Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 451153 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1400 on: June 24, 2013, 06:15:39 AM »
Did you see my post about the vegan bodybuilder from Portland? My daughter gave me the information about him and another Portland vegan bodybuilder.

I firmly believe humans are omnivores, but there is a strong movement toward vegetarianism and veganism lately. I am pretty healthy most of the time eating a omnivore diet. This doesn't mean I am not open to other ideas. Lately, I find myself eating more and more of a plant based diet. Lucky for me that I like beans. Beans are high in protein and they taste great when fixed right, Humus on whole wheat cracker is delicious and it always makes me feel invigorated.

Vegans don't consume dairy. I am a cheese lover. I am not sure I could give up dairy. Today I bought one of my favorite brands of Greek yogurt which has expanded their choices. The yogurt I bought today is honey lemon flavored. I have a cold at present. I suspect this influenced my yogurt flavor choice.

i eat plenty of dairy it is not harming the cow the hindus 'an intact culture for long period of time' know the cow is sacred, many more vegetarians over there as well compared to here
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1401 on: June 24, 2013, 07:08:53 AM »
this thread is drifting now

how about you throw up some bullet points gal

put your main points across in one easy post

it might help with some of the melon heads on here that keep asking the same questions

This is what I've gleaned. Gal or No One can correct any mistakes:
1. Carbs only from veggies, the fewer, the faster the bf loss.
2. Protein: about 1 gram per lb of body weight.
3. Small amount of fats, a few almonds or whole eggs.
4. Be active, walk alot. Cardio can speed up process.
5. Train hard but not necessarily heavy.

Do this until in single digits bf level, then cheat meals can be added. When body fat accumulates beyond desired levels, go back to strict diet.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1402 on: June 24, 2013, 07:13:57 AM »
This is what I've gleaned. Gal or No One can correct any mistakes:
1. Carbs only from veggies, the fewer, the faster the bf loss.
2. Protein: about 1 gram per lb of body weight.
3. Small amount of fats, a few almonds or whole eggs.
4. Be active, walk alot. Cardio can speed up process.
5. Train hard but not necessarily heavy.

Do this until in single digits bf level, then cheat meals can be added. When body fat accumulates beyond desired levels, go back to strict diet.

6. If you follow all of the above to the dot, you will still look nowhere near as good as Galineko unless you have built a substantial base on hormones for years, and then maintain a good deal of dense muscle with low dosages (constant low dosages).

No offense to Gal (as I am a partaker in said hormonal activities myself) but that needs to be pointed out for those trying to look like Gal without any assistance whatsoever.

Yes you can get just as ripped naturally as Gal on 1500-1800 Kcals, carbs from veggies, high protein & trace fats - but you are NOT going to look anywhere near as good, big, dense, vascular, pumped etc etc.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1403 on: June 24, 2013, 07:23:34 AM »
6. If you follow all of the above to the dot, you will still look nowhere near as good as Galineko unless you have built a substantial base on hormones for years, and then maintain a good deal of dense muscle with low dosages (constant low dosages).

No offense to Gal (as I am a partaker in said hormonal activities myself) but that needs to be pointed out for those trying to look like Gal without any assistance whatsoever.

Yes you can get just as ripped naturally as Gal on 1500-1800 Kcals, carbs from veggies, high protein & trace fats - but you are NOT going to look anywhere near as good, big, dense, vascular, pumped etc etc.

Do you think protein requirements  for max size differ for the natty and the gear user?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: June 24, 2013, 02:25:42 PM »
Well that's just fucking marvelous. I can sleep safely tonight knowing a geriatric tubby old homo likes to eat beans with his hummus. Keep us updated on the state of your cold and yogurt choices, please.

Gal, this thread has gone to shit but some good stuff here.. Tomorrow I'm starting 1200 cals again. Will post before and afters

Clearly, you know nothing about humus. Humus is made from garbanzo beans....you don't eat beans with humus unless perhaps you plan to blow a hole in your bunny suit.

