Author Topic: Some people can eat whatever they want and don't get fat ...  (Read 30601 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Some people can eat whatever they want and don't get fat ...
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2010, 04:33:09 PM »
you look good. You are 19, correct. At that age I had a similar face, but when I stated eating more potatoes (carve) I'd get "bulk" or "fat" face....

Damn, remember those days...

You looked like a white dude when you were 19?
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2010, 04:39:13 PM »
You looked like a white dude when you were 19?
Ha, no, I had similar jawline, and the slight sucked in look from the cheekbones down to the chin. People can tell now if I'm eating well, if I don't look like that.

On various different college IDs I had diff looks, the fatface, the Runaway Slave, and the "I just had food poisoning, and lost the bloat from creatine, so my face is defined" look.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2010, 04:43:57 PM »
Damn! This thread is kinda inspiring me :) My whole point is that one can eat whatever the fuck they want and get and stay lean if they are active enough. But how's that saying go? Oh, that's right. Actions speak louder than words. So I suppose that I should act :> P.S. I'm well into my 30s, but that's no problem, because universal laws are absolute. For example 2+2=4, and it doesn't matter what the man with 20 inch arms says ;>

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2010, 04:52:09 PM »
you look good. You are 19, correct. At that age I had a similar face, but when I stated eating more potatoes (carve) I'd get "bulk" or "fat" face....

Damn, remember those days...

Naw, man, I'm the same as xerxes in my early 20's :P

but there's so many people who are like me, except they are flaby... know what I'm saying, like they are very skinny, but they don't have much striations or cuts, allways seem to have that softbelly and everything... It's easyer for me to have this bf due to my structure, I'm rly not afraid to eat trust me  :P I eat alot. But I do train alot also, to the limit.

Damn! This thread is kinda inspiring me :) My whole point is that one can eat whatever the fuck they want and get and stay lean if they are active enough. But how's that saying go? Oh, that's right. Actions speak louder than words. So I suppose that I should act :> P.S. I'm well into my 30s, but that's no problem, because universal laws are absolute. For example 2+2=4, and it doesn't matter what the man with 20 inch arms says ;>

people in my gym say that; "when u come old like me..."...  but the truth is, they half ass in training, they have their "time spending with kids" and all that crap, sometimes months off... it's absurd to say that the age is the only difference if you live like that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2010, 04:54:53 PM »
I saw this inmate one time, dude was ripped the hell up and big, he didn't eat scheduled meals, and most what he ate was fast food or if lucky a woman cooked him a meal. But he worked out religiously, he was in his late 30s to early 40s. Looked like a deisel version of Bob Marley with light eyes, like the blakc dude that was on CSI Miami.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2010, 04:57:10 PM »
I saw this inmate one time, dude was ripped the hell up and big, he didn't eat scheduled meals, and most what he ate was fast food or if lucky a woman cooked him a meal. But he worked out religiously, he was in his late 30s to early 40s. Looked like a deisel version of Bob Marley with light eyes, like the blakc dude that was on CSI Miami.

exactly... like batman said; "It's not who I am, it's what I do that defines me", or something in those lines.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2010, 05:04:32 PM »
I'm gonna roll a fat joint, eat icecream and play counterstrike.
I'm filling in for Big Dicked Bobs on sick leave PTPS and roll bro

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2010, 05:05:04 PM »
I'm gonna roll a fat joint, eat icecream and play counterstrike.

I'm alcoholic semen thrower.... what's your gamer tag  :-*

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2010, 05:08:39 PM »
Naw, man, I'm the same as xerxes in my early 20's :P

but there's so many people who are like me, except they are flaby... know what I'm saying, like they are very skinny, but they don't have much striations or cuts, allways seem to have that softbelly and everything... It's easyer for me to have this bf due to my structure, I'm rly not afraid to eat trust me  :P I eat alot. But I do train alot also, to the limit.

people in my gym say that; "when u come old like me..."...  but the truth is, they half ass in training, they have their "time spending with kids" and all that crap, sometimes months off... it's absurd to say that the age is the only difference if you live like that.

They're basically right though. Not only will your metabolism most likely slow down as you get older, but there's a good chance your priorities will shift. Married, kids career and next thing you know you only have a 2 pack and training 2-3 times a week, if at all.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2010, 05:09:56 PM »
They're basically right though. Not only will your metabolism most likely slow down as you get older, but there's a good chance your priorities will shift. Married, kids career and next thing you know you only have a 2 pack and training 2-3 times a week, if at all.

BASICLy, yes... but... lets not get over the top.

btw xerx, I actually play quakewars...  :P

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2010, 05:12:06 PM »

How old are you? You look young. It'll catch up, don't worry.
huh...bullshits... not if he s an ectomorph... an ecto who lifts will always stay lean muscular and most of the time vascular.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2010, 05:13:08 PM »
BASICLy, yes... but... lets not get over the top.

btw xerx, I actually play quakewars...  :P

You may be one of the lucky ones to stay lean and mean in your 30s and 40s, but there's a good chance you might not. Enjoy it though man, I miss my 20s.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »
yes uberman I'm an ecto and that's what I'm saying it's easyer for me to maintain this. I haven't done cardio in months and I've put on almost 2kg in few months, training is going good and I'm trying to get more power with pyramid sets.

