Author Topic: Seriously, what has this world come to?  (Read 13378 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Seriously, what has this world come to?
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2012, 09:45:41 AM »
y? because it happens in public instead of private?

YES!!! But if a Christian professes his faith in public they are chastised. What sense does that make?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2012, 10:34:12 AM »
I find Pellius pretty disgusting at the best of times.

Nightmare creature.
Trans Milkshake.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2012, 01:26:51 PM »
grrrrrrrrr.. i'm outraged  >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2012, 01:28:50 PM »
hot women kissing is the best thing ever

fact
T

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2012, 01:43:12 PM »
One's a consensual act, the other a felony. Good logic.
because something is illegal doesnt mean its wrong.  because a person unnecessarily hurts another is what makes something wrong.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2012, 01:53:25 PM »
I also want to make something crystal clear regarding homosexuality. I distinguish between the person and the behavior. I don't personally have any problems with someone being gay but what I am against is the gay agenda. To equate homosexuality with heterosexuality. I consider homosexuality to be below heterosexuality. But that I mean that all else being equal being heterosexual is BETTER than being homosexual. Now I know this declaration many will find shocking and accuse me of being JUDGMENTAL. But I am part of that declining generation that still believes in passing judgment. To determine and openly declare that some things are better than others.

Now this in no means is a judgment on a gay person's humanity. His goodness as a person. That is an entirely separate issue. There are many good homos out there and many horrible heteros. Way more so because of sheer numbers. But if my son were about to be born and God told me that it would be completely up to me to determine whether he turns out gay or straight. I would not toss a coin. I'd want him to straight. I would want him to be attracted to women. I think being heterosexual is better than being homosexual. But if he should turn out gay it's not like I'm going to suffocate him with a pillow at night. I will still love him as I would love a straight son. But I would not lie to myself and say I wouldn't have preferred that he turned out straight.  

this is the first good post ive seen from you on the issue.

is being hetero better than being bi or homo? ya know what, i think it is. and i think most gay and bi people would agree with you. we don't like all the negative attention, the discrimination, the inability to marry, the inability to have children together.  we would much rather be in a world where the people we were attracted to were completely compatible with us in every regard - not just emotionally and spiritually but in our ability to be together in public, reproduce, etc. 

on the whole passing judgement thing..  one can say a behavior is good, or bad, or better or worse. that isnt the usual definition of judgement.  judgement normally refers to, in this context, judging a person as a good or bad person for behaving a certain way.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2012, 01:57:16 PM »
The fact that you care so much is evidence of your deep rooted self loathing for what you truly are. An ass pirate.

And I'm serious about this. The fact that it bothers you this much can only mean you are a homo yourself. And the sad thing is, you may never admit it to yourself, let alone to others.

That guy is a hero. He is fighting for his country and the frontline between us and the hoards that wish to destroy out FREEDOM and way of life. If he wants to kiss his man then I say "you earnt it, marine".

Maybe he should be a real man and shave his body hair, take drugs, and post semi-nude pics for online males and call himself an "elf" and serve as a forum subordinate to a man pretending to be an IFBB pro bodybuild?

:D :D :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2012, 02:03:12 PM »
grrrrrrrrr.. i'm outraged  >:(

Lol, I know some lesbians and they all are fat and ugly. That wouldn't be pretty lol.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2012, 02:04:52 PM »
your argument in this thread has mainly been that you think certain things should be done in private.

so why is the first photo of two people kissing ok but the second one not?

is it ok for a man and a woman to have sex on the street?

where do you draw the line on acceptable public behavior?

There use to be these concepts called propriety, modesty, decency, consideration. I know people are different. I get that. But does it have to be thrown in our faces and crammed down our throats everyday? Every fucking day.

Remember that pic of the nurse kissing the sailor after the end of WW2 in Times Square?

This is what we have become now.

I so want this cesspool of a planet to end already.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/Gay_Marine_homecoming_picture.html?id=140626293

Excerpt from the article:

The vast majority of the comments have been supportive.

Tim Chung said, "Thank you for your service. Welcome home. You are so brave for doing that, especially on military property. In that setting, wow what a terrific day!"  

So you are against peeing in public solely because of health and sanitary reasons? What health risks are done when someone pees in the bushes? Has anyone ever gotten sick because of that? If it was done in what you define in a sanitary manner -- say we put toilet bowls right next to a bus stop would you be for people publicly relieving themselves as long as it is sanitary and they flushed? Are you against people walking their dogs and having them pee in public?

And once again, it was YOU that made the claim that you don't care what anybody does in public. You do care and were simply lying to yourself. Wearing underwear at a funeral harms no one physically. There are many forms of inappropriate and indecent behavior that doesn't physically harm anyone. It's the lost sense of propriety, consideration and decency I'm talking about.

And I can see the personal attacks coming out. That didn't take long. Your anger and frustration is palatable.

