Author Topic: Right Wing Christians Praying That People Die  (Read 3948 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Right Wing Christians Praying That People Die
« on: February 15, 2010, 05:53:44 AM »

You have to admit, prayer works Pray for someone to die, and someday it will be answered. May be a long time, but eventually it will be answered.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Right Wing Christians Praying That People Die
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 05:55:58 AM »
Bro - stop spending so much time at the DUmp. 

You are making a huge fool of yourself. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 06:03:11 AM »
i strive to be like you, you are to me like palin is to you, a hero ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 06:08:13 AM »
i strive to be like you, you are to me like palin is to you, a hero ;D

I dont post mindless junk 99% of the time like you do.  You may disagree and not like the things I post, but at least they are articles on topics about issues. 

You just post nonsense from the DUmpster that is immature, silly, mindless, and idiotic.     

Mons Venus

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 09:37:04 AM »
Phoenix Pastor Draws Protests After Telling Church He Prays for Obama's Death

FOXNews.com August 31, 2009
Pastor Steven Anderson stands by his sermon in an interview with MyFOXPhoenix, which reports that the pastor continues to encourage his parishioners to join him in praying for the president's death.      

A Phoenix-area pastor has started to draw protesters to his congregation after he delivered a sermon titled, "Why I Hate Barack Obama," and told his parishioners that he prays for President Obama's death.

Pastor Steven Anderson stood by his sermon in an interview with MyFOXPhoenix, which reports that the pastor continues to encourage his parishioners to join him in praying for the president's death.

"I hope that God strikes Barack Obama with brain cancer so he can die like Ted Kennedy and I hope it happens today," he told MyFOXPhoenix on Sunday. He called his message "spiritual warfare" and said he does not condone killing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 09:38:02 AM »
I pray for his failure on his agenda if that counts. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 09:49:19 AM »

Pastor Steven Anderson stands by his sermon in an interview with MyFOXPhoenix, which reports that the pastor continues to encourage his parishioners to join him in praying for the president's death.      

A Phoenix-area pastor has started to draw protesters to his congregation after he delivered a sermon titled, "Why I Hate Barack Obama," and told his parishioners that he prays for President Obama's death.

Pastor Steven Anderson stood by his sermon in an interview with MyFOXPhoenix, which reports that the pastor continues to encourage his parishioners to join him in praying for the president's death.

"I hope that God strikes Barack Obama with brain cancer so he can die like Ted Kennedy and I hope it happens today," he told MyFOXPhoenix on Sunday. He called his message "spiritual warfare" and said he does not condone killing.

SBC Pastor Prays for Obama's Death

By Jacqueline L. Salmon

The Southern Baptist Convention, the nation's largest denomination, has been embarrassed by the comments of the Rev. Wiley Drake, a former officer in the convention, who said he is praying for the death of the president.
Drake, a former SBC vice president who ran for president last year, said in a recent interview on Fox News Radio that he is praying an "imprecatory prayer" against the president. Those are prayers that ask for evil or misfortune.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 10:16:37 AM »
I dont post mindless junk 99% of the time     

well, not 99%; but i can tell when u r having a slow day at the law office...the cut/pastes really go up then. ;)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 10:18:44 AM »

well, not 99%; but i can tell when u r having a slow day at the law office...the cut/pastes really go up then. ;)

Ha ha.  I am on autopilot most of the time.  I am in a Affliction T Shirt, Jeans, listening to Rush, sending out "Pay up Bitch" letters to GC's and have Black Label society on in the background.

I love it.  I work a few hours hard core and set the whells in motion and can relax for awhile. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 06:36:27 PM »

You have to admit, prayer works Pray for someone to die, and someday it will be answered. May be a long time, but eventually it will be answered.  :D

Well now that Murtha is dead, can someone please charge that crackpot with murder?  :D
Watching him take the stand would be priceless.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 07:09:30 PM »
A lot of dems are biting the dust lately. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 07:11:26 PM »

Religion of peace.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 05:54:29 AM »

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 11:16:31 AM »
Whats wrong with praying for people to die?I pray for UCONN coach Jim Calhoun to die often.Id also like to see a couple of BIG EAST refs die like Tim Higgins and Burr.I should start to pray for Olbermann and Maddow to die,but they die on the air everyday so its not necessary.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 01:33:52 PM »
Whats wrong with praying for people to die?I pray for UCONN coach Jim Calhoun to die often.Id also like to see a couple of BIG EAST refs die like Tim Higgins and Burr.I should start to pray for Olbermann and Maddow to die,but they die on the air everyday so its not necessary.
god has answered your prayers.
he said, "no"
w

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 11:14:39 PM »
follow the arrows

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 06:36:59 AM »
god has answered your prayers.
he said, "no"

Well,he did grant me Olbermann and Maddow killing themselves in public everyday on national television.As the crickets across America chirp as thats who their audiance is.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 10:40:37 AM »
Well,he did grant me Olbermann and Maddow killing themselves in public everyday on national television.As the crickets across America chirp as thats who their audiance is.

there are 1000s of MacDonalds in the usa; and only one Le Cirque.  That doesnt make Le Cirque bad simply because the masses cant afford to eat there. It isnt for everyone.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 10:50:52 AM »
there are 1000s of MacDonalds in the usa; and only one Le Cirque.  That doesnt make Le Cirque bad simply because the masses cant afford to eat there. It isnt for everyone.

Unreal.  Do you really believe that garbage?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 11:06:57 AM »

There are thousands of lib media outlets and ONLY ONE FOX news.Perhaps thats why FOX destroys MSNBC EVERY NIGHT because people can see or hear that same stupid lib bullshit on every other network without having to look at the smirking stupidity of Olbermann or Dyke Maddow.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 06:20:04 AM »
Unreal.  Do you really believe that garbage?
theres more garbage at Mickey D's than Le Cirque.  Never had a bad meal there; cant say the same for Macs.
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 06:40:35 AM »
Typical silly Christians thinking that some invisible man sitting on a cloud has interest in their whinings and gnashing of teeth.