Author Topic: DON'T PISS OFF AVESHER.  (Read 9354 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: DON'T PISS OFF AVESHER.
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2008, 06:17:01 PM »
hey avesher, I bet nobody licks your ass quite like chaos..................h ahahaahaha.............. ......you're pathetic chaos

Dude, seriously. Just shut the fuck up. You're not insulting. This "licking ass" insult holds no water when everyone on the Y gets along with each other except you. Why crawl around here? Can't hold a conversation anymore without your unemployed, homely self shitting all over it trying to be the center of attention.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2008, 06:19:27 PM »
Dude, seriously. Just shut the fuck up. You're not insulting. This "licking ass" insult holds no water when everyone on the Y gets along with each other except you. Why crawl around here? Can't hold a conversation anymore without your unemployed, homely self shitting all over it trying to be the center of attention.
You're a college student and you've been here all day, stop being a little nerd, and go out and get laid

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2008, 06:26:01 PM »
hey avesher, I bet nobody licks your ass quite like chaos..................h ahahaahaha.............. ......you're pathetic chaos

I wouldnt say he licks my ass---I think he's just a pretty cool guy who says what he likes and takes no shit---I have an absolute shitload of respect for chaos.  And Im not just saying that to be against you, I am speaking the truth.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2008, 06:31:08 PM »
I wouldnt say he licks my ass---I think he's just a pretty cool guy who says what he likes and takes no shit---I have an absolute shitload of respect for chaos.  And Im not just saying that to be against you, I am speaking the truth.
this is what someone who also trains at the K wrote about him..................... .

HAHAHA I actually know people that know chaos from milos' gym. apparently he is known as being weird and smelling bad. milos finds him irritating as he trys to be friends with him and interupts his workouts. the guy is a guy who everyone laughs at and milos hates yet the guy worships milos.

he is single, unsurprisingly

so chaos if your married does your wife know that you were threatened by a guy for constantly staring at his girlfriend and that you backed down and apologized?

also, use some odor eaters in your training shoes.

the sad thing for chaos is that he really doesnt realise that he does smell bad and people all comment on it at his gym. even the people he pathetically thinks like him.

He kinda sounds like the loser I always knew he was..................... .....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2008, 06:32:03 PM »
You're a college student and you've been here all day, stop being a little nerd, and go out and get laid

It's Wednesday night and I'm working while owning you. Unlike you, I'm not poor and can't afford to waste my days away spamming f5 on threads while claiming to make "millions" off the market.

You're pretty obsessed with getting laid. You reek of virginity.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2008, 06:32:44 PM »
Why is it a group of guys can get along, to you it means they lick each others ass(licking ass, something you want to tell us pumpgaymenhard?)

It seems that everyone that is cool with each other, is against you, have you ever wondered why that is?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »
It's Wednesday night and I'm working while owning you. Unlike you, I'm not poor and can't afford to waste my days away spamming f5 on threads while claiming to make "millions" off the market.

You're pretty obsessed with getting laid. You reek of virginity.  :-\
I can tell, you're getting alot of pussy with your 8000 posts................... ......hahahahahaah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2008, 06:35:03 PM »
Why is it a group of guys can get along, to you it means they lick each others ass(licking ass, something you want to tell us pumpgaymenhard?)

It seems that everyone that is cool with each other, is against you, have you ever wondered why that is?

Because he has no friends on here and has to spend his time riding coattails. He's too stupid to think of any insults so he recycles his generic ones. I think he's used that "ass licking" one at least 500 times. It's ironic. I don't know any straight men who feel the need to comment on "ass licking" all the time. Pumphard's got all the makings of a schmoe. Fat, homely, old, doesn't work out, loves pro bodybuilders.  :-\

I can tell, you're getting alot of pussy with your 8000 posts................... ......hahahahahaah

Jesus, you have seriously recycle the same three posts all night. You really expect us to believe that you have the intellectual capacity to work the stock market when you can't even think of new insults? You're obviously retarded or autistic. I can't tell which, though.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2008, 06:35:15 PM »
I'm married, I get pussy at will.

