Author Topic: McDonald's fight - Who was right? Updates  (Read 35556 times)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Re: Hodgetwins take on Rayon McDonalds Beatdown - Getbig Funny
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2011, 07:28:29 PM »
 :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #226 on: October 21, 2011, 08:00:28 PM »
Can someone clue me in on who are the "Hodge" twins?  Are these more men worshipped by other men for carrying balls around on television?  ???

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: Update on McDonalds Fight - Rayon McIntosh
« Reply #227 on: October 21, 2011, 10:18:42 PM »
Guess you never really got attacked before huh?

Well I have! A thug attacked me in the streets juyst because I accidently bumped him on the sidewalk with my shoulder, This thug wanted to beat me... I wrestled him to the ground and started beating the shit out of him, punching his face with everything I had in me. I was angry.

Itr took his girlfriend and another one of his friends to rip me off of him. If they didnt, I can guarantee you I wouldnt have stopped beating the fuck out of that  n*g.

Its called the flight or fight response...its a survival mechanism.

You expect someonbe to act rational while thei life is in danger?

Your an idiot...

Just quoting a lawyer who works out at my gym,...in addition to opening yourself to criminal charges,... a good lawyer can take the case and mop the floor with you for years to come in civil courts.
That is how you hear of the cases of burglars sueing the homeowners who continue the physical assault after the burglar tries to leave...

Better call Saul...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #228 on: October 21, 2011, 11:53:44 PM »
 ;D
V

TheTrueVictor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #229 on: October 22, 2011, 05:47:31 AM »
"The defendant could have handled the situation in a manner which did not lead him to repeatedly strike Ms. Darbeau and Ms. Edwards," Mendoza added.

Are you fuckin' kidding me?! That's BS! What the hell did they want him to do?!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: October 22, 2011, 07:25:15 AM »
Latest Update 23-10-2011
Source: http://www.nydailynews.com

A McDonald's cashier who swapped Happy Meals for jail fare after an ugly fast-food fight says he was goaded by a foul-mouthed customer who threatened to cut him up.

Rayon McIntosh, in an exclusive Rikers Island interview with the Daily News, said yesterday that he only smacked the woman and her friend with a metal bar after they jumped the counter and attacked him.

The first patron "started getting really aggressive," said McIntosh, giving his version of the brawl for the first time.

"She came in angry," he said. "I tried to keep things calm as best I could."

The ex-con, who served about a decade on a manslaughter rap, said his Oct. 13 shift at the Greenwich Village eatery was uneventful before his two tormenters arrived.

"I was not looking for trouble," said McIntosh, 31, wearing a crisp gray jail outfit. "The trouble found me. People are portraying me as a vicious attacker.

"I was just working at my job when I was attacked for no reason. I'm not a heartless person."

The confrontation began shortly after Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, both 24, came into the W. Third St. franchise and paid their check with a $50 bill.

One of the women became outraged when McIntosh checked to see if the bill was genuine, as required by store policy.

"She started saying nasty things to me," said McIntosh, speaking in a thick Jamaican accent.

"She said, 'Oh, you think my s--t is fake?' ... She started saying, 'Suck my d--k.' She called my mother a whore."

The woman then spat at McIntosh, threatening to "cut me up," the fast food employee said. "Then she came over the counter and slaps me."

When the second woman jumped the counter to join in, McIntosh said his instinct for self-preservation kicked into high gear.

"I was being attacked by aggressive people I didn't know," said McIntosh. "I was just defending myself. They came in and went crazy on me."

A video camera caught McIntosh grabbing a metal bar used to clean grills and bashing the women. He was jailed on assault and weapons charges. The women were charged with criminal trespassing, menacing and disorderly conduct.

Darbeau's mother said her daughter's skull was fractured and that she suffers from permanent brain damage and memory loss. She remains in the hospital. Edwards suffered a gash to her arm.

McIntosh shot and killed a classmate in 2000, and only landed his McDonald's gig in April. Hundreds of Facebook users have rallied to his defense, saying his actions were justified.
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: October 22, 2011, 08:45:57 AM »

Darbeau's mother said her daughter's skull was fractured and that she suffers from permanent brain damage and memory loss.

At least we got this?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: McDonald's fight - Who was right? Updates
« Reply #232 on: October 22, 2011, 08:57:18 AM »
Bernard Goetz would be proud.  :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: October 22, 2011, 09:07:22 AM »
Bernard Goetz would be proud.  :)

where is that dude anyway?..did he die some years back?..I forget

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #234 on: October 22, 2011, 09:14:44 AM »
These dudes speak the truth, pretty cool, very funny.

