Author Topic: Does this guy look better than BHANKS?!?  (Read 3217 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Does this guy look better than BHANKS?!?
« on: May 01, 2024, 04:38:54 PM »
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Does this guy look better than BHANKS?!?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 04:41:04 PM »
With some color on,he`d mop the floor with Hanky in any contest/division.

He looks like a goof,but he`s got a very good proportionate and balanced build.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 04:52:30 PM »
Yes, he's better.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2024, 04:55:58 PM »
SF1900 is using Bhank’s name to get some attention for himself

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2024, 04:58:05 PM »
No. He appears to be garden gnome height.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024, 05:00:48 PM »
No. He appears to be garden gnome height.

If Bhanky weighs more then no contest.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2024, 05:12:35 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024, 02:13:26 AM »
I wouldn't say "better". Dude looks like he's in search of his Lucky Charms. (The frosted oat cereal w/ sweet surprises).
No upper-body at all... However, excellent condition. More symmetrical (because of tears).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2024, 02:26:04 AM »
He would most likely beat bhanks in an open bb contest because he's in proper condition. You can't really beat anyone who is "on" unless you are in "proper" condition, no matter what becausee there is a certain amount of condition required nowadays and bhanks is not quite there, might take even 20lbs weight reduction or more depending on where the weight loss comes from.

Again, I've seen a lot of shows, both in person and pics over decades, in all of them a really superior specimen WILL be beat in a show if they are not in proper shape. Like we've all seen shows where a superior "athlete" with superior muscle size, superior proportions and superior everything is relegated to outside top 10 because he just isn't there wrt conditioning. In open bbing you simply go nowhere, in a lineup where the others don't have the conditioning either, sure.

If bhanks looked at the longer term he would continue to diet hard for another 6 weeks at least, then an "offseason" which wouldn't really be "off" much and then a precontest where he attempted to get even leaner. Bhanks knows all this is true but he will think he will simply wither away, and to a certain extent this is true., but it would actually help longer term, and he wouldn't have to pull down that much for a contest if that turned out to be true, but pulling down would help even if not, because you would have moblized those stubborn depots previously. Fat cells are there permanently but can be reduced to "nothing."

I don't remember exactly but this gentleman is pushing 70 if I remember correctly :o Simply unbelievable. I'll have to check the age again... or please, someone else do it for me ;D

wes probably knows who it is, as well as others. Google didn't recognize these exact shots, not for me at least

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2024, 04:04:44 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2024, 04:09:44 AM »
That guys name is Philip Bradfield Van,and of course above is the legendary Bernie Cooper.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2024, 04:13:34 AM »
I could have said yes without opening the thread

But Yes, he would destroy hankins onstage, he would probably beat me as well

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2024, 04:16:20 AM »
They don't put 140lb children on stage with me

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2024, 04:16:35 AM »

If bhanks looked at the longer term he would continue to diet hard for another 6 weeks at least, then an "offseason" which wouldn't really be "off" much and then a precontest where he attempted to get even leaner. Bhanks knows all this is true but he will think he will simply wither away, and to a certain extent this is true., but it would actually help longer term, and he wouldn't have to pull down that much for a contest if that turned out to be true, but pulling down would help even if not, because you would have moblized those stubborn depots previously. Fat cells are there permanently but can be reduced to "nothing."

the difference between Brian off season weight and stage weight are not being full of food and shit

Hes never dieted in his life, thats why he looks like he does onstage

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2024, 04:19:32 AM »
They don't put 140lb children on stage to embarrass me

fixed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2024, 04:23:49 AM »
the difference between Brian off season weight and stage weight are not being full of food and shit

Hes never dieted in his life, thats why he looks like he does onstage

I have dieted to near death which is what I am absolutely not going to do again. I have seen pics of me dieted to death and I have seen pics of me fuller. I prefer a fuller look.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2024, 04:25:02 AM »
That guys name is Philip Bradfield Van,and of course above is the legendary Bernie Cooper.

Thanks wes, Emeric Delzceg says he's on his "Team Humanofort" lol, and that he was 78 years old at that show. WTF, can it even be true?

Bernie Cooper has looked absolutely insane but the cycles he's been on at 70+ must have been insane lol. REGARDLESS, he is unbelievable, just crazy impressive.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2024, 04:26:16 AM »
I have dieted to near death which is what I am absolutely not going to do again. I have seen pics of me dieted to death and I have seen pics of me fuller. I prefer a fuller look.
Nope, you have never been contest ready in your life.
We have seen your emaciated upper body but I guarantee you still had a sloopy set of hams and glutes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2024, 04:32:14 AM »
When was this dieting happening... when you were wrestling at 11 or 12 years of age?

If you don`t diet for a show be prepared to never ever place top 5.... unless you get lucky like you did at your last fiasco.

It`s a lifestyle Brian not a bodyweight and measurement contest and dieting for a show is a HUGE part of it.

If you somehow lucked out and won your class and had to face that little guy for the overall,take a wild guess who would win......no nevermind that,cuz you have no idea how contests are won or lost.

The bottom line is that guy would crush you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2024, 04:34:25 AM »
Nope, you have never been contest ready in your life.
We have seen your emaciated upper body but I guarantee you still had a sloopy set of hams and glutes

If you win the show you were ready by definition. Speaking of glutes and hams. I wouldn't call you or Wes Hamzilla

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2024, 04:44:37 AM »
If you win the show you were ready by definition. Speaking of glutes and hams
Lol, bottom photo is from 2012 after I had been back training about 6 months after many years lay off to do a photo shoot for an old photographer friend of mine, I was totally natty as well and still beat your juiced up stage shots
There is a video online you took that from
I would never have got onstage like that

Big Lenny won a show, was he stage ready?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2024, 04:47:17 AM »
If you win the show you were ready by definition. Speaking of glutes and hams. I wouldn't call you or Wes Hamzilla
I did about 7 contests that year and my body was not responding, plus I`m around 52 years old or more in that pic......have you ever been in a contest at 52?

PS   That would easily have beaten you in Charlotte and I`ve got a lot of years on you in that pic.

Put your back double biceps from Charlotte next to it just for shits and giggles. 

Saw36

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2024, 04:48:15 AM »
2 short bald fucks

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2024, 04:52:56 AM »

Being that you embellish how you feel with a fucking sore throat....its totally reasonable to believe that you felt hungry and thought you were near death.

Realistically...you have NEVER been that close.  EVER.  Stop with this bullshit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2024, 04:53:43 AM »
Lol, bottom photo is from 2012 after I had been back training about 6 months after many years lay off to do a photo shoot for an old photographer friend of mine, I was totally natty as well
There is a video online you took that from
I would never have got onstage like that

Big Lenny won a show, was he stage ready?

You were my age in 2012 also we dont have any side chest pics of you recently no mandatories no comparisons nothing.

Meanwhile here is me in April 2022 2 years ago. My glutes and hamstrings are in great shape. But at what cost? My upper body is gone. My entire physique looks better 20lbs heavier. That is 195lbs. It is not a hamstring and starvation contest. I have no desire to drop that low ever again.

The best I have ever looked was right before my hernia surgery. I was 235lbs and I looked my absolute best. The only reason I am entertaining competing at 209lbs instead of 225lbs is because I think I can win Nationals in classic. I look better at 225lbs. But if I can win at 209lbs they give you an extra 10lbs when you turn pro and I would have 219lbs to work with then which is plenty for me.