Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 201211 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Re: RIP Derek Anthony
« Reply #550 on: December 17, 2013, 09:43:00 AM »
The True Adonis [12:45 A.M.]: I will gladly tell you where to find the Wolf`s Lair or the Eagle`s Nest.

:D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #551 on: December 17, 2013, 11:46:41 AM »
Whilst ... A kidney is saved for someone else in need.

A life taken nevertheless in the pursuit of ...  ::)

Either way very sad especially for his daughter

RIP

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #552 on: December 17, 2013, 11:52:45 AM »
There is no documented proof that Nasser is dead. There is no death certificate  , Egyptian or US. 

dumped into the sea most probably.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #553 on: December 17, 2013, 12:27:31 PM »
Whilst ... A kidney is saved for someone else in need.

A life taken nevertheless in the pursuit of ...  ::)

Either way very sad especially for his daughter

RIP

DA had a daughter?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: December 17, 2013, 04:24:38 PM »
DA had a daughter?
No he didn't.  Derek left behind two nieces. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #555 on: December 17, 2013, 06:13:04 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #556 on: December 17, 2013, 06:58:56 PM »
dumped into the sea most probably.

The bigger the turd, the bigger the splash.  In the end, they all get flushed.  While its true this guy as was somebodies son or what have you, for the greater part he was nobody to nearly everybody.

Flush in peace.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: December 17, 2013, 10:22:48 PM »
The bigger the turd, the bigger the splash.  In the end, they all get flushed.  While its true this guy as was somebodies son or what have you, for the greater part he was nobody to nearly everybody.

Flush in peace.

True, but what a sad way to view someone's life.

Speaking of turds, what about those that don't flush down and flood the room?

Speak for yourself. Everybody is somebody to me. They may not be somebody close, but I can still grieve for their them. Everyone whose death comes before ours reminds us of our own mortality.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #558 on: December 17, 2013, 11:30:23 PM »
First post in years, loved the banter and internet nonsense but as I come back this is a reminder of how quick we can come and go.

Oh and this place is the tops, lol comedy at its lowest peak!!! Seriously keep it dark and piss pants worthy.
I

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #559 on: December 18, 2013, 12:22:49 AM »

Flush in peace.

"... for the greater part he was nobody to nearly everybody."

And so are you.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #560 on: December 18, 2013, 01:09:27 AM »

Speak for yourself. Everybody is somebody to me. They may not be somebody close, but I can still grieve for their them. Everyone whose death comes before ours reminds us of our own mortality.

Did you ever put dollars in his thongs?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #561 on: December 18, 2013, 04:03:55 AM »
I didn't know the guy personally so no genuine sadness but there is an element of 'oh fuck this bodybuilding lifestyle can be a killer if not careful'.....

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: December 18, 2013, 04:15:29 AM »
"... for the greater part he was nobody to nearly everybody."

And so are you.

True.  So what?   The vast majority of people both here and in real life are nowhere near the slut this fellow was.  His own words and pictures of him show his life to have been one of filth.  It's how we are remembered that matters most to loved ones.

His was a life of schmoes and worse.  I can't imagine yours or anyone else's here being that putrid. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: December 18, 2013, 04:25:33 AM »

Sad?  What do you know of sadness as presented by Derek?  He chose his life and in doing so opened it and his unfortunate death to public derision. 

A few here play the poet (booty and now you) and while a display of faux moral noblesse oblige may salve the conscience of those of a lesser mindset, in reality it does nothing to raise your station in the eyes of the world.  The person in question led a disgusting life and paid the price.  People waxing euphoric over him will not bring him back for a second chance nor will it wipe clean the slate of his existence, or if you choose to believe in such things, soul.

Agonize if you will, the life of someone that wasted their life.  Most here mock it and with good reason.  Life is a gift that cannot be returned like a sweater that doesn't fit.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #564 on: December 18, 2013, 04:47:23 AM »
Sad?  What do you know of sadness as presented by Derek?  He chose his life and in doing so opened it and his unfortunate death to public derision. 

A few here play the poet (booty and now you) and while a display of faux moral noblesse oblige may salve the conscience of those of a lesser mindset, in reality it does nothing to raise your station in the eyes of the world.  The person in question led a disgusting life and paid the price.  People waxing euphoric over him will not bring him back for a second chance nor will it wipe clean the slate of his existence, or if you choose to believe in such things, soul.

Agonize if you will, the life of someone that wasted their life.  Most here mock it and with good reason.  Life is a gift that cannot be returned like a sweater that doesn't fit.

Very well said.
He contributed nothing to society and s an example of generation nothingness at its finest

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #565 on: December 18, 2013, 05:29:50 AM »
“You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good . . .
Joan Crawford is dead. Good.”

Bette Davis

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #566 on: December 18, 2013, 05:31:13 AM »
YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT THE DEAD,
YOU SHOULD ONLY SAY GOOD...
JOAN CRAWFORD IS DEAD.  GOOD.

BETTE DAVIS

fixed

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #567 on: December 18, 2013, 06:55:29 AM »
True.  So what?   The vast majority of people both here and in real life are nowhere near the slut this fellow was.  His own words and pictures of him show his life to have been one of filth.  It's how we are remembered that matters most to loved ones.

His was a life of schmoes and worse.  I can't imagine yours or anyone else's here being that putrid. 