Since you so kindly asked, the cold is alive and doing fine. I had yogurt for breakfast this morning.

Haven't seen your photos posted. I guess we just have to take your word that you are not just another geriatric, tubby old homo yourself.  ;D

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #1405 on: June 24, 2013, 02:39:22 PM »
Clearly, you know nothing about humus. Humus is made from garbanzo beans....you don't eat been with humus unless perhaps you plan to blow a hole in your bunny suit.

Since you so kindly asked, the cold is alive and doing fine. I had yogurt for breakfast this morning.

Haven't seen your photos posted. I guess we just have to take your word that you are just another geriatric, tubby old homo yourself.  ;D

:-X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1406 on: June 24, 2013, 02:45:38 PM »
68 pages. wow. But the thread has some interesting discussions.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1407 on: June 24, 2013, 03:54:19 PM »
Galeniko: Question. When your body is in a ketogenic state.  

1) When OR does your body use muscle tissue to fuel your workouts instead of fat?  Is it when you're at a certain bf%?

2)  How do you avoid using the protein from food as a energy source for you workouts?

Basically-does being in ketosis 'assure' fat burning for energy in place of food(protein).

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1408 on: June 24, 2013, 04:49:32 PM »
Galeniko: Question. When your body is in a ketogenic state.  

1) When OR does your body use muscle tissue to fuel your workouts instead of fat?  Is it when you're at a certain bf%?

2)  How do you avoid using the protein from food as a energy source for you workouts?

Basically-does being in ketosis 'assure' fat burning for energy in place of food(protein).

who says were in ketosis?

dude. you need to get rid of every pre existing notion you have about anything you think you know. then you wont ask questions like this. im not saying they are dumb. they just dont apply, so cannot be answered in the scope of what we are doing.

and actually if you have been following the thread you'd know this.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: June 24, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »
yo nicademus, smart question and im sure you understand .the answer.youre an educated guy

the body wont use muscle in this diet, mainly bc its given just enough protein,ofc the ped and how its applied(will be precisely explained in book), its forced to use fat and nothing else.i actually gotten into the 4%s and i swear it seems some muscles actualy grew.
with these fctors plus training,it just wont happen.
however, somewhere in the ow 6%s starts something where it needs a very pefect balance of bit junk foods,on bit more frequent basis, for theres almost no fat to drain off of the body.

i deliberately avoid ketosis, by having trace carbs, when one has carbs,to return to full out ketosis takes some 6hrs(so says science and i agre based on what keto sticks say, so this isnt really full ketosis, its somethign between glucogenesis and ketosis, i chose to call it the twilight zone.

answer to second question is basically answered with this too.

btw even naturals dont need to worry about muscle loss until 6% after that they just flat out,but even disgusted will tell you they dont lose muscle,they just flatten out sub 6%.

this answer is why someone whos coming from a geared bulk will not do sooo well on the diet.

also the not use of t3 and the such help to prevent muscle loss, and yes the ped choice plays a role.noone agrees with this too.and hes the bigger version of me.

its the twilight zone,notketosis 8)

that was much bette than my answer. lol

btw the twilight zone is prefect name for it.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: June 24, 2013, 05:07:25 PM »
btw dude im really suffering over here.

i cant handle this. i have headaches. i feel faint. i think im losing muscle. i better switch back to chicken breast and broccoli. i cant keep eating like this. im going to get fat.

this was today. sunday night it was a large pepperoni bacon sausage onion hot pepper and ham pizza, and a waffle cone after with tigertail, bubble gum, and chocolate peanut butter ice cream- all the good ones we used to eat as kids before we grew up and it wanst cool to eat bubblegum ice cream anymore :D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: June 24, 2013, 05:11:13 PM »

seriously tho i am suffering holy fuck am i full.
b

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1412 on: June 24, 2013, 05:15:54 PM »
who says were in ketosis?

dude. you need to get rid of every pre existing notion you have about anything you think you know. then you wont ask questions like this. im not saying they are dumb. they just dont apply, so cannot be answered in the scope of what we are doing.

and actually if you have been following the thread you'd know this.

