Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 202443 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Derek Anthony
« Reply #450 on: December 13, 2013, 07:28:01 AM »
Everyone that dies deserves respect (and compassion too) at the point of death.  Whether or not he or she was a "good person".  You are not approving or disapproving the way the person lived his or her life.  When you respect the dead, you are doing so out of respect for the human experience of death and the end of a life.

People who are real living demons (not talking about derek), who feel true pleasure hurting others, destroying their lives and people who depend on them don't deserve any pitty or regret. Dead or alive. I don't forgive sacs of shat.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #451 on: December 13, 2013, 07:35:13 AM »
Respect is more easily kept than regained.

Too late, Derek.

Billy Guns

« Reply #452 on: December 13, 2013, 08:10:52 AM »
Respect your post, Billy, and sorry for your loss, but I don't think most are buying this online image shit. One, he wasn't that smart, and he had zero ability to control his emotions, so he wasn't acting. And two, even after the often mentioned moral awakening that preceded his death, the guy threatened Ron Harris and his family. Everyone saw the message. Derek was Derek online, maybe just less of an asshole to close friends in real life. I am sad that he suffered and died so young, as I would be for anyone, but let's not pretend the guy was something other than what he was.

So think DEEP here for a moment our own country makes threats daily on other countries and we pay these people our hard earned tax dollars to go play WAR with others.....Aside from spitting on Vince years back name one person who Derek has harmed......I think Vince harmed derek far more mailing his family nude photos and such just my opinion......Derek was hated but was able to survive and make a living without working a 9 to 5 for some tight wad Boss....

Derek never hurt anyone he was no THUG or KILLER just carried an image that WORKED for him personally he suffered a tragedy far more damaging than anyone here since we are still here and he is no longer with us......Anyone who feels he was a AHOLE in the past thats fine but wishing death on a man is truly sad

I Derek is at peace wherever the world has taken him......I will forever remember him as a friend classmate and brother in this world regardless of the internet drama 

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #453 on: December 13, 2013, 08:40:04 AM »
So think DEEP here for a moment our own country makes threats daily on other countries and we pay these people our hard earned tax dollars to go play WAR with others.....Aside from spitting on Vince years back name one person who Derek has harmed......I think Vince harmed derek far more mailing his family nude photos and such just my opinion......Derek was hated but was able to survive and make a living without working a 9 to 5 for some tight wad Boss....

Derek never hurt anyone he was no THUG or KILLER just carried an image that WORKED for him personally he suffered a tragedy far more damaging than anyone here since we are still here and he is no longer with us......Anyone who feels he was a AHOLE in the past thats fine but wishing death on a man is truly sad

I Derek is at peace wherever the world has taken him......I will forever remember him as a friend classmate and brother in this world regardless of the internet drama 

Thanks for sharing this Billy. You're a very smart guy and sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, I can somewhat relate.
®

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #454 on: December 13, 2013, 08:44:52 AM »

NICE MAN,,REALLY.IN THE END HE WAS 32 THATS FUKING WAY YOUNG...

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #455 on: December 13, 2013, 10:12:05 AM »
NICE MAN,,REALLY.IN THE END HE WAS 32 THATS FUKING WAY YOUNG...

I know that is brutal.  32?  I'm older than that.  Everyone does things we should not do and hurt people.  If you do it intentionally, then it becomes a different story.  Either way you cut it, DA dying at 32 is pretty fucking sad.  Billy guns has a great post.  Damn, I wonder how many more years i have left in me?  Things like this make you worry about your own mortality.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #456 on: December 13, 2013, 10:33:29 AM »
Do we know for sure about his rec drug use?

I mean guys like Zyzz has vids of himself clearly tweaking off of blow. I haven't seen any DA vids yet like that.

Do we know 100% for sure that dude was banging rails? No. Can we make a solid assumption that since he admitted to a certain lifestyle (ghb,booze, stripping) that coke was part of his scene? Yes we can.

I've partied in my life, ok. And, at certain point my body began screaming "fucking stop!!" We ALL ignore those signs, that's a bad move.