"Don't start nutin wown be nutin" - Yeah you said that  ::)

The cashier from the BIGM should have just chinned her though, she would have dropped & the other slag would have backed up a few steps.
No need for the bar IMO. But then it was NYC, never know when some clown will pull a .38 on yo ass.
So yeah, knock her out with a metal bar, mouthy slag.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #235 on: October 22, 2011, 09:17:49 AM »
why do thse 2 morons lick their lips? and keep sniffing

violence is never a solution unless your life is in danger

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 22, 2011, 09:18:16 AM »
"Don't start nutin wown be nutin" - Yeah you said that  ::)

The cashier from the BIGM should have just chinned her though, she would have dropped & the other slag would have backed up a few steps.
No need for the bar IMO. But then it was NYC, never know when some clown will pull a .38 on yo ass.
So yeah, knock her out with a metal bar, mouthy slag.

PT

I agree with you but...wasn't one of those girls your wife????

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: October 22, 2011, 09:21:13 AM »
I agree with you but...wasn't one of those girls your wife????

Nah, yo baby mama, fool

PT
Growth/noob loves me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 22, 2011, 09:24:07 AM »

Nah, yo baby mama, fool

PT

HAHA!!!..Funny!..I'm sure you have a few of those left behind in Zimbabwe, fool! :)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: October 22, 2011, 09:44:38 AM »
WTF HAS Zimbabwe GOT TO DO WID DA PRICE OF FISH biatch  ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #240 on: October 22, 2011, 01:32:01 PM »
link is down on youtube.  anyone got a new one?
I dont like twinks.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2011, 04:11:46 PM »
link is down on youtube.  anyone got a new one?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Father speaks out to save son Rayon McIntosh from Jail in Mcdonalds Beatdown
« Reply #242 on: October 28, 2011, 05:05:14 PM »

On October 12, 2011, Rayon McIntosh’s life took an unexpected turn that launched him into the spotlight and I fear may undo his efforts to start a new life raising his 11 year old daughter after spending much of his youth in prison (11 years). With the grassroots support of people working with the Help Free Rayon McIntosh Fund, our goal is to right a terrible injustice!

The confrontation on October 12, 2011 started based on eyewitness testimony and media reports, when Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, both 24, walked into the East Village McDonald's and paid their check with a $50 bill. Rachel Edwards got upset when a staff member checked to see if the bill was real, as required by McDonald's corporate policy. She yelled at those staff members at the counter which included my son, saying: Oh, you think my shit is fake? She than added, Suck my dick. Rachel Edwards told my son that his mother was a whore. Then Rachel Edwards spat on Rayon McIntosh and she threatened to cut him up. Rachel Edwards leaned over the counter and slapped my son in the face. Next, Rachel Edwards jumped over the counter and chased after my son who had retreated to the back of the restaurant.

"As you can see from the youtube.com video of the incident during the early morning of October 12, 2011, Rayon McIntosh was being verbally abused by Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards. After NOT being satisfied with just taunting my son with foul language and verbal threats, Rachel Edwards reached across the counter and attacked Rayon McIntosh by slapping him dead center in his face. After Rayon McIntosh who was in shock, pushed her away, Rachel Edwards jumped over the counter to continue her unwarranted physical attack on my son by chasing after him.

Not one of my son’s fellow employees or a manager stepped in to stop Rachel Edwards from attacking my son. At which point, Rachel Edwards’ friend, Denise Darbeau walked around the counter to join in her efforts to continue attacking my son. My son, Rayon McIntosh fled to the back of the restaurant and only re-emerges to ward off both his attackers with a small cooking utensil which he used to the keep his attackers subdued and to end the threat to his personal safety. In fact you can hear my son in the video pleading with Denise Darbeau to stay down."

If you want to support Rayon visit http://www.helpfreerayonmcintosh.org/

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

Read: Rayon McIntosh, in an exclusive Rikers Island interview with the Daily News.
Eleven years ago, Rayon McIntosh was sentenced to serve 11 years in prison after a tragic mistake that resulted in the death of a friend and classmate. Rayon McIntosh took responsibility for his actions and paid his court ascribed debt to society. Now you may ask. Who is Rayon McIntosh? What happened in his young life that led to him being involved in the shooting death of a friend?

