Author Topic: Some people can eat whatever they want and don't get fat ...  (Read 30599 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Some people can eat whatever they want and don't get fat ...
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 10:43:47 AM »
True dat! Dont see too many elite distance runners who are fat. A calorie is a calorie.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 11:58:39 AM »
From roughly 4 yrs ago.

Breakfast--- 2 eggs, two pieces of bacon or sausage, home fries (a lot), two huge pancakes (bigger than the clamshell it came in) all for 2.99.

or 2 eggs, two pieces of bacon or sausage, home fries, two slices of toast. 2.99

Or a Omlet and said bacon, sausage, homefries, and 2.99

15 minute break- Oatmeal, 2 packets of the instant with Whey protein stirred in. Sandwich as well (Grilled Chicken or beef).

Lunch @12:00pm- 2  Grilled Chicken Salad sandwiches and pasta. Fridays would be Sub day, this would consist of a two 8 inch subs ( a special), typically this would be cheese steak or chicken cheese steak, with hots and everything on it.

15 minute break- Another  Chicken Salad sandwich with protein shake

Dinner, beef or chicken meal, with a bake potato and broccoli. I lived at home so, many times this would be mashed potatoes with with collared greens or spinach.

Whey shake or sandwich before going to the gym

9:00pm leave for gym. 

That was typical. Sometimes I ate more. Like I would eat what people didn't want to eat, or a extra sub.

That's not htat much, that's not even 4000 kcal I guess.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 12:18:37 PM »
lol  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 12:27:24 PM »
That's not htat much, that's not even 4000 kcal I guess.
Its a lot more than you think. The breakfast alone was huge, due to the amound of home fries and the size of the sausage. The pancakes themselves most people couldn't eat, and if they did, they couldn't finish the rest. They bigger around than the clamshell carrying plate the meal came in. And they were a about a inch thick. The cook was/is a power lifter, so everything that he cooked was supersized. But do realize that for 2.99, that a person could get a meal like that? It was a dream come true!
Two 8 inch cheesesteak or chicken cheesesteak subs with everything on it including hots, is a lot of calories. Especially when the steak or chicken is literally falling out. But what it was was unhealthy, including the breakfast, the cholesterol levels itself were off the chain.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2010, 12:39:04 PM »
Hey Parker, How active were you at this time? I could be wrong, but Im guessing that you didn't spend too much time sitting on your ass :)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »
Interesting, so basically what they are saying is that certain types of calories have quite a different effect on the body and how their metabo is effected.

The point of the video was that the fat one was eating a ton more, that's why she got fat.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 01:33:20 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 01:36:03 PM »
Different types of calories have different effects upon the body, but these effects are very slight. A calorie IS a calorie.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 01:39:27 PM »
They were only examining body weight of course, for body composition macros do have an effect.
And they also say that different macros may have effect on satiety.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 01:40:39 PM »
The point of the video was that the fat one was eating a ton more, that's why she got fat.

yawn not you again ::)

mothafucka calls himself austrian and speeks pefect english with slang lol

try harder adonis :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 01:43:41 PM »
Hey Parker, How active were you at this time? I could be wrong, but Im guessing that you didn't spend too much time sitting on your ass :)
I worked in a office, I was one of those, I can't sit at my desk types, so I was always walking around. but I did very lil cardio, foolishly thinking "my high motab would take care of it", I wasn't a fat ass by any means and I was sorta correct, I flucuated between 175-185. I spent a max of 1 hour in the gym, sometimes 45 minutes. I was quick with my workouts...

I would piss off the women at work, because I wasn't "getting fat". After reviewing the vid I think there is some validity to it. But, I turned them on the breakfasts, and they got fat.

But, as I said, that breakfast was laden with fat and cholesterol. And no joke in putting your ass to due to it being a heavy meal.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 01:49:11 PM »
yawn not you again ::)

mothafucka calls himself austrian and speeks pefect english with slang lol

try harder adonis :D

::)

I look better natty with only 1 week of lifting than you juiced to the max, bitch. :D

post up a pic and own me

wadayasay? ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2010, 01:54:28 PM »
Yeah man, I know what you're saying "about pissing the women off" with your antics. Case in point, when I was in prime condition at roughly 6% bodyfat, I would purposely wolf down a Wendy's triple cheeseburger right in front of the front desk cutie at my gym. Whew! What a d¡ckhead that I was.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2010, 02:02:22 PM »

I look better natty with only 1 week of lifting than you juiced to the max, bitch. :D

post up a pic and own me

wadayasay? ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »

post up a pic and own me

wadayasay? ;)

That's not Method101

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »
Yeah man, I know what you're saying "about pissing the women off" with your antics. Case in point, when I was in prime condition at roughly 6% bodyfat, I would purposely wolf down a Wendy's triple cheeseburger right in front of the front desk cutie at my gym. Whew! What a d¡ckhead that I was.
I was dealing with very "planted" women to put it politely, who waddled when they walked. Wendy's was my shit right there. Grab 7 boxes of the 99 chicken nuggets (at the time) a chicken club Sandwich and that triple you mentioned with a milkshake, that was heaven on earth.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2010, 03:36:33 PM »
that picture taken yesterday... I have eaten whatever i want, only taking care that I  get 200g plus protein a day... other than that it's pasta/pizza/icecream/candy/alcohol.... and... and haven't done any cardio in 5 months now prior to this day.

people allways say "eat more" wtf, how much do i have to eat, my bones won't suddenly grow as yo might think  ::)

notice the TITLE NAME!!! So fuck off you dumb asses :P!! just want to give u an example that some poeple DO NOT become fat... my problem is, I'm a twink all abs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2010, 03:48:30 PM »
I'm curious, how active are you? It doesn't have to be formal cardio, if you sit around on your ass all day and don't train often or more than 20 min at a time, then yes I would be shocked.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »
well you would get fat if you ate more.

looking good BTW.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2010, 03:51:57 PM »
... and some just look at food and get fat.

That's because a calorie is not a calorie.
w

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2010, 04:01:26 PM »
well YEAH  :P, I do train very hard... I am very active... maby that's the reason- training too much. Now I train 1.chest&bis, 2. legs&calves, 3. triceps&abs, 4. shoulders/traps, 5.back&rear delts&calves, 6. - 7. rest (maby abs)

maby i still do too many sets... or... maby I just, like u said, eat too little. i rly think I do eat enough... atleast carbs and protein...

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2010, 04:18:02 PM »
that picture taken yesterday... I have eaten whatever i want, only taking care that I  get 200g plus protein a day... other than that it's pasta/pizza/icecream/candy/alcohol.... and... and haven't done any cardio in 5 months now prior to this day.

people allways say "eat more" wtf, how much do i have to eat, my bones won't suddenly grow as yo might think  ::)

notice the TITLE NAME!!! So fuck off you dumb asses :P!! just want to give u an example that some poeple DO NOT become fat... my problem is, I'm a twink all abs.

How old are you? You look young. It'll catch up, don't worry.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2010, 04:23:34 PM »

you look good. You are 19, correct. At that age I had a similar face, but when I stated eating more potatoes (carve) I'd get "bulk" or "fat" face....

Damn, remember those days...

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2010, 04:28:00 PM »
you look good. You are 19, correct. At that age I had a similar face, but when I stated eating more potatoes (carve) I'd get "bulk" or "fat" face....

Damn, remember those days...

Oh, he's only 19 lol Having abs and being able to eat what you want at that age isn't something to brag about. If he turns 30 and keeps that look while eating shit, then he can brag lol