Author Topic: Traffic Maddness  (Read 1828 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Traffic Maddness
« on: June 14, 2012, 03:43:36 PM »
Fellas this morning I was on my way to the office for work but before just a few blocks from my house this school bus was causing traffic so I made a sharp turn to avoid traffic and this rusty pickup truck thought I "cut him off" honked and yelled at me acting like he owns the road let alone my neighborhood man I went from 0 -60 in 3 sec's and I stopped gave him the fuck you finger told him I'm going to fuck him up fucking pussy and he put his truck into reverse full speed for 2 blocks it was a big fat 6'5 bald headed zz top longass rusty goatie redneck guy got outta his car and was like "come here homo i want to fuck your ass??" I was like "what the fuck is your problem fucking scumbag prick" then he went to his trunk to grab some shit and I yelled "go fuck yourself fatass asshole" and sped away!

-Discuss
#

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Traffic Maddness
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 03:45:33 PM »
Fellas this morning I was on my way to the office for work but before just a few blocks from my house this school bus was causing traffic so I made a sharp turn to avoid traffic and this rusty pickup truck thought I "cut him off" honked and yelled at me acting like he owns the road let alone my neighborhood man I went from 0 -60 in 3 sec's and I stopped gave him the fuck you finger told him I'm going to fuck him up fucking pussy and he put his truck into reverse full speed for 2 blocks it was a big fat 6'5 bald headed zz top longass rusty goatie redneck guy got outta his car and was like "come here homo i want to fuck your ass??" I was like "what the fuck is your problem fucking scumbag prick" then he went to his trunk to grab some shit and I yelled "go fuck yourself fatass asshole" and sped away!

-Discuss
Stopped here.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »
T

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 03:53:21 PM »
alot of nut jobs out there these days
R

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 04:06:31 PM »
This morning I was driving food to the homeless shelter in my pickup truck for all of the starving children and out of nowhere some young tapout stickered car comes speeding out of nowhere and just missed my bumper and in the process the young man dropped something out the window so I started honking at him to get his attention that he dropped something.  I then got out and told him the homo genized milk in the truck is going to turn to fucking ass if I don't get it out of the sun and he started yelling at me like a crazy person.  I was already late to our ZZ Top costume party so I drove away and I then saw him go back into his car and drive one more block to the welfare office for his food stamps.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »
This morning I was driving food to the homeless shelter in my pickup truck for all of the starving children and out of nowhere some young tapout stickered car comes speeding out of nowhere and just missed my bumper and in the process the young man dropped something out the window so I started honking at him to get his attention that he dropped something.  I then got out and told him the homo genized milk in the truck is going to turn to fucking ass if I don't get it out of the sun and he started yelling at me like a crazy person.  I was already late to our ZZ Top costume party so I drove away and I then saw him go back into his car and drive one more block to the welfare office for his food stamps.

Cool story bro, but mine's better  ;D
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 06:01:00 PM »
You showed him. He'll think twice now.

Yes sir, I sure did show this nutbag strategically as I sped away!  ;D
#

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 04:01:34 AM »
This morning when I was walking down the street, I saw these 2 loser guys scream at each other......

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 04:19:15 AM »
Best to keep your mouth shut when driving, too many lunatics with a deathwish and nothing to lose - I don't even look at these rude fuckers, just get on with the business of commuting and thank your lucky stars that it's someone else having such a crap day they are prepared to go to jail for it!
V

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 04:32:42 AM »
i hate people who think that because they drive a particular brand they are better than you. bmw mercedes
usually these are out of shape and ugly guys and look like they never picked up a weight, its pretty anonymous and cant hide their unmanly body behind a tinted window and have a car that compensate their severe lack of masculinity.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 05:05:20 AM »
So, this morning I was on my way to this MILFs house that I bone....had to wait a while because her prick of a son still lives there......

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 11:43:56 AM »
i hate people who think that because they drive a particular brand they are better than you. bmw mercedes
usually these are out of shape and ugly guys and look like they never picked up a weight, its pretty anonymous and cant hide their unmanly body behind a tinted window and have a car that compensate their severe lack of masculinity.
What do you drive, mr T ?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 04:37:36 AM »
toyota aygo :o

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 06:49:25 AM »
I wonder what he was going to get.  You should have stuck around to find out.