This DA lived HIS life. We all have the right to live the way WE want.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #457 on: December 13, 2013, 11:05:25 AM »

Very well put-AND I totally agree about the Vince thing- Vince has always been a complete tool and if he involved my family in something he would get a fucken beating.....and ofcourse Vince is the type of pussy that would involve the cops if ya laid a finger on him..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: December 13, 2013, 11:29:23 AM »

Whoa, guy. Never came close to suggesting that. I sad it saddened me.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #459 on: December 13, 2013, 01:18:47 PM »
If this delusion gives you inner peace, then good for you.
another simpleton who thinks he knows better than the word of Jehova God El Shaddai ;D

priceless

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #460 on: December 13, 2013, 03:55:44 PM »

I think its time for people to know that I never mailed nude pictures of Derek to his parents.  I was just a concocted scheme we both thought up back in 2006.  The 2007 Olympia spit was not however as Romano for some strange reason convinced Derek that the video I shot last night was for real along with adding a number of lies to his head.....it was suppose to be another promotion type deal for a posedown at the following Arnold Classic. 

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, Derek actually started drinking his own Kool-Aid.  But its now officially over as Derek was buried this morning.....and from what I understand, not one fucking member of RX Muscle showed up to ever pay their respects, didn't sign the visitation book....hell, didn't even sign the ONLINE visitation book.

Kind of sad that Derek lived for these guys... and they didn't even bother to show up for the funeral or the viewing....just a two minute blip on RX Muscle in the Morning. 

At least Getbig cared enough to trash Derek because that's the only real tribute he ever got :-\
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: December 13, 2013, 04:10:20 PM »
Wow I am in shock no one from rx went to Derek's funeral. Very very sad

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #462 on: December 13, 2013, 04:14:13 PM »
Wow I am in shock no one from rx went to Derek's funeral. Very very sad

I'm not surprised, they've made enemies everywhere.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: December 13, 2013, 04:17:04 PM »
I'm not surprised, they've made enemies everywhere.
It's wrong what they did to Derek years ago on the radio show. I didn't think it was how you treat a friend. I left that site soon afterwards

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #464 on: December 13, 2013, 04:25:27 PM »
It's wrong what they did to Derek years ago on the radio show. I didn't think it was how you treat a friend. I left that site soon afterwards

These trash folks are wrong in every possible dimension, you better avoid them by default.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #465 on: December 13, 2013, 06:59:21 PM »
well if he wasn't a thug he wanted to be one. what asshole gets la costa nostra tattooed on their back? That was the stupidest tatoo I have ever seen and a huge disrespect to the Italians mafia. Derek was not 100% italian just 50% so yes he wanted to be a thug and thought of himself as a dangerous badass. he thought he could beat anybody up even people he never met online! Derek was trash! He sold his soul for money by doing gay 4 pay, probably took it in the ass a few times for cash, shot himself full of cheap underground lab steroids and synthol, Derek also liked to party and did alot of drugs like ecstasy and cocaine.

Derek was a asshole most of the time. I feel bad for anybody who is young to die,especially anybody who suffered like derek did. I don't know call it karma.I think if this happened to you more people would be sad because you don't come off as a huge jerk like derek did, same thing goes if it was dexter jackson or jay cuttler this would be way more of a big deal because those are classy guys who kids should look up to, Derek was just trash! a mafioso wannabee! a wannabee tough guy now he is dead. he wasn't even tough enough to fight this disease as he fucked up his treatment years ago by still fucking with steroids. derek had to die with that retarded la cosa nostra tatoo on his back that just shows he was a idiot and was always trying to be somebody he wasn't

I think its time for people to know that I never mailed nude pictures of Derek to his parents.  I was just a concocted scheme we both thought up back in 2006.  The 2007 Olympia spit was not however as Romano for some strange reason convinced Derek that the video I shot last night was for real along with adding a number of lies to his head.....it was suppose to be another promotion type deal for a posedown at the following Arnold Classic. 

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, Derek actually started drinking his own Kool-Aid.  But its now officially over as Derek was buried this morning.....and from what I understand, not one fucking member of RX Muscle showed up to ever pay their respects, didn't sign the visitation book....hell, didn't even sign the ONLINE visitation book.

Kind of sad that Derek lived for these guys... and they didn't even bother to show up for the funeral or the viewing....just a two minute blip on RX Muscle in the Morning. 

At least Getbig cared enough to trash Derek because that's the only real tribute he ever got :-\

Some truth in these two posts.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #466 on: December 13, 2013, 08:03:58 PM »
Kind of bizarre no one involved in bodybuilding showed up to Derek's funeral  :-\

He really did live and die for this shit, I find it a bit sad that no one showed their respects as he was one of the more talked about forum figures over the last decade.
Air Falcon

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: December 13, 2013, 08:09:19 PM »
did any schmoes go?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: December 13, 2013, 08:10:27 PM »
Kind of bizarre no one involved in bodybuilding showed up to Derek's funeral  :-\

He really did live and die for this shit, I find it a bit sad that no one showed their respects as he was one of the more talked about forum figures over the last decade.

