Author Topic: Re: MOVED: petition to have 333367 banned for 1 week  (Read 709 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: MOVED: petition to have 333367 banned for 1 week
« on: March 21, 2010, 12:28:10 AM »
You are one special hypocrite aren't you?

If you really think that then you should ban yourself.

The only reason you are saying that is because 33333  has been throwing your cry baby bull shit back in your face.

You are making yourself look like a complete fool again.

i talked to Nicky about this and everything is fine.

Now go to bed and don't forget to take your.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 12:35:59 AM »
You are one special hypocrite aren't you?

If you really think that then you should ban yourself.

The only reason you are saying that is because 33333  has been throwing your cry baby bull shit back in your face.

You are making yourself look like a complete fool again.

i talked to Nicky about this and everything is fine.

Now go to bed and don't forget to take your.

hahaha... who's getting overbearing with their mod abilities now?  My statement was valid and easy to back up.  Just read through 333's posts for the past week alone.  It's true, he has indeed launched into many attacks that he himself has said is over the line in the past.  But you had to move it and leave no trace behind.  Fact is, you should have moved this thread to complaints.  Even Ron says that's where this kind of thing belongs.  Now, if it was pure bullshit, I might understand moving it to the Z board.  But it's not, 333 has been going at it with personal attacks.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=324800.0

333 has been throwing things back in my face?  We hardly argue about anything.  I haven't debated him for weeks.  Have you been reading the board lately?  Are you saying he has not been making personal attacks?  Do you really need me to post them here?  I will if you want.  They are there.  It's an easy 10 minutes of copy and paste if you want.  

What do you mean you talked to Nicky?  You warned him over this?  Wait, I have to hear this.  If true, then you warned him on a valid complaint.  It's one I have noticed 333 doing but haven't said anything about.  So, in what regard do you mean you talked to him?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 12:45:25 AM »
333 has been throwing things back in my face?  We hardly argue about anything.  I haven't debated him for weeks.  Have you been reading the board lately?  Are you saying he has not been making personal attacks?  Do you really need me to post them here?  I will if you want.  They are there.  It's an easy 10 minutes of copy and paste if you want.  

What do you mean you talked to Nicky?  You warned him over this?  Wait, I have to hear this.  If true, then you warned him on a valid complaint.  It's one I have noticed 333 doing but haven't said anything about.  So, in what regard to you mean you talked to him?

Good night Hugo.

Now go to bed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 12:51:29 AM »
Good night Hugo.

Now go to bed.
we'll see if you'll tell the same thing to someone else here.

I moved my post down since the subject shouldn't have been moved.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 01:05:31 AM »
and mind you, I like 3333 for the most part.  Yea we have our issues but such is so with most.  3333 is a good contributer to the board.  This isn't about attacking 3333 or revenge against him.  I don't have an issue with him and I actually agree with a lot of what he posts.  Our biggest issue is probably over Glenn Beck lol...  This thread is about a valid complaint that was moved to the Z board.  Period.  Let's be fair here, read through 3333's posts.  He has been making many personal attacks against many who oppose him.  As such, you should have moved that thread to complaints.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 04:43:04 AM »
and mind you, I like 3333 for the most part.  Yea we have our issues but such is so with most.  3333 is a good contributer to the board.  This isn't about attacking 3333 or revenge against him.  I don't have an issue with him and I actually agree with a lot of what he posts.  Our biggest issue is probably over Glenn Beck lol...  This thread is about a valid complaint that was moved to the Z board.  Period.  Let's be fair here, read through 3333's posts.  He has been making many personal attacks against many who oppose him.  As such, you should have moved that thread to complaints.

I get along with most people other than mons, blacken, luke and nicky.  I have a love/hate relationship with straw and even like you for the most part. 

I get attacked all the time and that is totally cool, no problem.  But i give it as well.  I am not going to be a pinata for anyone, especially a fake soldier like mons, a drunk like luke, a plagerizer like blacken, and a coke head like nicky. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 11:14:27 AM »
I get along with most people other than mons, blacken, luke and nicky.  I have a love/hate relationship with straw and even like you for the most part. 

I get attacked all the time and that is totally cool, no problem.  But i give it as well.  I am not going to be a pinata for anyone, especially a fake soldier like mons, a drunk like luke, a plagerizer like blacken, and a coke head like nicky. 

dont pick on 333386. I dont take him seriously, nor anything in the politics area. Butt, he is a great poster to read!  Makes me smile throughout the workday.  When I can't watch Glenn Beck for giggles I'll read 333's posts. ;)
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 11:18:40 AM »

We all know you've got more than your share of anger and hatred and the list of thing you hate (both real and imaginary) is long and ridiculous but what's up with the love comment?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 05:15:20 PM »
dont pick on 333386. I dont take him seriously, nor anything in the politics area. Butt, he is a great poster to read!  Makes me smile throughout the workday.  When I can't watch Glenn Beck for giggles I'll read 333's posts. ;)

The feeling is mutual.