Author Topic: Me 13 weeksout from Barcelona championships 84.5kg  (Read 4831 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Me 13 weeksout from Barcelona championships 84.5kg
« on: November 30, 2009, 02:01:06 PM »

My weight keeps on increasing and bigger and bit dryer. But, I need more drastical change in this month. So I will drop my calory intake.   Paco said that i am changing. But, I dont see that much difference in my condition. But, I do see myself fuller.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Me 13 weeksout from Barcelona championships 84.5kg
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »
My weight keeps on increasing and bigger and bit dryer. But, I need more drastical change in this month. So I will drop my calory intake.   Paco said that i am changing. But, I dont see that much difference in my condition. But, I do see myself fuller.

This weel you look smoother but bigger, what was the change? Maybe need to drop calories for sure you have plenty of time.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »
Don't be mad at me, but ,to be shredded you have at least  another 25 lbs to go .

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »
Hard to say, you are pretty lean in some parts, not so much in others. I would agree that I can see another 20-25 lbs falling off.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »
Don't be mad at me, but ,to be shredded you have at least  another 25 lbs to go .
Pretty close i see 22lbs around.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 02:12:01 PM »
This weel you look smoother but bigger, what was the change? Maybe need to drop calories for sure you have plenty of time.
After the diarrea that i told you, i increased carb intake drasticaly last week. maybe that is the factor.
So maybe more than the calory intake, i will keep on eating low carb and my weight is gonna go down i think.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »
Pretty close i see 22lbs around.
maybe to up the proteins more to 1200 grams would maybe help with bodybuilding is teh muscle. What thinks you about this advices?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 02:13:54 PM »
Hard to say, you are pretty lean in some parts, not so much in others. I would agree that I can see another 20-25 lbs falling off.
My target weight is around 75kg-77kg.
So 22lbs. I agree with you guys.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 02:15:05 PM »
After the diarrea that i told you, i increased carb intake drasticaly last week. maybe that is the factor.
So maybe more than the calory intake, i will keep on eating low carb and my weight is gonna go down i think.
You look fuller and more muscular for sure but smoother, maybe just drop a bit of calories each each week and maintain the size. 13 weeks is still awhile to go.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 02:15:27 PM »
maybe to up the proteins more to 1200 grams would maybe help with bodybuilding is teh muscle. What thinks you about this advices?
I ate less protein and more carb last week and it happened.(as i said, to recuperate from diarrea)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 02:16:51 PM »
Me had KYUMO moment this weekend when I vomit and diareah after me accidentally swallered me dip! I was fliped! At first, it scared me out of shit, then I bite those arms!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 02:17:39 PM »
You look fuller and more muscular for sure but smoother, maybe just drop a bit of calories each each week and maintain the size. 13 weeks is still awhile to go.
Thats exactly what i think. You have really good insight that you can judge it from this video only. I am amazed.
And i will do what you say and lets see the next week video.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 02:20:13 PM »
Thats exactly what i think. You have really good insight that you can judge it from this video only. I am amazed.
And i will do what you say and lets see the next week video.
Been there dude, actually I think you were getting too lean earlier too soon. Maintain as much size as you can gradually lowering calories...

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 02:24:04 PM »
Let what you see guide you--not what you weigh.

You have no idea what the quality of muscle versus fat. Your weigth will fluctuate dramatically. I'm sure you weigh much less when you wake up in the morning.

Right now, you should only be looking for cuts and detail especially from the hammie and glutes area. Don't even waste your time looking at yourself from the front. If the hammie and glutes are detailed, the front will take of itself.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 02:26:09 PM »
Been there dude, actually I think you were getting too lean earlier too soon. Maintain as much size as you can gradually lowering calories...
Thats what we are planning. I try to be suckin dry to the bone once even if my weight go down to 72kg way before the contest and gradualy i will be filled up until 75-77kg around. Then we assume i can get those juicers hard tight look.
How do you think?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 02:27:04 PM »
Kyo is the muscle!

13 weeks to bring out the definition should be enough for our Ricecake-wrangler Extraordinaire! :)
Q

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 02:27:20 PM »

You have no idea what the quality of muscle versus fat. Your weigth will fluctuate dramatically. I'm sure you weigh much less when you wake up in the morning.

Right now, you should only be looking for cuts and detail especially from the hammie and glutes area. Don't even waste your time looking at yourself from the front. If the hammie and glutes are detailed, the front will take of itself.

QFT

Just get shredded , judges don't care about how much you weight when you are on stage .

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 02:31:25 PM »

Thanx for your advise.
But dude, thats what i learned in 90s. ;)

And on this stage, still i hold lots of fat and losing fat while maintaining overall fullness is the key. Watching only glutes and hams for a guide is when my weight is below 77kg around.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 02:32:09 PM »
Thats what we are planning. I try to be suckin dry to the bone once even if my weight go down to 72kg way before the contest and gradualy i will be filled up until 75-77kg around. Then we assume i can get those juicers hard tight look.
How do you think?
Just not too early maybe 2 weeks out. You can still gain muscle at this point in your preparation, come in to shape at about 2 weeks and keep intensity up then drop water the last few days. You will do good, your size is better than the last show.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009, 02:32:44 PM »
Kyo is the muscle!

13 weeks to bring out the definition should be enough for our Ricecake-wrangler Extraordinaire! :)
;D
Thanx as usual.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 02:37:06 PM »
Just not too early maybe 2 weeks out. You can still gain muscle at this point in your preparation, come in to shape at about 2 weeks and keep intensity up then drop water the last few days. You will do good, your size is better than the last show.
Yes, i am way bigger. But, 2 weeks? I can be really cut but not shredded WITHOUT fullness.
So i want to have plenty of time to adjust those details. Too early for reaching peak? then I eat more and wait within good weight range. ;)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 02:41:33 PM »
If you are truly devoid of body fat (which I'm not sure you really get ripped), fullness is a manipulation of fluids.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 02:41:59 PM »
Yes, i am way bigger. But, 2 weeks? I can be really cut but not shredded WITHOUT fullness.
So i want to have plenty of time to adjust those details. Too early for reaching peak? then I eat more and wait within good weight range. ;)
Just dont start to early my friend size will suffer.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 02:43:13 PM »
You still have over 3 months.  No need for anything drastical.
X2 = especially as a Natural

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 02:48:51 PM »
Just dont start to early my friend size will suffer.
Anyway, the planning is planning.
thats why Paco and I are watching out for my physique through making this video.
And you can see it in real time too.
If we see my physique going really bad, of course, we change our plan. ;)