Author Topic: What does an actual ifbb pro card look like?  (Read 9644 times)

ironjoe

• Getbig III
Re: What does an actual ifbb pro card look like?
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2008, 06:47:15 AM »
Conditioning is what my physique is all about...

Paul Allen

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2008, 09:34:11 AM »
Joe, I remember your conditioning was really good at that show.  Hope things are well. 
I may be moving to your area when my wife is finished with school next year.  I'm sure I'll be asking you where the good gyms are.

ha ha, like you work out.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2008, 12:31:42 PM »
Paul your a jackass!  Here is the pic of Justin in 2005 handing me the overall sword.  Go to ironmanmagazine.com and check out his pics at the USA's you lame.....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »
Does anyone have an idea or has anyone seen one?  Post one if possible?

kinda like used toilet paper

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2008, 12:39:42 PM »
Justin Harris dosen't workout, HAHA, what a jackass remark p. allen..  Here is Justin..

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2008, 12:41:34 PM »
Justin Harris

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2008, 10:43:06 AM »
maybe it's the lighting....   ::)

but his tricep looks jacked

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2008, 04:19:04 PM »
Ya it does a little in the small pic, normal in real life.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2008, 09:29:28 PM »
So before you became a pro chick you didn't care what the card looked like?  You didn't wonder what it looked like at all, ya right.  You wondered and you cared.  Of course the achievement of pro status is more important and the title of national champion and ifbb pro is more important, I am an overall winner too (just local), and the title meant more than the trophy but I still wanted to at least see the medal, sword or trophy I was gonna get.  I just wondered what it looked like.  I didn't know I was gonna get a lesson in psychology.  Do you have a degree in psychology?  Nope.  I do and I have the card in my wallet to prove it and I am very proud of it, lolololololol......  Want to see it?  Lolololololol.....  Kiddin, I'm a huge fan and say hello to the wife.  Hope all is well and when I take a trip to Cal I hope to train in the Mecca..  peace!!!
does not matter what the card looks like if its your dream to become a pro the card does not matter one bit.  Im looking at a IFBB card now it means squat when I look at it im not saying whos it is, but pont is dont let a little card dictate what you want to become.  if your recieved the IFBB card in the future and it said, "welcome to toysrus heres your discount card" would you quit being a IFBB pro just because of that.  CHICK IS RIGHT..........

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2008, 09:32:50 PM »
Justin Harris dosen't workout, HAHA, what a jackass remark p. allen..  Here is Justin..

You sure do love yourself some "Justin Harris". Say, have you been 'tribbin' with Will Harris lately? Jesus, what a twink.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2008, 10:58:32 PM »
Not much different from the "professional card" most people carry to work. 

I'm not sure where the humor lies on this.....the IFBB for having a card that looks like that....or the irony of everyone mocking a card so similar to what they carry to work themselves.

There's supposed to be some prestige attached to being an IFBB pro, as opposed to having a regular day job. It's akin to finding out that this was the Stanley Cup.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2008, 11:35:52 PM »
Would it make anyone feel better if it was laminated and had some fancy script?

No one cares what it looks like, or if they even issued one at all...it's what it symbolizes that matters to those who have earned one.
C'mon, the "HUGE card" is the secret actual IFBB pro card isn't it ?