I miss running though... I would get ripped then... now I'm lean but... I want roundness, ya know, I'm working on it.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2010, 05:30:29 PM »
I'm 23 and I've hit the wall. I quit smoking six months ago and went from 187 to 217 in 5 months. I eating started eating 4 1000+ calories meals a day . For the last last six weeks I've halted it by eating about 2500-3000 cals split into  2 meals a day. It's a numbers game. Most skinny people I meet under 150 that claim they eat alot can do it because they don't eat equally. They may have 1500 cals for dinner but have almost nothing for breakfeast, and a normal meal for supper or whatever. Keep in mind I'm 6'3" and the only reason i workout is because of shoulder problems.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2010, 05:32:02 PM »
huh...bullshits... not if he s an ectomorph... an ecto who lifts will always stay lean muscular and most of the time vascular.

Even ectomorphs metabolism slows with age and testosterone lowers. They may stay lean but they're not as ripped going into their 30s and 40s. I was an ecto also, turned my physique into an ecto/meso and up until I turned the 30 corner was always lean and people always always said I was ripped. I hold it well still but my six pac is no longer as visible (more like a 4) and I've definitely put fat on the last couple years. Turning 30 was like night and day in terms of my leanness. Everyone is different, for sure, but most people's physiques in terms of leaness start to fade as they age. Making proper diet adjustments will definitely keep fat accumulation at bay but who the fuk wants to do that. lol

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2010, 05:34:21 PM »
that picture taken yesterday... I have eaten whatever i want, only taking care that I  get 200g plus protein a day... other than that it's pasta/pizza/icecream/candy/alcohol.... and... and haven't done any cardio in 5 months now prior to this day.

people allways say "eat more" wtf, how much do i have to eat, my bones won't suddenly grow as yo might think  ::)

notice the TITLE NAME!!! So fuck off you dumb asses :P!! just want to give u an example that some poeple DO NOT become fat... my problem is, I'm a twink all abs.

hahahahahahahaha brutal 12" pipes !
175lbs by 31st July

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2010, 05:39:34 PM »
oh no, so, I'm not massive... huh.. and here I "KNEW" that  I was huge  ::), it's good that a monkey boy like you wakes me up from these huge mass dreams  ::), I promise I will look more nasser pics, maby that will trigger to open up my reptilian dna and I will grow  ::)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2010, 06:33:31 PM »
That's because a calorie is not a calorie.

Did you watch the video?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2010, 09:44:53 PM »
I eat whatever I want and I get ripped. Always have, always will.

I just don't "over-eat"

A calorie is a calorie in my body.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2010, 10:41:30 PM »
As you probably already know, I won't be able to get you that autographed DVD from Sandy's movies. Jesse fucked that one up >:(

Yeah I heard, so did they move?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2010, 10:42:59 PM »
The point of the video was that the fat one was eating a ton more, that's why she got fat.

Apparently you did not watch it all as there was a lot more to it than that.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2010, 11:17:48 PM »
Apparently you did not watch it all as there was a lot more to it than that.

Yes I did:

- the fat one ate about 50% more
- calories in / out determine weight

- calcium might help with being able to eat more fat without fully digesting it
- protein and soups can help with satiety
- getting smaller portions / seeing what you ate might make you eat less
- large food variety in front of you might make you eat more

But still:
- "if you're fat you just eat too much"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2010, 12:50:41 AM »
Hey devil, If you want bigger muscles, you MUST focus on progressive overload. If you can curl 40 kg (90 lbs) for 10 reps and 2 month later you can curl 60 kg (130 lbs) for 10 reps, you will have bigger biceps, I guaran-goddamn-tee it :>

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2010, 12:56:04 AM »
Hey devil, If you want bigger muscles, you MUST focus on progressive overload. If you can curl 40 kg (90 lbs) for 10 reps and 2 month later you can curl 60 kg (130 lbs) for 10 reps, you will have bigger biceps, I guaran-goddamn-tee it :>

last week I curled 50kg for 11 reps... I'm shooting for 60kg now, but I my self weight 77kg so I don't just "add weight" on the curls. Epic thinking that you can add 20kg on curls in 2 months, ya know how much that rly is ;D

and curl is not a curl if you don't extend your arms streight when you do the negative rep, that's my oppinion.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2010, 01:25:17 AM »
Just curious, do you think that its possible to go from performing 60 kg (135 lbs) for 8 reps to 100 kg (225 lbs) for 20 reps in 2 months in the full barbell squat? And yes I know that 1 kilo equals 2.2046 pounds, I'm only showing respect to the europeans :)