And I'm the horrible debater. Keep trying.  

you are arguing on a slippery slope basis. that if we allow one behavior that is considered to be indecent that we ought to allow all behaviors that are considered as such.

and you think that this shows that we shouldnt let any indecent behavior be allowed.

but i think its quite the opposite. you ask if we should let someone pee in the bushes in public. i ask you, why not? does the birds in the air not shit all over our streets everyday? does the bear in the woods not pee whereever he sees fit? do the rabbits in the forest not have intercourse out in the open, completely naked?  

what man considers indecent he considers so because of thousands of years of repression and oppression, thousands of years of people telling us that we ought be ashamed of our bodies, that we ought abstain from sexual affection, that we must never partake in pleasures, that we ought to only say this word but never say that word. blah blah blah.

whatever is natural , is natural. we are all naked. we all defecate, urinate, ejaculate.  why some people feel the need to tell the world that we should all act as if we are not what we truly are, pretend that our genitals dont exist, pretend that our shit doesnt stink, pretend that we dont get turned on by each other...     whatever the reason.. its sad.

i can only imagine how great the world would be if no one felt any negativity towards other people, and nobody ever inhibited anyone else from behaving however they chose unless they were choosing to behave in a manner harmful to others.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2012, 02:04:53 PM »
I can see why you would get upset.  I do too at times but I always remember I cannot control what others do and it is none of my business how others live. 

I agree.

Admittedly, looking at that scene kinda disgusts me but like you said, Im only in charge of my own life and nothing that their doing is going to cause me irreparable damage, so I dont really care.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2012, 02:06:40 PM »
The fact that you care so much is evidence of your deep rooted self loathing for what you truly are. An ass pirate.

And I'm serious about this. The fact that it bothers you this much can only mean you are a homo yourself. And the sad thing is, you may never admit it to yourself, let alone to others.

:D :D :D
     ;D   ;D   ;D    the fact is, the majority of people who are outspokenly against homosexuality are doing so as a rebellion against homosexual desires they have inside themselves but are ashamed of.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »
     ;D   ;D   ;D    the fact is, the majority of people who are outspokenly against homosexuality are doing so as a rebellion against homosexual desires they have inside themselves but are ashamed of.

Judging by the pictures he has posted of himself, it's very easy to see this guy has sucked a good deal of cocks in his life, and then most likely felt disgusted with himself afterward and threatened the other guy.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2012, 03:05:36 PM »
I find Pellius pretty disgusting at the best of times.

Nightmare creature.
hes a closet case himself , he struggles with his sexuality , every times he see's  gays it stirs his own self loathing , why do you think he is 50 years old with no kids and no wife ?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2012, 03:07:26 PM »

settle down, faggot

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2012, 03:08:52 PM »
hes a closet case himself , he struggles with his sexuality , every times he see's  gays it stirs his own self loathing , why do you think he is 50 years old with no kids and no wife ?

Spends most of his time rolling around on the mat with sweaty guys...
Trans Milkshake.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2012, 03:15:20 PM »
settle down, faggot
Easy, Smoky. We should be nurturing our budding internet diploma-seeking future-Walmart greeter Nobelist.   

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2012, 05:49:11 PM »
I agree.

I was really disturbed by the still clip of the chainsaw execution that someone posted recently, but it was just an everyday image to most people on here.
Is everyone really that used to such disturbing shit?

I think people are just Becoming more desensitized, or the internet is just bringing to light how sick things are in developing countries. It's like at the end of No Country For Old Men, when the two old guys are talking about the gruesomeness of everything, and the other old man gives him an example of something that happened along time ago that was just as bad. I think we are just getting older maybe. Either way, I don't enjoy watching death on my WHYI threads!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2012, 05:50:18 PM »
Damn, I think I'd rather stay in a warzone than come home to a cock in the ass.
LOL!
follow the arrows

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2012, 02:47:04 AM »
your argument in this thread has mainly been that you think certain things should be done in private.

so why is the first photo of two people kissing ok but the second one not?

Because I believe homosexual behavior to be abnormal

No

In the words of United States Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart, " "I know it when I see it"

you are arguing on a slippery slope basis. that if we allow one behavior that is considered to be indecent that we ought to allow all behaviors that are considered as such.

No, I was pointing out the fallacy of SF's argument that as long as a behavior doesn't physically hurt anyone it's OK. But the slippery slope argument does have some merit. As standards continue to decline behavior that was once considered unacceptable now becomes not only acceptable and common place but even encourage.

and you think that this shows that we shouldnt let any indecent behavior be allowed.

but i think its quite the opposite. you ask if we should let someone pee in the bushes in public. i ask you, why not? does the birds in the air not shit all over our streets everyday? does the bear in the woods not pee whereever he sees fit? do the rabbits in the forest not have intercourse out in the open, completely naked?  

