Author Topic: whats the best fat burner  (Read 10859 times)

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
whats the best fat burner
« on: May 23, 2006, 03:27:57 AM »
bored of the nutrition board, waiting  hours for an answer...

so im asking here, whats the best fat burner for my gf, she does cardio 4 hours a week but want to accelerate the process?

hydroxycut?

We re looking for something effective, even if expenssive.

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: whats the best fat burner
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 04:02:19 AM »
Tap that ass 1st think in the morning before breakfast.

Then tap that ass at least 3 more times later that day.

damn, looks like im not gonna obtain smart answers here either.

is there a place on these boards where to get an answer related to nutirition, fitness , and boydbuilding?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 04:12:50 AM »
to be honest with you ive tried all the fat burners and none worked as good as a super strict diet to the t with alot of cardio,i just drink some straight up black coffee with nutri sweet to add alittle taste
R

JamesD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 04:41:35 AM »
If you can still find a bottle of Lipokinetix... ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 04:45:02 AM »

so im asking here, whats the best fat burner for my gf, she does cardio 4 hours a week but want to accelerate the process?

hydroxycut?

I don't think hydroxycut is a good product, ripped fuel used to be good, don't know if it is anymore.  You might want to try getting some ephedra and using the old ECA stack, you can find ephedra at some of the online supplement sites...I've tried Take Off by MHP and it was ok...
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 04:53:29 AM »
Carbona
$

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 05:14:44 AM »
is eca banned in the usa?

if not take eca,if it`s banned take it anyway

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 05:18:08 AM »
I don't think hydroxycut is a good product, ripped fuel used to be good, don't know if it is anymore.  You might want to try getting some ephedra and using the old ECA stack, you can find ephedra at some of the online supplement sites...I've tried Take Off by MHP and it was ok...
thougt bout doing so but, im not gonna give my credit card number to an unknown"online supplement site"..

the only place i accept to pay per card is on bodybuilding .com , and i dont think they sell ephedra...

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 05:23:31 AM »
so basically you re all saying that any so called "fat burner" without ephedra is worth shit?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 05:26:56 AM »
so basically you re all saying that any so called "fat burner" without ephedra is worth shit?

I can't say that...like i said, Take off seemed ok.  Funny thing, I got a huge buzz when i tried Stacker 2, it's loaded with caffine and green tea.  I would say that out of the ones I've tried that one gave me the best buzz but I don't know if it burned more fat than the others....what I would say is that the ECA stack is so far above anything you can buy over the counter that it just makes sense to use it if you can...
nasser=piece of shit

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 05:33:22 AM »
STEMEREX

Slick Vic

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 05:42:00 AM »

You'll learn that very quickly here at GetBig.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 06:01:34 AM »

is there a place on these boards where to get an answer related to nutirition, fitness , and bodybuilding?

Yeah, it's called Muscle Mayhem.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 06:51:00 AM »
I can't say that...like i said, Take off seemed ok.  Funny thing, I got a huge buzz when i tried Stacker 2, it's loaded with caffine and green tea.  I would say that out of the ones I've tried that one gave me the best buzz but I don't know if it burned more fat than the others....what I would say is that the ECA stack is so far above anything you can buy over the counter that it just makes sense to use it if you can...

The ECA stack works well though I substitue the aspirin for Yohimbine HCL not to be confused with Yohimbe bark which is supposed to help you get wood.  I guess that would make it a ECY stack but I can tell you it works damn well.

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 07:12:15 AM »
The ECA stack works well though I substitue the aspirin for Yohimbine HCL not to be confused with Yohimbe bark which is supposed to help you get wood.  I guess that would make it a ECY stack but I can tell you it works damn well.

haha calm down ladies, my gf only need a little boost, something that makes her feel she s burning a little bit more fat than usual while doing her boring cardio, she s not preparing a fitness contest  ;D

She just needs smthg energizing and REALLY increasing the speed of fat loss, but we re not going to make her drink caffeine,aspirin and advil 10 times a day.
Considering she just simply CANT increase the number of cardio sessions per week above 4 hours cause she s working and have to do several others things (cleaning cooking  ;D) , we are looking for smthg that will motivates her into bicycling and will improve her endeavors just a bit more.

