Author Topic: Liberal Civility on Display. Union Protestor: "I'LL F&#^ IN THE @$$, YOU F@&@@#^  (Read 1207 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
was he a real protester, or the kind Gov Walker considered sending in to start shit among peaceful libs?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
was he a real protester, or the kind Gov Walker considered sending in to start shit among peaceful libs?

Dude your so full of shit, your a mere shadow of your former self.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
lol come on dude, you know I have said from minute one that any teacher who abandons ship shuold be fired.

I've also said its BS to end all collective bargaining - find a happy medium.

I think the strikers should be fired, but I also think it's pretty lame for a governor to have even considered inciting violence on americans to meet his political goals.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
lol come on dude, you know I have said from minute one that any teacher who abandons ship shuold be fired.

I've also said its BS to end all collective bargaining - find a happy medium.

I think the strikers should be fired, but I also think it's pretty lame for a governor to have even considered inciting violence on americans to meet his political goals.

Why should a public employee have a union in the first place? Who are they being protected against? Since the tax payer is footing the bill for their pay, retirement...... are they being protected against us? Sorry but I'm not buying this protecting the middle class working man horse shit, it is a scheme to funnel money back to democrats on the backs of the tax payer. There should be no public sector unions, there is always the private sector to find a job in. Where is the happy medium? The fucking unions vote in unison for the politician that gives them the most tax payer money.

And as far as agitators go, there was no need the  union  managed to make themselves looks like asshats all on their own. Beside your going to bitch about agitators when the POTUS is a former "community organizer" himself? Fucking please.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hereford

• Getbig V
Why should a public employee have a union in the first place? Who are they being protected against? Since the tax payer is footing the bill for their pay, retirement...... are they being protected against us? Sorry but I'm not buying this protecting the middle class working man horse shit, it is a scheme to funnel money back to democrats on the backs of the tax payer. There should be no public sector unions, there is always the private sector to find a job in. Where is the happy medium? The fucking unions vote in unison for the politician that gives them the most tax payer money.

And as far as agitators go, there was no need the  union  managed to make themselves looks like asshats all on their own. Beside your going to bitch about agitators when the POTUS is a former "community organizer" himself? Fucking please.

And what else is that it's all so blatant. I love how public workers feel they need to get 80K for jobs that would net them 35K in the private sector, yet still threaten to go on strike every other year for 'cost of living' increases so they can 'remain middle class'.

Democrats support organized crime (i.e. unions) because it's a free x number of votes. Unions support the dems because if it wern't for them, their protesting and going on strike would net them nothing more than a pink slip.