Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 732861 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3475 on: September 24, 2020, 03:39:29 PM »
https://www.voanews.com/usa/trump-voa-were-going-denuke-north-korea

Van Susteren: What surprised you about Kim Jong Un?

Trump: Really, he’s got a great personality. He’s a funny guy, he’s very smart, he’s a great negotiator. He loves his people, not that I’m surprised by that, but he loves his people. . . .

Van Susteren: What do you think he thought of you after he left?

Trump: I think he liked me and I like him. And I understand the past and, you know, nobody has to tell me, he’s a rough guy. He has to be a rough guy or he has been a rough person. But we got along very well. He’s smart, loves his people, he loves his country. He wants a lot of good things and that’s why he’s doing this. . . .

Van Susteren: Because this is Voice of America it will be heard in North Korea by the citizens of DPRK of North Korea. What do you want to say directly to the citizens of North Korea?

Trump: Well, I think you have somebody that has a great feeling for them. He wants to do right by them and we got along really well.

a few days later:

He’s the head of a country, and I mean, he’s the strong head, don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.

a few days lat

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3476 on: September 24, 2020, 03:48:40 PM »
https://abc30.com/politics/trump-declines-to-commit-to-peaceful-transfer-of-power/6526263/

Trump declines to commit to peaceful transfer of power after 2020 presidential election

Yeah that’s the big story the liberal media is peddling. Forget about the fact that Hillary hasn’t accepted  the results from 2016.

It’s really a moot point. Trump isn’t losing. He beat both the Bush family and the Clintons. Do you really think he’s going to lose to Biden?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3477 on: September 24, 2020, 04:19:38 PM »
what happens if biddy Joe wins the electoral collage but not the popular vote?

The electoral is the only thing that counts.

Biden is losing everything by a lot. Check out the crowd at Trump’s rally. It’s on right now.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3478 on: September 24, 2020, 05:29:32 PM »
Why hasn't trump prosecuted or jailed anyone he promised to jail?

why hasn't trump "drained the swamp"

last I checked the clintons, soros, and the like are all walking around free birds

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3479 on: September 27, 2020, 02:35:18 PM »
Yeah that’s the big story the liberal media is peddling. Forget about the fact that Hillary hasn’t accepted  the results from 2016.

It’s really a moot point. Trump isn’t losing. He beat both the Bush family and the Clintons. Do you really think he’s going to lose to Biden?

I do think there is a very good chance Trump will lose to Biden.

Not accepting losing an election is a far cry from threatening a turbulent and possible violent transfer of power or refusal to do so.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3480 on: September 27, 2020, 02:36:03 PM »
what happens if biddy Joe wins the electoral collage but not the popular vote?

He becomes President.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3481 on: September 28, 2020, 09:56:14 PM »
Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
WORLD
by: WTVO
Posted: Sep 28, 2020

President Donald Trump does a little dance after speaking at a campaign rally Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, in Newport News, Va. (AP Photo/Steve Helber)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (WTVO) — President Donald Trump has received his third nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize, this time from Australian law professors, on the basis of the “Trump Doctrine” of foreign policy.

Law professor David Flynt appeared on Britain’s SkyNews over the weekend, saying the “Trump Doctrine” is “something extraordinary,” saying, “What he has done with the Trump Doctrine is that he has decided he would no longer have America in endless wars, wars which achieve nothing but the killing of thousands of young Americans and enormous debts imposed on America, and nothing solved in the countries in which it is carried on. So he’s reducing America’s tendency to get involved in any and every war.”

Flynt continued, saying, “He has, firstly, common sense, and he is only guided by national interest … and therefore an interest in the western alliance” he said.

Flynt also credited Trump’s approach to Middle East peace with the Abraham Accord, which saw the United Arab Emirates and Israel normalize relations, the first agreement between Israel and a major Arab country since 1994.

Trump has two prior Nobel Prize nominations from a member of the Norwegian Parliament for the historic Middle East peace deal, and from a member of the Swedish Parliament, for helping to normalize relations between Serbia and Kosovo.

https://www.mystateline.com/news/world/trump-receives-third-nomination-for-nobel-peace-prize/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3482 on: September 29, 2020, 01:02:58 AM »
WORLD

President Donald Trump does a little dance after speaking at a campaign rally Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, in Newport News, Va. (AP Photo/Steve Helber)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (WTVO) — President Donald Trump has received his third nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize, this time from Australian law professors, on the basis of the “Trump Doctrine” of foreign policy.

