Author Topic: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )  (Read 28715 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2008, 03:40:06 AM »

I ENVY YOU MESO...
And thats all that needs to be said , thread over..

You cant change your genetics Sev,his are better than yours hence he looks better.

You couldnt look like him even with the help of drugs so again you claim he isnt "natural" but he still looks better than you "if" on drugs at anytime in your life..

He has better genetics than you...was that said slow enough for you??

If you want to bitch about it go punch your parents they gave you a body better suited to tennis than body building..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2008, 03:42:25 AM »
WHY ARE YOU MELTING DOWN BRO ?

I was praising the kid ...he has MUCH better genes than I do ...look @the clip ..
The only melting goin on is to someone who starts a thread jealous of someone that is better suited to bodybuilding than themselves..

Why the cap locks? is says you are angry?  ???

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2008, 03:42:40 AM »
great athlete and muslim warrior.

You mean disposable warrior, for some reason you guys use each "warrior" only once  :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 03:42:48 AM »
And thats all that needs to be said , thread over..

You cant change your genetics Sev,his are better than yours hence he looks better.

You couldnt look like him even with the help of drugs so again you claim he isnt "natural" but he still looks better than you "if" on drugs at anytime in your life..

He has better genetics than you...was that said slow enough for you??

If you want to bitch about it go punch your parents they gave you a body better suited to tennis than body building..
go play with your doll collection .. you are hanging of me like a little piece of dried pooo  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2008, 03:44:56 AM »
go play with your doll collection .. you are hanging of me like a little piece of dried pooo  :D
Ditto..but as long as you can now realise you are not suited to this sport because of your poor genes then you have learnt your lesson..

Im a bit worried about you Romanian men and ball sucking though..

Ta Ta must go and eat.  :-*

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2008, 03:48:47 AM »
Lots of guys use.  Not many look good.  Props either way.  He's got genetics and dedication.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2008, 03:50:48 AM »
Sev is way more honest than meso liar.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2008, 03:51:16 AM »
Lots of guys use.  Not many look good.  Props either way.  He's got genetics and dedication.

And he eats chips and oreos for lunch everyday and does zero cardio.  That's some true dedication.  LOL. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2008, 03:55:50 AM »
And he eats chips and oreos for lunch everyday and does zero cardio.  That's some true dedication.  LOL. 
I get sick trying to stay @ 7-8 % without drugs and hate every minute of it and eat dry chicken and shit ...

Damn it ! I want some'a'that superman genes myself ..

jamaican food, oreo cookies, chips ...maan ...I bet he even has a soda pop

@ will grant ... If I take something, I put it out there for everyone to learn from my expirience ...

when I'm clean I say I'm clean ...etc ...

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings rippin on your boy .

I trully think he is very blessed genetically and much stronger than me

Also an incredible LIAR

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2008, 04:01:56 AM »

He clearly does his time in the gym tho.

I disagree with the crappy diet and no cardio approach, of course.  Most of us wouldn't get away with it.

Sev used pretty heavily and didn't look anywhere near as good.  As I recall, 2 of Sev's daily on cycle meals were a glass of milk and a candy bar, and he said of it "welcome to mass central."   ;D  

Ok Sev, you guru, what do you think he's stacking then?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2008, 04:04:03 AM »
sevestase seems to be a straight shooter these days and much more objective.
shotgun on the team

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2008, 04:05:09 AM »

I disagree with the crappy diet and no cardio approach, of course.  Most of us wouldn't get away with it.

Sev used pretty heavily and didn't look anywhere near as good.  As I recall, 2 of Sev's daily on cycle meals were a glass of milk and a candy bar, and he said of it "welcome to mass central."   ;D  

100mg of dbol I wouldn't consider "heavy" use.  And I saw his pics that he posted in another thread and he looked pretty good.  Obviously with a tan he'd have looked even better.  As good as Meso?  No but meso has the typical negroid genetics.  But I bet Meso's legs are pitiful. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2008, 04:12:00 AM »
100mg of dbol I wouldn't consider "heavy" use.  And I saw his pics that he posted in another thread and he looked pretty good.  Obviously with a tan he'd have looked even better.  As good as Meso?  No but meso has the typical negroid genetics.  But I bet Meso's legs are pitiful. 

Sev looked ok.  Good legs for sure, stubborn chest unfortunately, like mine.  Should have looked better tho.  A gram a week is pretty heavy, or not depending on who you ask, but 100mg of dbol/day?!  That's heavy by anyone's reckoning.  I thought as little as 20mg/day would suit a first timer and not many experienced guys go over 40mg/day. 

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2008, 04:19:46 AM »
The issue isn't what Sev looks like. It's the fact that Meso is bullshitting. Pretends to have never heard of prohormones and claims to eat junk food and only two meals a day at that. Yet he has a better physique than anyone from the whole pre steroid era.

Wake up and smell the coffee, he's a liar. Obviously has decent genetics but he no lifetime natty.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2008, 04:23:32 AM »
Sev looked ok.  Good legs for sure, stubborn chest unfortunately, like mine.  Should have looked better tho.  A gram a week is pretty heavy, or not depending on who you ask, but 100mg of dbol/day?!  That's heavy by anyone's reckoning.  I thought as little as 20mg/day would suit a first timer and not many experienced guys go over 40mg/day. 

Oh ok I wasn't sure I thought he only took 100mg a day of dbol and nothing else. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2008, 04:46:12 AM »

the only cycle I posted here ...there are actually 2 ...

one in 2006 2 months of 750 mg test a week ...

and one in 2007 : 5 weeks of 100 mg dbol dayly ...