Rayon McIntosh migrated to the United States approximately 15 years ago from the island of Jamaica.  His upbringing, like most Caribbean children whose parents migrated ahead of them was typical in that he  was raised by his grandmother.  When he migrated to the U.S along with his sisters, everything was new, nonchalant and promising. However, when Rayon McIntosh started to attend Evander Child's High School, in the Bronx, he would quickly fall into the wrong crowd.  In January 2000, Rayon McIntosh along with a group of friends (the deceased included) drove to the Galleria Mall (in Westchester, New York) where they got into an altercation with another group. What transpired from there was a tragic accident as all returned home alive except one of his friends.

This was a tragedy and a shock for my family because we did not know Rayon associated with people who had access to a gun.  As a registered nurse and divorcee I worked hard to help ensure that all of my children had a chance to become successful, and that included going to college.  Rayon McIntosh is the only one of six of my kids who never attended college because of obvious reasons.  However, I am sure working the late shift at a McDonald’s that did NOT have a security guard on duty wasn’t his dream job. But he knew he had to start somewhere after serving over a decade in prison and getting a handout wasn’t his way.

Rayon McIntosh took the job because he has a daughter to support and after missing 11 years of her life he wanted to make up for it the best way he knew how and having a job albeit at McDonald’s allowed him to do so legitimately.  He began working less than 2 months after being released from prison because he was eager to become a productive member of society and to earn his family's respect.  However all that changed on the night of October 12, 2011.  What he wanted to avoid that night was trouble and the ill of his past mistakes. Now this incident threatens to turn his life upside down and send him back into the prison industry complex.

While there are some who bitterly scourge Rayon McIntosh because of his past mistakes, we are grateful to the thousands of members of the public who have expressed support for my sons’ right to defend himself against an unprovoked attack.  With your financial support, the Help Free Rayon McIntosh Fund will be able to get him home in time to spend Thanksgiving Day with his 11 year old daughter!

Rayon McIntosh is a loving father who has an excellent relationship with his daughter and her mother. My son respects woman and fears God. We are a working class family who loves America and are thankful for all of the opportunities that were bestowed upon us.
V

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
He is a bad person -> he did something -> he did something bad.

Everyone in a DEMOCRACY knows this.  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
SHe is a bad person -> she did something -> she did something bad.Everyone in a DEMOCRACY knows this.  ::)
V

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #246 on: November 02, 2011, 11:44:34 AM »
Bitches got what they deserved.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 02, 2011, 07:36:31 PM »
UPDATE:
Charges dismissed against McDonald's cashier filmed beating two women with a metal rod after bill dispute

Vicious: The cashier was filmed using a metal rod to attack two women
 Savage: The attack is thought to have begun following a row over a bank note
'Hallelujah!' was heard in the courtroom after assistant District Attorney Jaime Hickey-Mendoza said: 'We ask that Mr McIntosh be released.'McIntosh, who served about a decade on a manslaughter charge, was getting his life back on track when the two women threatened him in McDonald's.
His mother, Maureen Lucas, told the New York Daily News: 'If he didn’t have that record, they would never have arrested him.'
Stepsister Jacara McIntosh added that he had an 11-year-old daughter and took a fast-food job in an effort to get his life back on track.
 Customers: The two women are shown being served by Rayon McIntosh behind the man in white shorts
She said: 'No 31-year-old wants to work at McDonald’s making $7.25 an hour but he did it.'
The case stemmed from an incident at the restaurant on October 13 when Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, both 24, wanted to pay their check with a $50 bill.
When he checked to see if the bill was genuine they allegedly became angry.
 Argument: One woman is seen jumping over the counter while the other walks to the side
Eventually they jumped over ther counter.
Video surveillance footage showed McIntosh grabbing a metal bar and hitting the women.
The attackn was also captured on cell phone video.
He was facing assault and weapons charges. The women are facing charges of criminal trespassing, menacing and disorderly conduct.
A grand jury has yet to vote on their case.
 Horrifying: The attack took place at a McDonald's restaurant in Greenwich Village in New York
One of his victims required surgery after suffering a fractured skull and a broken arm and the other suffered cuts.
A McDonald's spokesman said at the time of the attack: 'The violence in this video is alarming and reprehensible.
'The franchisee of this restaurant has told us that the individual involved no longer works for her organization.
'We strive to ensure that our McDonald's restaurants are safe and welcoming for our customers.
'Our franchisee is fully cooperating with authorities in the investigation.'

V

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: December 02, 2011, 07:40:16 PM »
YESSSSS

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!