I'm not being combative or getting in a shitting match w/ you.  I usually ask Gal direct questions through a PM.  However, when speaking w/ a friend about this thread he ask'd me some direct pointed questions about protein because "he" not "you" is running a ketogenic diet.  He is a co-worker that has lost a great deal amount of fat w/ the guidance of me through this thread thanks to Galineko.  I simply ask'd this question in a directed and pointed manner so I could give him a direct and pointed answer.  I wanted to be responsible w/ my advice to him, hence double checking w/ the source.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1413 on: June 24, 2013, 05:16:36 PM »
yo nicademus, smart question and im sure you understand .the answer.youre an educated guy

the body wont use muscle in this diet, mainly bc its given just enough protein,ofc the ped and how its applied(will be precisely explained in book), its forced to use fat and nothing else.i actually gotten into the 4%s and i swear it seems some muscles actualy grew.
with these fctors plus training,it just wont happen.
however, somewhere in the ow 6%s starts something where it needs a very pefect balance of bit junk foods,on bit more frequent basis, for theres almost no fat to drain off of the body.

i deliberately avoid ketosis, by having trace carbs, when one has carbs,to return to full out ketosis takes some 6hrs(so says science and i agre based on what keto sticks say, so this isnt really full ketosis, its somethign between glucogenesis and ketosis, i chose to call it the twilight zone.

answer to second question is basically answered with this too.

btw even naturals dont need to worry about muscle loss until 6% after that they just flat out,but even disgusted will tell you they dont lose muscle,they just flatten out sub 6%.

this answer is why someone whos coming from a geared bulk will not do sooo well on the diet.

also the not use of t3 and the such help to prevent muscle loss, and yes the ped choice plays a role.noone agrees with this too.and hes the bigger version of me.

its the twilight zone,notketosis 8)

Thanks man.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: June 24, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »
I'm not being combative or getting in a shitting match w/ you.  I usually ask Gal direct questions through a PM.  However, when speaking w/ a friend about this thread he ask'd me some direct pointed questions about protein because "he" not "you" is running a ketogenic diet.  He is a co-worker that has lost a great deal amount of fat w/ the guidance of me through this thread thanks to Galineko.  I simply ask'd this question in a directed and pointed manner so I could give him the a direct and pointed answer.  I wanted to be responsible w/ my advice to him, hence double checking w/ the source.

ah Ty for clarifying. I come off as abrasive in my replies but wasn't trying to be mean. cheers.

questions like this one are good. they create an atmosphere of 'thinking' whereas a lot oif them create an atmosphere of 'confusion' and that's what I was trying to nip in the bud. thanks for clarifying.
b

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1415 on: June 24, 2013, 05:38:37 PM »
btw dude im really suffering over here.

i cant handle this. i have headaches. i feel faint. i think im losing muscle. i better switch back to chicken breast and broccoli. i cant keep eating like this. im going to get fat.

this was today. sunday night it was a large pepperoni bacon sausage onion hot pepper and ham pizza, and a waffle cone after with tigertail, bubble gum, and chocolate peanut butter ice cream- all the good ones we used to eat as kids before we grew up and it wanst cool to eat bubblegum ice cream anymore :D

Hahaaaa.....dude i ate like shit today too. I just topped it off with three shitty hot dogs from the convenience store...the crappy ones that sit there all day  :D  it was awesome.