You on the other hand use your ass as a pussy and slut around to the gay guys downstaris. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2008, 06:37:43 PM »
Because he has no friends on here and has to spend his time riding coattails. He's too stupid to think of any insults so he recycles his generic ones. I think he's used that "ass licking" one at least 500 times. It's ironic. I don't know any straight men who feel the need to comment on "ass licking" all the time. Pumphard's got all the makings of a schmoe. Fat, homely, old, doesn't work out, loves pro bodybuilders.  :-\
The guy who jumps in to protect his tops is saying that I ride peoples coattails, you sound real credible................ ...hahahaahahah......... .......Like I said, drop the xbox controller, and go look for some pussy for a change.......

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2008, 06:57:36 PM »
Do you realize you have 6900 posts, only 1200 of which were on boards that counted.....the rest on the alpha boards.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2008, 07:01:54 PM »
Do you realize you have 6900 posts, only 1200 of which were on boards that counted.....the rest on the alpha boards.....

Wow, talk about being afraid of stepping out into the G&O and other boards. I don't blame him, he hasn't made it 5 posts without being exposed to the rest of the board for his pedophile ways.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2008, 07:07:41 PM »
Wow, talk about being afraid of stepping out into the G&O and other boards. I don't blame him, he hasn't made it 5 posts without being exposed to the rest of the board for his pedophile ways.
I think he's afraid to post anywhere else on getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2008, 08:14:07 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out what a little twink like you is doing on a bb site

Why are YOU on a bodybuilding site ???

You act like a crybaby when Lee Priest won't pay attention to you:

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.  One question, how come Lee doesn't respond to me?

You can't stick to a diet, you filthy pig:

Lee can u please tell me how many cheat meals you recommend when dieting? 

So, eating that much junk food on a cheat won't make your fall behind too much?

Just finished watching the dvd, great job, very entertaining.  The question is about when you said that it's good to cheat sometimes through your diet.  I'm dieting right now and I would like to know how many times should you cheat in a lets say a week?  Also, should it be a whole day of cheating or just a meal? 

P.S.  can't wait for next months dvd, it'll help kill time up here in our long winters in Canada........Cheers!

P.S.S  Would love to know when you will be in Canada? 

WTF!!!!??

P.S.  can't wait for next months dvd, it'll help kill time up here in our long winters in Canada

Ok....  ??? :-\

A special thanks to those responsible for scaring off Lee Priest.  We had a pro bodybuilder here, giving us his insight without any attitude.  We lost a straighforward guy, who told it like it is.  Now we have to read how some fat, out of shape lifter, feels about the sport. 

Oh, the irony!  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2008, 08:15:27 PM »
isnt this about me?  aahhahahah j/k

hahahahaha  sorry bro, it's open season on pumphard on the alphas, any thread any time...you know how it is ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2008, 09:13:33 PM »
hahahahaha  sorry bro, it's open season on pumphard on the alphas, any thread any time...you know how it is ;D

and you are doin a hell of a job sir--keep up the good work

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2008, 03:31:28 PM »
I'm not the one accumulating 8000 posts while in college.............haha hahaha.................. .........Plus 6,000 of my post have made all your lives miserable............hah ahahaha

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »
I'm not the one accumulating 8000 posts while in college.............haha hahaha.................. .........Plus 6,000 of my post have made all your lives miserable............hah ahahaha

Who is this fat bag of wind? This pumpard fellow is REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!!!!

Where does he live? maybe I'll pay him a little visit... ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »
Who is this fat bag of wind? This pumpard fellow is REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!!!!

Where does he live? maybe I'll pay him a little visit... ;)
Toronto

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2008, 03:54:34 PM »
Toronto

Time and a place, tough guy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2008, 03:56:56 PM »
Time and a place, tough guy.
park at st.clair and caledonia , let me know when

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2008, 04:02:38 PM »
you better watch out Zaphod, this guy lives above a gay bar with his mother and 15 cats and will sit on you.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2008, 04:04:06 PM »
you better watch out Zaphod, this guy lives above a gay bar with his mother and 15 cats and will sit on you.
In Montreal, right................... ...hahahahaah

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2008, 04:13:26 PM »

What's the going rate for a 1 hour "sit on you" special? :-X

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2008, 04:14:32 PM »
What's the going rate for a 1 hour "sit on you" special? :-X
come down and see