Law professor David Flynt appeared on Britain’s SkyNews over the weekend, saying the “Trump Doctrine” is “something extraordinary,” saying, “What he has done with the Trump Doctrine is that he has decided he would no longer have America in endless wars, wars which achieve nothing but the killing of thousands of young Americans and enormous debts imposed on America, and nothing solved in the countries in which it is carried on. So he’s reducing America’s tendency to get involved in any and every war.”

Flynt continued, saying, “He has, firstly, common sense, and he is only guided by national interest … and therefore an interest in the western alliance” he said.

Flynt also credited Trump’s approach to Middle East peace with the Abraham Accord, which saw the United Arab Emirates and Israel normalize relations, the first agreement between Israel and a major Arab country since 1994.

Trump has two prior Nobel Prize nominations from a member of the Norwegian Parliament for the historic Middle East peace deal, and from a member of the Swedish Parliament, for helping to normalize relations between Serbia and Kosovo.

https://www.mystateline.com/news/world/trump-receives-third-nomination-for-nobel-peace-prize/

Good for Mr. Trump. Hope it helps him get through his house of cards unscathed.....well, actually I don't, but it sounded good.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3483 on: September 29, 2020, 03:44:57 AM »
WORLD

:D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3484 on: September 29, 2020, 09:00:31 AM »
“You can’t con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don’t deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on.”
—Donald J. Trump, The Art of the Deal

Mr Trump  paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

remember the House always wins

Was this illegal?
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3485 on: September 29, 2020, 10:24:13 AM »
Was this illegal?

That remains to be seen. Remember, he's under audit. It is illegal commit tax fraud and/or tax evasion.

"Tax evasion charges are brought for not declaring all of your taxable income and inflating deductible expenses.

When you knowingly try to defraud the government out of paying your rightful taxes, that is tax fraud. The distinguishing factor is that of willful intent."

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3486 on: September 29, 2020, 11:49:15 AM »
WORLD

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3487 on: September 29, 2020, 12:07:25 PM »
what is in the post to make you think that?

what in my post made you think i thought it was?
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3488 on: September 29, 2020, 12:19:18 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3489 on: September 29, 2020, 05:52:30 PM »
I sure he pays quarterly taxes.  Plus her donated all of his salary to charity while President.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3490 on: September 30, 2020, 11:15:07 AM »
I sure he pays quarterly taxes.  Plus her donated all of his salary to charity while President.

That would be $187.50 each quarter.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3491 on: September 30, 2020, 08:41:55 PM »
That would be $187.50 each quarter.
I hope you are joking.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3492 on: October 01, 2020, 06:35:34 AM »
I hope you are joking.

Demomath.  IOW, he hates President Trump, America and heterosexual people of non-color.
 ;) ;D ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3493 on: October 01, 2020, 07:47:11 AM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/01/trump-letter-food-aid-boxes-424230
Trump requires food aid boxes to come with a letter from him

Of course.  They better know who's feeding them.   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3494 on: October 01, 2020, 08:35:34 AM »
I hope you are joking.

It is no joke. 4 x 187.20 = 750.

You do realize $750 is what he paid for the 2015 and 2016 tax years. He didn't begin drawing a salary until 2017.  Meaning donating his salary to charity since moving into the White House isn't relevant.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3495 on: October 01, 2020, 09:03:20 AM »
It is no joke. 4 x 187.20 = 750.

You do realize $750 is what he paid for the 2015 and 2016 tax years. He didn't begin drawing a salary until 2017.  Meaning donating his salary to charity since moving into the White House isn't relevant.

He owed millions, and applied a credit.

What's the issue with any of this?
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3496 on: October 01, 2020, 09:54:26 AM »
absolutely
it is right that they know how far $750 a year goes

Which one exactly?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3497 on: October 01, 2020, 09:58:08 AM »
He owed millions, and applied a credit.

What's the issue with any of this?

I suspect 'tis the liberals jealousy and hatred of our President and the success he has both in the private sector and in what he has done and is doing for our Nation.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3498 on: October 01, 2020, 12:05:54 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3499 on: October 01, 2020, 12:07:40 PM »