Tomorrow i predict an explosive shit in the AM, and then it's back on the horse...business as usual.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: June 24, 2013, 05:53:09 PM »
man after my big cheats i have about 4-5 inhumane huge, cow-like shits in one day.
lol i ususally have 2 good shits back to back in the morning and one at night if im consistent on my workouts

pyramid shits of peace
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: June 24, 2013, 05:53:43 PM »
you know what, hilarious thing about this pic is, the deliberately placed bmw keys ;D

haha "i feel faint" lol, "im losingmuscle" ;D ;D

you know what ill post my next big meal next time i go full out :D

I asked the guy sitting beside me if I could borrow his keys for a minute. :D

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1418 on: June 24, 2013, 05:59:33 PM »

Hahaaaa.....dude i ate like shit today too. I just topped it off with three shitty hot dogs from the convenience store...the crappy ones that sit there all day  :D  it was awesome.

Tomorrow i predict an explosive shit in the AM, and then it's back on the horse...business as usual.

I'm loling!!!

ya you kinda forget you haven't had a dump in 3-4 days on this diet till the night you eat that meal. then by the am it's as you said it best, business as usual.

funny thing is people will look at this and think oh he doesn't eat like this all the time but the sad truth is you have to eat like this. like it's imperative. I suffer the rest of the night with sweats and a full stomach but the next day in the gym is killer, and the mental reset is even more valuable. gets you into the whole mood to fast for 24-30 hrs after and drop down to 1000cals for the next 3/4 days and when you look in the mirror- voila! another 2 pounds of fat gone. ;)
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: June 24, 2013, 06:10:41 PM »
ofc, bc we need the booksales to escape the ife in moms basement :D

hahaha ya my lambo murcielago is on order from all the money were going to be raking in :D
b

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1420 on: June 24, 2013, 06:14:04 PM »
I'm loling!!!

ya you kinda forget you haven't had a dump in 3-4 days on this diet till the night you eat that meal. then by the am it's as you said it best, business as usual.

funny thing is people will look at this and think oh he doesn't eat like this all the time but the sad truth is you have to eat like this. like it's imperative. I suffer the rest of the night with sweats and a full stomach but the next day in the gym is killer, and the mental reset is even more valuable. gets you into the whole mood to fast for 24-30 hrs after and drop down to 1000cals for the next 3/4 days and when you look in the mirror- voila! another 2 pounds of fat gone. ;)

Yep...ha ha.

The next day you are strong as an ox, loaded up with all that juicy glycogen. Then you piss out all the water the next two days and you are even leaner.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1421 on: June 24, 2013, 06:43:44 PM »
Gal - all sincerity - no homo - no bs -   this is probably the best thread and advice overall discussion I have EVEr seen on the web regarding diet for BB 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1422 on: June 24, 2013, 07:04:24 PM »
No shit u have "promotion shananigans" up your sleeve. This whole thread is a promotion. It reached a fever pitch yesterday when u guys told everyone that only 1/3 of the truth had been revealed. And then u said all bets were off and the book would never see the light of day, and this precious information that only u two have would never be known to the world. Thank god u changed your mind.

I hope you're giving Ron a cut. He deserves it.

oH BROTHER

STARVE

EAT CLEAN

DONT BOTHER OVERDOSIN ON DRUGS...ITS ALL BOUT DIET

CHEAT WHEN U ARE UNDER 10%

::)
all drugs - TPPIIP

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: June 24, 2013, 07:22:48 PM »

Hahaaaa.....dude i ate like shit today too. I just topped it off with three shitty hot dogs from the convenience store...the crappy ones that sit there all day  :D  it was awesome.

If you are going to eat hotdogs, I recommend you buy Hebrew National or Nathan's hotdogs. Those dogs from a convenience store might just be made with real dog meat or worse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: June 24, 2013, 07:25:30 PM »
yeah, something like that.

the book is just very much more precise as about what to do when and what to avoids etcetc.i think it doesnt get any more precise than the book,apart from the grammar.

chol4life is most curious ;D

One thing people need to remember is that each of us reacts differently to various diets. A diet guide is just that, a guide. One should initially follow it exactly until they know how their body is responding. At this point, adjustments may be in order.