2007, 07:08:46 PM »
hahahahha, another shitheel who thinks Bonds is some great athlete. ::)

you are a fucking idiot

he is one of the best players ever

again, what makes you think the guys from the past wouldn't have done roids if they were widely available and being used by the competition?