Author Topic: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks  (Read 19952 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2016, 06:07:05 PM »
Ban people!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2016, 06:44:01 PM »
There was the story of a pit that mauled its female owner to death

The paramedics needed counseling and every single one eventually retired within a year after the incident

Her body was hamburger

Yes they can be great dogs. Yet ive heard/read quite a few stories of pits turning on their owners

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2016, 06:57:16 PM »
There was the story of a pit that mauled its female owner to death

The paramedics needed counseling and every single one eventually retired within a year after the incident

Her body was hamburger

Yes they can be great dogs. Yet ive heard/read quite a few stories of pits turning on their owners

Stop being biased against pitbulls!! The dog below (yorkie) can cause just as much damage as a pitbull!!!  In the previous page, the poster "residue" said that a pomeranian has equal ability to cause death to a child/baby than a pitbull haha lol Can a pomeranian kill a child/baby? Sure. However, does a pomeranian have an equal ability to kill a child/baby as a pitbull? No chance in hell!!

X

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2016, 07:34:25 PM »
Stop being biased against pitbulls!! The dog below (yorkie) can cause just as much damage as a pitbull!!!  In the previous page, the poster "residue" said that a pomeranian has equal ability to cause death to a child/baby than a pitbull haha lol Can a pomeranian kill a child/baby? Sure. However, does a pomeranian have an equal ability to kill a child/baby as a pitbull? No chance in hell!!

Pits got their name because they were fought in the pits and they fought like bulls

So heres the funny part about those who are saying poms can be just as dangerous as pits

If you were to approach them and say i am goin to pay you 10 million to breed the ultimate aggressive fighting dog.

Do you think they would crossbreed a pom, retriever, lab, schnauzer and and a spaniel?

In jurrasic world they crossbred a raptor n a t-rex. They wanted the ultimate predator. They would not have

gotten it had they crossbred a triceratops with a brontosaurs

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2016, 08:21:43 AM »
Four more attacks:

http://www.richmond-news.com/news/woman-needed-facial-surgery-after-richmond-pit-bull-attack-1.2272964

A woman needed emergency facial surgery after being mauled by her friend’s pit-bull terrier on Sunday evening.

Shortly before 6:30 p.m., Richmond Mounties responded to a 9-1-1 call about a woman who had been attacked by a dog at a home in the 10,000 block of Dennis Crescent, near Steveston Highway and No. 4 Road.

According to police, the officers were unable to enter the home until the owner confined the dog to a kennel and muzzled it.

The dog was apparently at a “heightened state of aggression with boisterous barking and wild movements heard through the door to the residence,” police said.

After gaining entry, the officers discovered a bloodied victim — a 54 year-old woman — who had suffered bites to her face. She was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries, but required surgery.

Police were told that the dog, a 65-pound, male pit-bull terrier, became unexpectedly aggressive towards the victim before mauling her face. The victim was visiting friends, who own the dog.
- See more at: http://www.richmond-news.com/news/woman-needed-facial-surgery-after-richmond-pit-bull-attack-1.2272964#sthash.uzXhfcpY.dpuf

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/emergency-services/2016/06/07/dog-savages-wolverhampton-cyclist-biting-into-his-cheek/

Stanley Ingleton needed 15 stitches to his cheeks following the brutal attack by the pitbull in Bilston on Saturday morning.

Mr Ingleton, of Wilkins Road, said the dog jumped up at him and bit him on the face just an inch from his eyes.

The owner of the dog, a man in his mid-twenties, ran to assist Mr Ingleton, calling on his friend to help – but he was too frightened to go over, according to Mr Ingleton’s wife.

Read more at http://www.expressandstar.com/news/emergency-services/2016/06/07/dog-savages-wolverhampton-cyclist-biting-into-his-cheek/#pFyDo68RiUET8ymm.99

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ____________________

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/dog-owner-says-pit-bulls-dont-belong-in-dog-parks/230733737

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A 14-pound puppy was allegedly attacked by a pit bull and now the owner is calling to ban pit bulls from dog parks in Charlotte.

The latest alleged incident isn’t the first pit bull dog attack at Frazier Park — two are currently being investigated.

“She was just 14 pounds, a puppy; she didn’t know to be afraid,” said Rita Horton.

Sophie didn't stand a chance alone. It was the heroic act of a stranger who jumped in and separated the dogs.

“She would’ve ripped her throat out – I felt helpless,” Horton said.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _

http://www.wesh.com/news/deltona-woman-describes-pit-bull-attack/39633218

DELTONA, Fla. —A local woman is recovering after she said she was attacked by four pit bulls in Deltona.

The dogs haven't been taken into custody, but they have been quarantined.

The woman lives in a home on Whitewood Drive. The dogs are quarantined next door at their owner's home.

>>Download the WESH 2 News app for iOS and Android

City officials said they were not removed because there is a process and they've only just started a dangerous dog investigation.

