Author Topic: So you are pretty jacked, now what?  (Read 3617 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: So you are pretty jacked, now what?
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 06:52:46 AM »
Getting your post-workout semen smoothie from different cocks doesn't equate to 'variety in foods'

Hope this helps

just because bluto likes men doesn't make him gay, ok  :-\
Here comes the money shot

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 06:54:23 AM »

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 07:10:51 AM »
u guys are all retarded...once u are jacked, get some balls and do a show.  if i wasn't planning on doing a show, i wouldnt fucking work out, whats the point..being big just to be big is stupid. do a fuckin show.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 07:17:32 AM »
so whats the fucking point of doing a show?

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 07:27:26 AM »
there is always space to load plates on the bar so i dont see what the problem is
plus obviously you never get to a point where you think you look good enough, doh its like human nature

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 09:00:01 AM »
u guys are all retarded...once u are jacked, get some balls and do a show.  if i wasn't planning on doing a show, i wouldnt fucking work out, whats the point..being big just to be big is stupid. do a fuckin show.

we can't all be the 4%BF 190Ib striated freak of nature that you are dude
LOCAL GYM HERO

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2007, 09:07:19 AM »
don't care anymore, reached my maximum natural potential with arms, ches, back...can only improve my legs...

lot of stress at work , having to use my brains to get respect and earn more totaly made my muscle building obsession shrink over the past year.

i just care bout eating like 60/80 grams of good protein a day, lift 4/ 5 days a week, and thats it.

i feel great like this, most people are jealous of my veiny and muscular physique, my enhanced stamina and drive, and..thats enough. it became a way of life, i lift for the sheer pleasure of lifting and maintain the 'above average" muscular mass i have been able to develop over the years , and i know its a big advantage on most skinny/fat guys.

Being fit and muscular and SMART is suficient to rule over the skinny/fat guys, no need to look like ruhl .

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 09:08:18 AM »
60 grams of protein a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Lord you're gonna be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2007, 09:11:01 AM »
Ever come to a point where you say that to yourself?

Are you just a slave to the gym and your obsession with a few pounds of muscle?

take pride in looking better than everybody else 8)

E
E

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 09:22:20 AM »

I prefer: So you are pretty jacked, now what? ... well you still likely have no career, a shitty job, no education (or a mediocre one) and no future. Everyone views you as dumb meathead and nobody takes you seriously even if you are intelligent. No women wants to make a family with a future less gym rat who cant provide for her and the children.  Better up the dose, this is all you've got. Gotta be big for the worthless bar skanks that you will pounce on once they are blinded by the booze (oh and thats the lucky getbiggers out there, for many its worse).

The End.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 09:24:37 AM »
I prefer: So you are pretty jacked, now what? ... well you still have no career, a shitty job, no education and no future. Everyone views you a dumb meathead and nobody takes you seriously even if you are intelligent. No women wants to make a family with a future less gym rat who cant provide for her and the children.  Better up the dose, this is all you've got. Gotta be big for the worthless bar skanks that you will pounce on once they are blinded by the booze (oh and thats the lucky getbiggers out there, for many its worse).

The End.
yeah but when your big men all respect it and get out of your way and women all want to fucck you so it all equals out, the woman will marry a skinny/fat rich dude but fucck the bodybuilder behind his back. :D

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 09:31:21 AM »
yeah but when your big men all respect it and get out of your way and women all want to fucck you so it all equals out, the woman will marry a skinny/fat rich dude but fucck the bodybuilder behind his back. :D

Now THAT, my friends, is a true EPIC DELUSION. Keep telling yourself that if it gets you through your day.
I am not impressed with your magnificent Squadfather, getbiggers. He is the most delusional of them all.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2007, 09:32:53 AM »
Now THAT, my friends, is a true EPIC DELUSION. Keep telling yourself that if it gets you through your day.
I am not impressed with your magnificent Squadfather, getbiggers. He is the most delusional of them all.
hahahhaa, meltdown upon hearing the truth.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2007, 09:37:38 AM »

Once you reach this point, I would suggest coming out to train at Gold's Venice for a few days; this feeling will pass very quickly.  You will find your passion renewed after having worked out at the Mecca.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 09:37:44 AM »
it gets wrong when you avoid doing the fun stuff life has to offer. dont take it too serious because most will continue looking like garbage even as they live their whole life as a monk for the "sport".

are you not living the lifestyle mars?
tank u jesus

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2007, 09:58:31 AM »
are you not living the lifestyle mars?

lets just say i earned my marks.

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2007, 10:05:34 AM »
You can never be complete and say you are too jacked..theres always room for improvement.  I prefer to look bigger than the average person.  You always see fat people throwing down candy and junk food...or see skinny people who think they are strong and in shape but really cant do nothing more than the fat one.  You feel good when you build muscles and see results.. makes you want to work harder.  Plus I have always eaten healthy throughout my whole life.. adding lifting weights makes it even better.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2007, 10:10:18 AM »

i have stretch marks too :D
tank u jesus

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2007, 10:15:30 AM »

you can't play the size game forever bro. I want to see my grandkids grow up, my joints are a mess.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2007, 10:17:11 AM »
Been there done that... thats why I just dont care anymore..
:)
ditto
!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2007, 11:36:10 AM »
ditto
Yeah, he just uses the blow out kit and orange tan to get these classy women. 

Check out Benny Blanco in the black wife beater. 

Squishy face retard

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2007, 02:01:58 PM »
Well, I think there is always room for improvement. Just because someone does not compete it does not mean that bodybuilding for the sheer pleasure of it is a waste of time and wanting to get bigger is dumb.

I mean I go to the gym 5 days a week, eat 6-7 meals a day, but I know I will never be Mr. O, or anything close to that for matter. If for example, something more important comes up like schoolwork, that supersedes my meals and my workout. I love to workout and follow a good diet, but I am make sure not to let it interfere with other important things as well!

DAMN!!!!

X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2007, 02:07:31 PM »
hmmm..so you were thinking that I was pigging out on one specific calorie source?  ::)

it seems that you are best suited for making useless threads..get back to work

like i said got fuck all to do with calories. that's why even vegans can get pretty much everything (except b12) on a diet on very few calories

so yeah you're wrong. and you fucked up.

Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2007, 08:38:14 PM »
No women wants to make a family with a future less gym rat who cant provide for her and the children. 

sure they always pick "the right guys" ::)

E
E