Because we are not animals. We don't walk around naked, have sex in public, crap on the streets. We have a moral sense, a sense of decency, conscious, a self-awareness that animals lack. There is a growing trend to equal humans with animals. I do not subscribe to this trend.

what man considers indecent he considers so because of thousands of years of repression and oppression, thousands of years of people telling us that we ought be ashamed of our bodies, that we ought abstain from sexual affection, that we must never partake in pleasures, that we ought to only say this word but never say that word. blah blah blah.

Not walking around naked does not mean being ashamed of our bodies. Do you really think it would be a good thing and elevate man and society if we walked around naked? Discouraging self-indulgence is not the same as NEVER partaking in pleasure. A hedonistic life style is inherently corrupting. Look at movie stars and others of their ilk where everything and anything is available to them.

whatever is natural , is natural. we are all naked. we all defecate, urinate, ejaculate.  why some people feel the need to tell the world that we should all act as if we are not what we truly are, pretend that our genitals dont exist, pretend that our shit doesnt stink, pretend that we dont get turned on by each other...     whatever the reason.. its sad.

I don't believe this is the general consensus among the majority

i can only imagine how great the world would be if no one felt any negativity towards other people, and nobody ever inhibited anyone else from behaving however they chose unless they were choosing to behave in a manner harmful to others.

LOL! I know you don't believe in God and think it's silly that I do but I will tell you this: when I stand before God on my day of judgment I will asked him that since he is omnipotent, that he can do anything he wants, create anything he wants... why did he make such a cruel, miserable and wicked world where so many innocent people have to suffer and so many wicked people prosper? Why a lion has to rip open the belly of a zebra to survive? Why so much needless suffering? Is this really the best he could do?

As I've said before, a much more interesting question and subject for debate is not whether or not God exists but is he good?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 29, 2012, 02:49:11 AM »

Keep dreaming phaggot! And I think one would be crazy to get married and have children in today's world. Please don't tell me a piece of shit like yourself has actually reproduced?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 29, 2012, 02:50:13 AM »

Spends most of his time rolling around on the mat with sweaty guys...

Which I'm sure you furiously jack off to.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 29, 2012, 02:58:00 AM »
this is the first good post ive seen from you on the issue.

is being hetero better than being bi or homo? ya know what, i think it is. and i think most gay and bi people would agree with you. we don't like all the negative attention, the discrimination, the inability to marry, the inability to have children together.  we would much rather be in a world where the people we were attracted to were completely compatible with us in every regard - not just emotionally and spiritually but in our ability to be together in public, reproduce, etc. 

on the whole passing judgement thing..  one can say a behavior is good, or bad, or better or worse. that isnt the usual definition of judgement.  judgement normally refers to, in this context, judging a person as a good or bad person for behaving a certain way.

I know I bust your balls here (don't get excited queer), and I will continue to do so, but you're a thinking person and I like that. I think you are a bit lost and still searching and trying to find your way and that is a good thing. But at least you think and ponder and wonder. You're not a mindless drone just going through the motions of life without stopping every now and then and ask, "What does this all mean?" I actually think we would get along in real life. But in the mean time try to figure out the least painful way to kill yourself.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #122 on: February 29, 2012, 04:06:47 PM »
LOL! I know you don't believe in God and think it's silly that I do but I will tell you this: when I stand before God on my day of judgment I will asked him that since he is omnipotent, that he can do anything he wants, create anything he wants... why did he make such a cruel, miserable and wicked world where so many innocent people have to suffer and so many wicked people prosper? Why a lion has to rip open the belly of a zebra to survive? Why so much needless suffering? Is this really the best he could do?

As I've said before, a much more interesting question and subject for debate is not whether or not God exists but is he good?
i think god exists.

and i think if god exists he most definitely is good.

i have written endlessly about my thoughts on those questions.  ill try to give a brief summary.

if god exists, then i do not think life ends when we die, but in some sense that is when life begins. lif eon this earth, from the moment we are born and start to learn and live.. this life would be a testing ground, a development area for new souls to learn how to become mature, good, benevolent souls. to learn how to be a good friend. to experience pain and suffering and sorrow in order to learn to appreciate happiness and pleasure and comfort.  the "evils" of this world would be in place for us to experience negatives so that when we enter gods kingdom we can work to maintain the infinite positivity.

or soemthing like that.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #123 on: February 29, 2012, 06:54:24 PM »

so why is the first photo of two people kissing ok but the second one not? Because two lesos getting it on is wank material

is it ok for a man and a woman to have sex on the street? Only if I can watch

where do you draw the line on acceptable public behavior? Man woman Kissing = Good / Man/Man Kissing = Bad

Where in nature do males of the species go around banging each other in the arse, even though some animals display homosexual behaviour, I dont think they fuck each other in the arse.
V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 29, 2012, 07:53:50 PM »
I dont really care if ppl are gay and want to express themselves but I agree with pellius on the fact that it shouldnt be looked at as normal or normalized. The fact is its an abnormal behavior and shouldnt be portrayed as a normal part of everyday life like the gay activist would like it to be.