"I remember distinctly having one on each arm. Literally hanging from my arm," said Selenia Martinez, the victim.

Martinez said her neighbor's dogs attacked her Wednesday while she was standing on the patio in her backyard. The dogs got through a hole under the fence and jumped on her, biting and scratching, leaving ugly bruises. Martinez said her son was scratched trying to get the dogs away from his mother.
X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2016, 08:27:26 AM »
If you ban pits then you have to ban all bully breeds and working class dogs. I've been around pits my whole life I've never seen one turn on its owner I bet a lot of these stories aren't even about pure bread pits.

SF being a punk bitch on another topic surprise surprise. Ban guns ban dogs ban everything. You have to be a retard to not see all the red flags of a problem dog.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2016, 09:02:35 AM »
If you ban pits then you have to ban all bully breeds and working class dogs. I've been around pits my whole life I've never seen one turn on its owner I bet a lot of these stories aren't even about pure bread pits.

SF being a punk bitch on another topic surprise surprise. Ban guns ban dogs ban everything. You have to be a retard to not see all the red flags of a problem dog.

Correct me if im wrong. Hasnt parts of europe banned all bully breeds?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2016, 09:07:17 AM »

One can only hope!  ;D ;D
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2016, 09:31:28 AM »
Not if you look at the recent influx of muzzies over there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2016, 02:48:30 PM »
The Corinna pit bull killing 30 miles from where I live.

In 2011 we also had a pit bull kill a small child while the mother was passed out drunk on the couch 20 miles the other direction.

This breed of dog is a disaster.

Maybe the pitbull could foresee the child's bright future and took action  ;D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2016, 02:03:37 AM »
I hear too much of this 'it's how they are brought up' nonsense.  They are like kids, they can be raised perfectly and still turn into losers.  I've had 6 dogs in my life all treated the same and all very different personalities, some I could let hamsters run all over without a care in the world others would bite anyone if we weren't there. 
If I was around someone's house who had a pit I would probably play with it for hours as I love dogs but I sure as hell wouldn't let a kid or my dog near it,  risk factor is not worth it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2016, 11:23:50 AM »
All within the last few weeks

MIAMI - A U.S. mail carrier continues to recover Wednesday after she was bitten by a pit bull-mix in Miami.

"We do know that the postal employee suffered serious injuries to her arm and hand area," Miami police Lt. Freddie Cruz said. "At this moment, she is at Jackson Memorial Hospital's (Ryder) Trauma Center."
More Pets Headlines

Dog attacks postal worker in Miami

Miami police responded to a home on the 2100 block of 24th Terrace after the attack.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ____

Mequon — "Our dog is OK, now but oh my God it was scary."

Those were the opening words of Nancy Knapp, 83, during a brief talk about how her family dog, Brody, a 10-year-old Gordon setter, was attacked by two pitbulls June 30. A court date of Sept. 7 for a domestic animals at large violation has been set, according to police records.

Police redacted the name of the owner of the pitbulls in the incident report.

Knapp said she and her husband, Tom, live in a cul-de-sac on Springdale Court in Mequon and they're not only concerned for the dogs in the area, but also for the children.

"Our concern is for the neighborhood," Nancy Knapp said.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ____

Paramedics responded to an incident involving a dog mauling that occurred in the area of Montfort Street and Marier Avenue in Vanier. The Ottawa Paramedic Service Communications Centre received the call at 12:37 hrs today, Saturday July 23rd, 2016.

Paramedics found a 50 year-old female with significant and extensive critical wounds throughout her torso and extremities requiring advanced life support by Paramedics and their Special Operations Unit.

The complexity of the incident and its location required extrication and high angle rescue provided by Firefighters of the Ottawa Fire Service.

AUGUSTA TOWNSHIP, MI – A 10-year-old boy was hospitalized after his pit bull attacked him Wednesday, July 6, at a home in Augusta Township, an official said.

The child was taken to University of Michigan University Hospital in unstable condition after the attack Wednesday afternoon, according to Joyce Williams of Huron Valley Ambulance.

The incident occurred in the 8800 block of Stony Creek Road, Williams said. That's in Washtenaw County about 10 miles south of Ann Arbor.

This shocking video shows a half-naked man being brutally attacked by a pitbull in the street.

The man can be seen lying on the floor as the dog savagely tries to bite into his bare flesh.
ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads

Horrified onlookers make attempts to fend off the animal with long sticks but it only seems to rile it further.

A woman was taken to hospital late Friday after two people were attacked by a dog in south Vancouver, the second aggressive dog mauling in a week in Metro Vancouver.

City officials say the dog is with the owners, while animal services investigate.

B.C. Health Services spokeswoman Preet Grewal said they received a call shortly after 4 p.m. about a person injured by an animal at Fraser and 56th.

An ambulance attended the scene and one person was taken to hospital in stable condition, she said.
X