Author Topic: Who else is pumped up for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  (Read 876 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Who else is pumped up for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
« on: January 28, 2007, 08:39:18 AM »
Do you think they used Dexter's physique as the computer guide?
Squishy face retard

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: Who else is pumped up for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 11:12:55 AM »
hahahahahaah!

hope it's not CGI...that friggin sucks
tank u jesus

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 11:31:39 AM »
Here is another name drop. The pic below is at my party for my old company Purely Hawaiian.  The guy with me is my friend Gary Proper.  Gary is the creator of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  He lives in an awesome pad on Maui and still collects 10% of all merchindise sold.  Needless to say he is doing well.  Just another note and name drop, Ernie Reyes Jr. played one of the turtles. If you see him tell him he owes me $85 for the tickets I paid for him.  I haven't seen him since.  Sorry for the name drop

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 11:59:54 AM »
Here is another name drop. The pic below is at my party for my old company Purely Hawaiian.  The guy with me is my friend Gary Proper.  Gary is the creator of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  He lives in an awesome pad on Maui and still collects 10% of all merchindise sold.  Needless to say he is doing well.  Just another note and name drop, Ernie Reyes Jr. played one of the turtles. If you see him tell him he owes me $85 for the tickets I paid for him.  I haven't seen him since.  Sorry for the name drop

Actually, that's pretty cool.