How much caishe-money can be had for the g4p?  No one is going to pay me to check my prostate with their cock, but I wonder if I were a twink bb, how much could I get?  Might motivate me to get into shape finally  :-\   

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #568 on: December 18, 2013, 09:49:15 AM »
True.  So what?   The vast majority of people both here and in real life are nowhere near the slut this fellow was.  His own words and pictures of him show his life to have been one of filth.  It's how we are remembered that matters most to loved ones.

His was a life of schmoes and worse.  I can't imagine yours or anyone else's here being that putrid.  

No matter what your opinion of the man, he died very young and he is deserving of peace and respect.  You don't know what his last days or hours were like.  You don't know what was in his heart and mind

For all you know, he may have repented all of the wrongs he may have inflicted on himself and others and G-d. If he had Catholic last rites, he may have availed himself of the Sacrament of Penance.  That would mean that G-d has forgiven him all of his sins and he has entered eternity with a new heart born of the grace of Jesus Christ.  

If G-d has forgiven him, it is churlish for a man to heap scorn on him. It is a sin, just as whatever you accuse him of doing are sins.

But maybe you don't believe in G-d.  In that case, consider that he may have suffered mental illness that could have caused him to do those things you despise so much, provided he in fact did them.  

Did he ever do any harm to you personally?  Even then, forgiveness and love, in the wake of death and the enormous sorrow it brings, is something we all merit.

I hope when your time comes, you will know the mercy and forgiveness that all human beings deserve.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #569 on: December 18, 2013, 12:04:59 PM »
Derek fucking killing it in this latest most muscular shot!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #570 on: December 18, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »
Derek fucking killing it in this latest most muscular shot!

Disturbing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: December 18, 2013, 02:29:11 PM »
No matter what your opinion of the man, he died very young and he is deserving of peace and respect.  You don't know what his last days or hours were like.  You don't know what was in his heart and mind

For all you know, he may have repented all of the wrongs he may have inflicted on himself and others and G-d. If he had Catholic last rites, he may have availed himself of the Sacrament of Penance.  That would mean that G-d has forgiven him all of his sins and he has entered eternity with a new heart born of the grace of Jesus Christ.  

If G-d has forgiven him, it is churlish for a man to heap scorn on him. It is a sin, just as whatever you accuse him of doing are sins.

But maybe you don't believe in G-d.  In that case, consider that he may have suffered mental illness that could have caused him to do those things you despise so much, provided he in fact did them.  

Did he ever do any harm to you personally?  Even then, forgiveness and love, in the wake of death and the enormous sorrow it brings, is something we all merit.

I hope when your time comes, you will know the mercy and forgiveness that all human beings deserve.

No one, including you,  knows what was in  his heart or mind at the time of his death.  No one.  We do however, know what his life was made up of and that is what we remark upon here.  Not what we may or may not hope for, but what was concrete, i.e., real.

"Mental illness".  You are reaching with that one, sir. 

And for the record, you have to ask for mercy and forgiveness (i.e., absolution of sins.  There is no proof that he did so, just as there is no proof that he did not.    Who is this "G-d" you so timidly refer to?

Oh...Wait!  God.  There, that's not so hard to type is it?  God. God. God.  And be assured that there have been numerous scumbag perverts throughout the generations of man that have not done personal harm to either you or me.  Does that make them any more or less deserving of the disgust of mankind?  Not at all.

If you cannot even type the term "God", how can you profess it at least with a degree of earnestness?  Answer - you can't.

The truth only "hurts" those that despise it.  Actually, it doesn't hurt so much as inconvenience some people. Respect is earned.  He failed in that before nearly all humanity.  How he finally ends up is beyond all of us.  I choose not to honor a life lived as a whore.  It appears so do many others here.     

Once more, where he finally ends up in the grand scheme of things is beyond our control.  If there is in fact a Heaven and a Hell, his final destination was entirely up to him and God.  His track record however speaks for itself.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #572 on: December 18, 2013, 02:47:14 PM »
....If you cannot even type the term "God", how can you profess it at least with a degree of earnestness?  Answer - you can't.

In my religion, one does not spell out G-d out of respect for not taking His name in vain.  Just so you know.

Given that, your comment is a non sequitur.

My last comment to you is to let go of the hate.  Not good for you or anyone around you.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #573 on: December 18, 2013, 03:19:05 PM »
Why's that? Death is a perfectly natural process, and we'll all look something like the above in the near (relatively speaking) future.

Get over it.
not me, i'm donating myself to korperwelten once i reach 22" arms

so i can live forever

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: December 18, 2013, 04:03:39 PM »
In my religion, one does not spell out G-d out of respect for not taking His name in vain.  Just so you know.

Given that, your comment is a non sequitur.

My last comment to you is to let go of the hate.  Not good for you or anyone around you.

Non sequitur?  Not really, but ok.   Isn't that like saying the "n" word instead of the real deal?  Everyone knows what you mean and if God is offended at a trite thing such as the letter "o", well, then He's no God.  That is the way of men who seek to control men for their sake and in the name of their desires, not that of God.  They strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.  I knew what you meant but questioned why you did not just say as much.  Now I know.  Your choice, sir.

And I have no religion, instead I have faith in Christ Jesus.  I may not always live it and I admit as much because to not do so would be to lie.  As for your take on my "hate"?  Hah!  I don't know the deceased enough to "hate" him, but from what he showed the world I can and do despise him for the life he chose to live.   Perhaps you didn't pay attention to my words?  Read them again and know this.

None of us know this man's final choice(s).  We know only how he lived his life.  Poorly.