He knew many of these people in real life also.  

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #469 on: December 13, 2013, 08:37:31 PM »
well if he wasn't a thug he wanted to be one. what asshole gets la costa nostra tattooed on their back? That was the stupidest tatoo I have ever seen and a huge disrespect to the Italians mafia. Derek was not 100% italian just 50% so yes he wanted to be a thug and thought of himself as a dangerous badass. he thought he could beat anybody up even people he never met online! Derek was trash! He sold his soul for money by doing gay 4 pay, probably took it in the ass a few times for cash, shot himself full of cheap underground lab steroids and synthol, Derek also liked to party and did alot of drugs like ecstasy and cocaine.

Derek was a asshole most of the time. I feel bad for anybody who is young to die,especially anybody who suffered like derek did. I don't know call it karma.I think if this happened to you more people would be sad because you don't come off as a huge jerk like derek did, same thing goes if it was dexter jackson or jay cuttler this would be way more of a big deal because those are classy guys who kids should look up to, Derek was just trash! a mafioso wannabee! a wannabee tough guy now he is dead. he wasn't even tough enough to fight this disease as he fucked up his treatment years ago by still fucking with steroids. derek had to die with that retarded la cosa nostra tatoo on his back that just shows he was a idiot and was always trying to be somebody he wasn't

stfu convicted, Xanax popper. Nobody gives a shit about your tattoo "convictions". Derek was someone's son, brother and friend.

Show some respect.
®

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #470 on: December 14, 2013, 01:07:24 AM »
It is nice to read that Billy Guns was mates with Derek and grew up in the same neighbourhood. I sensed that Derek was an okay guy who behaved outrageously on his radio show. The clash between him and Goodrum was a classic.

Derek posted why he spit on Melvin. At the time Melvin didn't deny sending gay material to Derek's parents. Sort of convenient to say he never did that. Who knows and I guess who cares? The truth is those two hated each other

and there was supposed to be some fisticuffs at the Olympia. When Derek saw Goodrum in person he felt sorry for the dude and the only exchange was some spit. That gesture will live long after Derek is gone.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #471 on: December 14, 2013, 05:24:52 AM »
It is nice to read that Billy Guns was mates with Derek and grew up in the same neighbourhood. I sensed that Derek was an okay guy who behaved outrageously on his radio show. The clash between him and Goodrum was a classic.

Derek posted why he spit on Melvin. At the time Melvin didn't deny sending gay material to Derek's parents. Sort of convenient to say he never did that. Who knows and I guess who cares? The truth is those two hated each other

and there was supposed to be some fisticuffs at the Olympia. When Derek saw Goodrum in person he felt sorry for the dude and the only exchange was some spit. That gesture will live long after Derek is gone.

Shut the fuck up Basile.  The thing between me and Derek had nothing to do with anything ever posted on any forum and it had more to do with some business issues than personal.  However, that's not any of your business.

He buried in the ground now so I fulfilled the end of my bargain with him.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #472 on: December 14, 2013, 07:12:23 AM »
maybe palumbo fired derek from rx, took the 10k to brazil and purchased a kidney for himself.  talk about adding insult to injury... 8)
"

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #473 on: December 14, 2013, 08:24:46 AM »
stfu convicted, Xanax popper. Nobody gives a shit about your tattoo "convictions". Derek was someone's son, brother and friend.

Show some respect.
He was also an adult who willingly destroyed his body for his ego. He knew where the path led. Just because he died doesn't change the facts that he was a weak person who wasn't strong enough to stand up on his own without the juice, synthol etc.  Dude doesn't earn respect just because he died.

I really hope he didn't have kids cause no kid should be exposed to such a dirty and selfish lifestyle as BBing is

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #474 on: December 14, 2013, 01:27:54 PM »
He was also an adult who willingly destroyed his body for his ego. He knew where the path led. Just because he died doesn't change the facts that he was a weak person who wasn't strong enough to stand up on his own without the juice, synthol etc.  Dude doesn't earn respect just because he died.

I really hope he didn't have kids cause no kid should be exposed to such a dirty and selfish lifestyle as BBing is

No but his family does. Re-read my post. There's a time and place to speak your opinion. Publicly only days after he passed is disrespectful not only to his family but to all of us.
®