Is that your idea of using " pretty heavily "  :D :D :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2008, 04:49:14 AM »
you are such a dumb fuck and you misquote and exagerate .

And I absolutely loath guys like you ...

the post I quoted, shows how little you know about drugs and lifting .

not many expirienced guys go over 40 ? you dweeb ..I know highschool kids that take double that amount ...

for the record : stop putting  words in my mouth.

mc mannus : you have to understand people like tapeworm ...

he'll say anything to discredit :

if you say you are clean ... he'll say you use

if you say you use ...he'll say u use much more 

if you say he looked @ you w/ lust in his eyes ... he'll say he blew you

and so forth

I gotta diet my ass off to look like this ...

and I'm clean and no fatburners ...

and meso eats oreos and jamaican food 2ce aday and looks much better than me hahahaha ...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2008, 04:53:32 AM »
The issue isn't what Sev looks like. It's the fact that Meso is bullshitting. Pretends to have never heard of prohormones and claims to eat junk food and only two meals a day at that. Yet he has a better physique than anyone from the whole pre steroid era.

Wake up and smell the coffee, he's a liar. Obviously has decent genetics but he no lifetime natty.

Yeah, imo he's on something.  Nothing huge tho.  It's not like he runs around waving the natty flag tho.  It's only when someone asks if he's on that he denies it.  He's probably just made the decision that he's not going to openly admit to an illegal act when he's got his face and training location out in the open.

What I was getting at is that he looks good, on or off.  Is Jrod natural?  Or lots of other guys?  Probably not, but you've still got to give them props.  You could give most guys all the juice in the world and they'd never come close to Jrod's level.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2008, 05:00:30 AM »
Yeah, imo he's on something.  Nothing huge tho.  It's not like he runs around waving the natty flag tho.  It's only when someone asks if he's on that he denies it.  He's probably just made the decision that he's not going to openly admit to an illegal act when he's got his face and training location out in the open.

What I was getting at is that he looks good, on or off.  Is Jrod natural?  Or lots of other guys?  Probably not, but you've still got to give them props.  You could give most guys all the juice in the world and they'd never come close to Jrod's level.
epic dodging the issue

such a little whore

you would say anything to find excuses for your boy ...

did you read his lifts ? ??????

my boy must drink tren for breakfast .... :D

and another thing ...WHO FUCKING ASKED YOU ANYTHING ABOUT J-ROD HAHAHAHA

io856

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2008, 05:05:23 AM »
Why do so many attach themselves with false beliefs and hopes?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2008, 05:09:20 AM »
you are suck a dumb fuck and you missquote and exagerate .

And I absolutely loath guys like you ...

the post I quoted shows how little you know about drugs and lifting .

notmany expirienced guys go over 40 ? you dweeb ..I know highschool kids that take double that amount ...

for the record : stop putting  words in my mouth.

Don't get your bowels in an uproar.  Your legs looked good but your upper body was lagging badly.  I thought you were on a gram and 100 dbol/day concurrently.  If not, sue me.  You remember damn well when I busted your nuts about crappy nutrition on cycle tho, and you know I was right.  Will you at least admit that a glass of milk and a candy bar isn't an ideal meal?

I'm not saying no one uses over 40mg of dbol a day, but you're going to find diminishing returns eventually.  I'd call 100mg of genuine dbol/day very heavy.  Maybe you can tell us why you decided on 100mg/day?  Just a nice round number?

I always admit it when I'm wrong (unlike some, not mentioning any names  ;)), so if someone whose opinion I respect says that 100/day is moderate use I'll admit that I learn something new every day, ok?

ninja turtle

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2008, 05:10:37 AM »
meso is natural. Why is that so hard to believe, i know a black guy that is much bigger and equal bodyfat.Also natural.  People always ask him if he is on anabolics.

Sevastase/ squatfather why all the jealosy. There are dozens of guys with good genetics like meso, those are the guys that look like sevastase with just 3 months of training and eating good. Dont envy, appriciate. I can imagine your hate sev, 1000 mg test and still look less than a natural.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2008, 05:10:44 AM »
epic dodging the issue

such a little whore

you would say anything to find excuses for your boy ...

did you read his lifts ? ??????

my boy must drink tren for breakfast .... :D

and another thing ...WHO FUCKING ASKED YOU ANYTHING ABOUT J-ROD HAHAHAHA

Jeezus you're sensitive today!  Everything ok?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2008, 05:11:14 AM »
wow... i spend a weekend at my womans house...
what a loser.... so sad... imagine you are insignificantto me.. yet i am on your mind..
so when im makin putting in down .. working that pussy you are makin a thread about me
how sad

your forgot my full resume
and pictures here let me help you out
585 dead (done on 3 ocassions now)
405 bench
160 db presses
130 inline for 8 reps
315 inclines for a hard 3 to 6) help on the last one

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/lucas78/?action=view&current=04082006146.jpg
160 dumbell press

natural till the day i get my box and they put me under
making all these silly threads wont change that
i dont care about lee priest genetics or whoevers
im only care about mine... because i can only work on my genetics and be the best i can intention in to do so naturally...
peace and love meso

choice is an illusion

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2008, 05:15:02 AM »
No surprise to see the attention whore liar Meso quickly on this thread spouting his usual bullshit with retarded , 5 year old mong , simpleton typing.
If he admitted the truth then he'd just be another gymrat who juiced.