Author Topic: France - RIP  (Read 9382 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: France - RIP
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2012, 01:07:27 PM »
China and Japan would rather use synthezised people / androids and robots in 2035 than to use immigrants.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2012, 01:09:45 PM »
There aren't many in this thread.  :)

You're right, but I'm something of a drama queen (NO HOMO!).  8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2012, 01:19:55 PM »
Hope so, I know they have it in them!!!  :)

:D

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2012, 01:23:54 PM »
China and Japan would rather use synthezised people / androids and robots in 2035 than to use immigrants.
and it ain`t gonna happen, japan`s economy has been crippled by there declining population, I doubt china will let the same happen to them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2012, 01:26:56 PM »
We are talking about an erosion of culture genius. Having a mass influx of Japanese in European countries would not be problematic, guess why? For similar reasons that the European colonization of America isn't comparable. It wasn't even civilization imao.
Because the Peruvians really like the corrupt Japanese...

Largest population of Japanese outside of japan is Brazil.
And then the war happened, no one knows who struck first, but it was us who darkened the sky.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2012, 04:57:59 PM »
Who really care seriously?

People move where they can earn more money and Frenchmen are not an exception, they are even the best example.
I live in this country and I know no matter how France is threatened (it's not as horrible as you think), money is the first priority of the citizens.

Patriotism, nationnalism, xenophobia, that's sound good 2 months before an election but the D day people suddenly remember what they need to live and if the country can't satisfy these needs, people leave.

You can moun in thinking about the "decline" of Europe, but from inside, nobody really care as long as we are still paid enough to buy the new Iphone or the the new Xbox.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2012, 01:24:47 AM »
Don't try and reason with these self loathing, white guilt laden morons.

North America was open for the taking, there was no civilization present to speak up.  I'm proud of the fact that my Ancestry goes all the way back to the founding of this Nation.
what nation? lol :it s just a terrorist state - its no differennce between the founding fathers (lol) and ,, lets say, talibans

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2012, 01:26:38 AM »
what nation? lol :it s just a terrorist state - its no differennce between the founding fathers (lol) and ,, lets say, talibans

Try that again, in English this time.....

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2012, 01:31:21 AM »
The difference between a terrorist and a patriot is a loser and a winner.

America became independent so it was patriotism, not terrorism, which won the day.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2012, 01:33:18 AM »
pipi - you re a dumb , dumb girl, please die

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2012, 03:34:19 AM »
Who really care seriously?

People move where they can earn more money and Frenchmen are not an exception, they are even the best example.
I live in this country and I know no matter how France is threatened (it's not as horrible as you think), money is the first priority of the citizens.

Patriotism, nationnalism, xenophobia, that's sound good 2 months before an election but the D day people suddenly remember what they need to live and if the country can't satisfy these needs, people leave.

You can moun in thinking about the "decline" of Europe, but from inside, nobody really care as long as we are still paid enough to buy the new Iphone or the the new Xbox.
Sadly, this is true...the evil minions of Capitalisim have us by the throat and groin.