Author Topic: Toughest race?  (Read 14087 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Toughest race?
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2010, 01:45:44 PM »
although you think i would say turks
i say russians
They certainly proved their mettle in WWII, but alcoholism, among other things, has reduced average male life expectancy to - what? - 58!?  :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2010, 01:48:04 PM »
It took Germany 4 weeks to roll over Poland.

And then America kicked both Germany's and Japan's head in at the same time. Americans win the toughness sweepstakes.

Not this pussied generation...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2010, 01:48:32 PM »
Uh-oh! Me thinks dat bezerkerfury is gonna be taking some heat on hear from the Brits on dis board for dat last statement LOL!

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2010, 01:50:04 PM »
Nope. Along with the laughs, I'm always picking up stuff that I didn't know. Captain E knows his guitars and music; Parker, his cars; and FatPanda, well, maybe nothing from FatPanda.    ;D

refreshing to hear.... im scottish so that explains why i know that ...... :)

yeppp...........  we've got a good few sources on getbig

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »
Uh-oh! Me thinks dat bezerkerfury is gonna be taking some heat on hear from the Brits on dis board for dat last statement LOL!

Never said England didn't do their part. They weren't fighting in 3 parts of the world at once, though.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »

And then America kicked both Germany's and Japan's head in at the same time. Americans win the toughness sweepstakes.

we talk about one on one without weapons

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2010, 01:50:59 PM »

Compare what the sovjets and the americans had to sacrifice in order to beat Hitler... it's not even close. You guys came in when the third reich was severely weakened already. Not to mention the bullshit the russian soldiers had to put up with from their own leadership.

Japan is a different story though.
from incomplete data

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2010, 01:51:11 PM »
I say Poles, they d kick twinky Brazilians asses.

Here we go again. Let me guess, Poles will kick Brasilian's ass using boxing. Lot of Poles dominating the UFC.

BTW, no disrespect to Poles. Polish men, like most Eastern European, are animals. They have the kind of raw strength you don't get lifting weights in the gym.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2010, 01:52:09 PM »

we talk about one on one without weapons

I'd still take America's best.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2010, 01:57:28 PM »
5. Mongols - largest land empire ever. Drank their horse's blood on long distance rides
4. Vikings - they're fucking Vikings!!
3. Vietnamese - Kicked the dogshit out the most advanced military of all time for 10 years.
2. Afghans - kicked the dogshit out of the two most advanced militaries of all time back to back!
1. Swiss - Nobody ever takes them on. Ever.  World Wars are fought around them, that's how bad ass they are!

:o

LOL @ Vietnamese kicking the "dog shit" out of American. We won every single pitched battle in that war. Everyone. Even during the Tet offensive which was portrayed as a defeat for the U.S. and changed support for the war, we destroyed them.
We didn't lose. We simply left. Which is of course what the libs want us to do today in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Afghans are lot tougher. The Swiss? LOL? They just don't fight. They were "neutral" during WW2. Awesome moral leadership and an example of how bad ass they are. I'm sure they are good people but they are irrelevant in world affairs.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2010, 01:57:37 PM »
Never said England didn't do their part. They weren't fighting in 3 parts of the world at once, though.
So true. And I think the most amazing part of America's involvement in WWII is that it was almost all a volunteer army. People sort of forget that.

/britain's political will + america's technology and armaments + russia's bodies > nazi germany

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2010, 01:58:27 PM »
So true. And I think the most amazing part of America's involvement in WWII is that it was almost all a volunteer army. People sort of forget that.

/britain's political will + america's technology and armaments + russia's bodies > nazi germany

Don't forget the canadians brought along some decent beer.... 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2010, 02:01:00 PM »
Don't forget the canadians brought along some decent beer.... 8)
Ha! We're gonna be coming over for Bill's game (I know, I know) next year and we'll be bringing a few extra cases to trade for food, tailgating-wise.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2010, 02:01:20 PM »

^THIS^

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2010, 02:02:25 PM »
Ha! We're gonna be coming over for Bill's game (I know, I know) next year and we'll be bringing a few extra cases to trade for food, tailgating-wise.  

So you're into self-mutilation? :o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2010, 02:02:25 PM »

There you go......and the Bills got a good QB, don't understand why everybody thinks they should take one in the draft.... :-\

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2010, 02:03:18 PM »
NZ would fuck up all of you nuggers  >:(
P

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2010, 02:03:45 PM »

If you talk about military might no one comes close to America. Just one of our nuclear subs defeats all but maybe five or six major countries. But when you talk about "an American" what do you mean? When someone talks about a Russian, a German, a Jap, you pretty much know what they mean. American is not a race and encompasses so many races and cultures. If I randomly pluck someone off my island, Hawaii, and someone from say, Arkansas, you will have two very different people.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2010, 02:04:59 PM »
If you talk about military might no one comes close to America. Just one of our nuclear subs defeats all but maybe five or six major countries. But when you talk about "an American" what do you mean? When someone talks about a Russian, a German, a Jap, you pretty much know what they mean. American is not a race and encompasses so many races and cultures. If I randomly pluck someone off my island, Hawaii, and someone from say, Arkansas, you will have two very different people.

If you want to split hairs then Russian, German, Japanese, etc aren't races, either.

If you hold American citizenship, then you = American. China's the same way as America. Lots of different groups. All considered Chinese, though.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2010, 02:08:47 PM »
So you're into self-mutilation? :o
Ha! This is just a cheapie across the border: see a game, get fucked up. A win is not on the itinerary.    ;D  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2010, 02:09:00 PM »
If you want to split hairs then Russian, German, Japanese, etc aren't races, either.

If you hold American citizenship, then you = American.

I don't want to split hairs. You know what I mean. When you talk about Japanese it is very clear what you mean. Tell me what you mean by an American used in that context? When I was in a Japanese mall it is clear how homogeneous their people are no matter what part of Japan you are in. Not so when you go to an American mall in different parts of the country and even within the mall itself.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2010, 02:10:18 PM »
Ha! This is just a cheapie across the border: see a game, get fucked up. A win is not on the itinerary.    ;D  

:D

Bill Simmons summed up the Bills pretty well last week:

"The bad news: 0 and 7. The good news: The Bills can move the ball, and also, they've gone on the road and given the Ravens, Patriots and Chiefs everything they could handle.

(Cut to Bills fans saying, "In 16 years, we've gone from four straight Super Bowls to saying, 'We might be 0-7, but we've given three good teams everything they could handle!' Where's my flask?")"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2010, 02:18:18 PM »
Lots of Pole lovers in this thread

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2010, 02:24:53 PM »

America's balls drop back then...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2010, 02:42:09 PM »
On right now, AMC's got 'To Hell and Back' starring a real hero.