To make a comparison, we re trying to find her smthg equivalent to the creatine for someone who s looking to improve his muscle mass gains, but who dont want to touch steroids.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 07:15:48 AM »
haha calm down ladies, my gf only need a little boost, something that makes her feel she s burning a little bit more fat than usual while doing her boring cardio, she s not preparing a fitness contest  ;D

She just needs smthg energizing and REALLY increasing the speed of fat loss, we re not going to make her drink caffeine,aspirin and advil 10 times a day.

Actually twice a day does the trick for most people. Some do three though I only use it twice and I'm over 200.  You do anything 10 times a day your kidneys and liver will pay for it dearly.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 07:21:20 AM »

hydroxycut?

figure out how many calories your body needs to maintain your current weight , then lop of 500 cals a day, you will lose a lb of fat a week!
add in enuff cardio to burn 500 more cals a day and you will lose 2 lbs of fat a week!

3500 calories equalll 1 lb of fat!

7 keto and sesathin are pretty solid fat burners

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 07:28:14 AM »
so whats the best brand i should get: hydroxycut?

in the lame ass AD they says its not for "newbies", or smthg like this, that it's only for hardcore bbers...
does it means it the only reliable product?

Gimme brand names !

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2006, 08:06:40 AM »
something that makes her feel she s burning a little bit more fat than usual while doing her boring cardio

we are looking for smthg that will motivates her into bicycling and will improve her endeavors just a bit more.

1) There isnt anything out there that will make her feel like she's burning more fat.  Either you will feel the effects of a suppliment....or you wont.  You seem to be hooked on Hydroxycut.....so just get it and try it.  If you havent figured suppliments out..let me try and help you.  Because you are an individual...you will feel things differently than others.  For example, I tried Red Line pills and got SHYTE out of them.  My ex, loved them.  Why dont you look on Bodybuilding.com and see what things are most popular and try one of the top products?  Or just go to a Health Food store that is not corporately owned and ask there.  Also, due to this being for your girlfriend....go for one that has more of the Yohimine in it.

2) Suppliments will NOT motivate someone.  The PERSON and the persons GOALS motivate themselves.

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2006, 08:09:44 AM »
1) There isnt anything out there that will make her feel like she's burning more fat.  Either you will feel the effects of a suppliment....or you wont.  You seem to be hooked on Hydroxycut.....so just get it and try it.  If you havent figured suppliments out..let me try and help you.  Because you are an individual...you will feel things differently than others.  For example, I tried Red Line pills and got SHYTE out of them.  My ex, loved them.  Why dont you look on Bodybuilding.com and see what things are most popular and try one of the top products?  Or just go to a Health Food store that is not corporately owned and ask there.  Also, due to this being for your girlfriend....go for one that has more of the Yohimine in it.

2) Suppliments will NOT motivate someone.  The PERSON and the persons GOALS motivate themselves.
thats not for me.

Im an ectomorphic asshole who have not a fucking ounce of fat in my entire body, I m an all year round ripped hard gainer, the typical upper body guy you meet at the gym  with big arms traps and pecs but still looking small in a sweat shirt ;D

It's for my GF.

I can give you informations about her in private if you agree.

body88

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2006, 08:13:30 AM »
Tight is good shit

I tried it and had good results.... Lee P was saying twin labs new shit was pretty good so I tried it... Good stuff also.

M.Corleone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2006, 08:16:11 AM »
the only place i accept to pay per card is on bodybuilding .com , and i dont think they sell ephedra...

They sell ephedrine. Just use it with the ephedra free hydroxycut or buy some caffeine to take with it.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2006, 08:23:20 AM »

hydroxycut?

Treadmil!!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2006, 08:26:04 AM »
Clen works for me
:D Weee

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2006, 08:28:26 AM »
Thermo burst, it will make you sweat like crazy.