Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 192021 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2775 on: Today at 12:30:35 PM »
You know the easiest way to stop him from pulling strings? Cut them off.

Why doesn't everyone participate in a blocking campaign and simply all block/ignore him?

Don't water the plant, it will surely die.

"1"

It’s more entertaining to watch this mess and clown 🤡 show unfold as Em fleeces him , the house never sells ,  he gets owned by life daily , all as we predicted.     

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2776 on: Today at 12:31:02 PM »
You know the easiest way to stop him from pulling strings? Cut them off.

Why doesn't everyone participate in a blocking campaign and simply all block/ignore him?

Don't water the plant, it will surely die.

"1"

I actually love it and find it quite comical.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2777 on: Today at 12:31:46 PM »
Hanky is too socially awkward and inept to not realize how off putting his remark was.

That’s what makes Brian’s entertainment value so interesting. It’s great reading!
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2778 on: Today at 12:31:49 PM »
It’s more entertaining to watch this mess and clown 🤡 show unfold as Em fleeces him , the house never sells ,  he gets owned by life daily , all as we predicted.   

Good.

At least you realize the magic behind it all. Not that I doubted you would. You've always been clever.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2779 on: Today at 12:32:59 PM »
I actually love it and find it quite comical.

Oh, I know you do.

We can go into great depths as to the pathology behind it all.

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2780 on: Today at 12:34:11 PM »

How am I getting owned? My wife is a Lawyer she makes her own money. I am sitting in the house enjoying the pool while I wait.

Also you have been doing 1.5 hours of BJJ a day when are you going to actually compete?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2781 on: Today at 12:37:07 PM »
I didn’t say that. I said in another thread it was a good meeting and I appreciated the lunch. But I’m not sure why you come on here and bring me into comparisons from a lunch picture. It’s a bit of a diss

No it isn't fucking nonsense Baby me saying I look Huge and now you are mad? Really?? Comparisons we are sitting at a table eating fajitas it's not a mandatory pose lighten up. But yeah the t shirt thing was a red flag you have to announce you are not sponsoring me lol like I thought we have some kind of legal agreement. Stop listening to these idiots and think for yourself in the future.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2782 on: Today at 12:40:41 PM »
How am I getting owned? My wife is a Lawyer she makes her own money. I am sitting in the house enjoying the pool while I wait.

Also you have been doing 1.5 hours of BJJ a day when are you going to actually compete?

The house is not selling.  The motorcycle and race cars gone.   Pool table soon gone.   

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2783 on: Today at 12:40:51 PM »
more like mark farner

wes will know who that is ;)

My Dad used to have a hunting cabin (camp for the Canadians) next to Mark Farner up in Ontario. Farner and his Grand Funk Railroad band were from Flint Michigan if I remember correctly.

I’m trying to remember the name of the lake, something like Lake Matinenda or something like that? 

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2784 on: Today at 12:41:19 PM »
No it isn't fucking nonsense Baby me saying I look Huge and now you are mad? Really?? Comparisons we are sitting at a table eating fajitas it's not a mandatory pose lighten up. But yeah the t shirt thing was a red flag you have to announce you are not sponsoring me lol like I thought we have some kind of legal agreement. Stop listening to these idiots and think for yourself in the future.

Is this just another case of Brian alienating someone from his life or was this instigated by members of the board?

I agree with you Brian that you looked huge and Coach looked shit and you are just being honest.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2785 on: Today at 12:43:39 PM »

OMR...please help me and point out the trolling.   Thanks in advance.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2786 on: Today at 12:44:38 PM »

Brian, were you upset that Coach announced he was not sponsoring you?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2787 on: Today at 12:44:55 PM »

Is this just another case of Brian alienating someone from his life or was this instigated by members of the board.

I agree with you Brian that you looked huge and Coach looked shit and you are just being honest.

Except I never said that. It is sad Coach appears to believe whatever bullshit you guys write. I have known people before like that they are not bad people they just don't think for themselves and are easily influenced by others. But yeah I have seen it too many times and I am too old to deal with it. The cool kids said you were not cool and dissed me none of which actually happened but regardless the cool kids are not cool and listening to them makes you not cool in my book anyway.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2788 on: Today at 12:45:14 PM »
Yeah, except none of that happened. But fuck it if coach wants to come on her and be mad because a bunch of other people told him to be mad fine. What a baby. Almost as bad as coming on here and making an official statement about a T shirt.

Coach needs to learn a lesson called thinking for himself. Never disrespected the guy. Never said anything bad about him. Didn't use him for anything. Literally just had lunch with him. But now you guys have told him I am disrespecting him so it must be true. Coach could have texted me personally hell he has my phone number in his phone but no nothing just a message on a board saying he learned his lesson?

Be a man coach next time judge a person based on your own exp with them instead of what others tell you.
I literally did nothing wrong other than buying you fajitas

But I like people who think for themselves not people who cave to peer pressure so go be mad for no reason

I don't appreciate Coach coming on here and saying getting lunch with me was a mistake and he learned his lesson fuck Coach then all I did was be nice to him
I even planned to meet back up with Coach when I went to get my surgery figured we could all get lunch on the boardwalk or something.

It is unfortunate there are a lot of people in the world who will Judge you based on what others tell them instead of what you show them
Except I never said that. It is sad Coach appears to believe whatever bullshit you guys write. I have known people before like that they are not bad people they just don't think for themselves and are easily influenced by others. But yeah I have seen it too many times and I am too old to deal with it. The cool kids said you were not cool and dissed me none of which actually happened but regardless the cool kids are not cool and listening to them makes you not cool in my book anyway.

Classic Brian. Now trying to play the victim

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2789 on: Today at 12:47:12 PM »

Not a victim just tired of all you being a bunch of bitches pussies every single one of you

YAP YAP YAP we want to fight you after we win our pro cards. Bullshit none of you compete. None of you fight.

Meanwhile I won a show last month and I am competing in combat sports this weekend. But I look like shit and I am afraid. Bullshit I am the only real man here that actually represents. Pussies

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2790 on: Today at 12:52:42 PM »

Exactly as I said....oh wait, he is trolling.  Fuck me....I guess I don't see it when it is happening.  (sad)

Not a victim just tired of all you being a bunch of bitches pussies every single one of you

YAP YAP YAP we want to fight you after we win our pro cards. Bullshit none of you compete. None of you fight.

Meanwhile I won a show last month and I am competing in combat sports this weekend. But I look like shit and I am afraid. Bullshit I am the only real man here that actually represents. Pussies

Told you to come and find me Brian.  Pretty easy.  I have called you out in videos like the bitch you are.

You won a class.   You tried to use the Olympics as an example in the past.  The winner of the 100m (or whatever) doesn't say "I won the olympics".  They say "I won gold in (blank) event at the (year) olympics"

You won YOUR class....thats it.  As I have said before...you actually finished something.  Wow...guess we can go get ice cream now Brian.  You can stay up past your bed time as a reward.  (pity tapping on your head).

Fuck off with your fake tough guy thing.  You are not a "man"...you're a coward with a bloated gut and penchant for excuses.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2791 on: Today at 12:57:12 PM »

As expected...

Of course you are so deluded and mentally defective that you think everyone else is the problem, not you.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2792 on: Today at 12:59:01 PM »
Yeah, I don’t know why he would even say or try to start anything. I showed the guy nothing but respect even here on the boards long before we even met when everyone was giving him shit. Lesson learned.

I’m only posting this because another board member brought it to my attention

Live and learn.