Author Topic: Arnold's last hope  (Read 21408 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Arnold's last hope
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2016, 08:04:55 AM »

True, but I also wanted to point out that Arnold is not only Arnold through ambition, discipline and will power but also he was genetically blessed. It's so old how people here criticize others -- least of all, Arnold, when in fact the people that they throw stones at are light years ahead of them in life.

Arnold is at an age where most are just cruising. Not Arnold. Still traveling the world, making movies and commercials and who knows what else. Also, he looks great and is in far better shape than the vast majority his age. In fact, better than most twenty years younger than himself.

What a joke that some nobody on the net considers Arnold "deteriorated". Can't even spot his son in the gym.

Imagine the news it will make around the world when Arnold dies? A testament to the mark he made in this world. Not that the passing of "Danimal" will go unnoticed -- in between yawns.

100% right on

"

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2016, 08:47:30 AM »
Joseph is turning out great! He is definitely Arnold's true heir. Kid probably has much more drive in him than the Kennedy spawn. Patrick is a gay twink with a long torso, the cankles kid is beyond hope. The daughters are a little better off but also inherited the big boned Ted Kennedy genes.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »
How can a twat like Justin NOT be aware of how disastrous multiculturalism is?! Does he not have the knowledge of how so many European nations have dramatically deteriorated?!

Fuck it all. 
Well he is a traitor. He knows exactly what he is doing and following orders from his masters the Globalist elites. Globalism only benefits a very few at the top. I would guess less than 500 people are responsible for the destruction of the West. It is a sad point in history we have arrived at. All the battles, conquests and achievements of the Western World will be nullified by a few Globalist cockroaches. Their seed needs to be wiped off the earth. They should all be exterminated, men, women, children, grandchildren the whole lot of them. No mercy should be shown and the extermination should be public.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2016, 09:02:53 AM »
It still surprises me that people actually think this way. Most people learn early on that the world is always changing.  It always has and always will.  Nothing ever stays the same.  It's a fact of life.  You wouldn't recognize the world in a hundred years.  But that's ok, you'll be dead.

Funny that you're probably ok with French/English multiculturalism in Canada.  I'm sure your ancestors were not.  In the US, descendants of Protestant Anglo-Saxons objected to immigrants from Catholic Ireland and Italy.  

By the way that loop of Hillary has the video running forward and backward. Watch the bearded guy.  and the two cameras view are of the same time.  A minor 1 second event turned into 5 seconds to make it look like she's having a seizure.
The Irish, Italians, Germans, French were all Caucasian and had more in common with each other than the non-white foot soldiers the Globalist are now sending into the West. It is not natural. The Caucasian immigrants that came to North America had to earn their keep. These non-white soldiers are given free housing, food, transportation, access to facilities. Many of them don't even work! Merkel recently requested that companies start hiring them and the refugees protested and do not want to work. They are there for handouts. And the Globalist Elites are happy to give it to them.

The Globalist Elites are driving this artificial change of the West. And yet the homelands these non-whites come from are still in tact. So the end result will be less diversity in the world. And that is exactly what Globalism is all about. Less diversity, just one Global Village. And it really does not benefit average Joe at all. The only ones that benefit are the ones at the top that have more resources to control.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2016, 09:05:19 AM »

She started out with such potential.  Must be the curse of the Kennedy genetics.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2016, 09:06:58 AM »
Is it even possible that people believe this is an example of someone having a seizure?  If so, folks are so much more gullible than I give them credit for being....plus they have no experience with seizures. ::)

Believe it or not, who we elect to be president of the United States has a lot of importance. Those of you who focus on nonsense like this, whether it is directed towards Hillary or Donald are even bigger clowns than some of the politicians are.
Are you a Jew? Just curious.

Hillary has some neurological problem and cannot control her facial expressions at times. Do you want someone like this in office? A strong leader should at least be able to control their head from jerking around like a bobble head for Christ's sake!! This is not nonsense. I won't feel safe knowing this kind of person is in charge of a Nuclear Arsenal.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2016, 09:08:48 AM »
By the way that loop of Hillary has the video running forward and backward. Watch the bearded guy.  and the two cameras view are of the same time.  A minor 1 second event turned into 5 seconds to make it look like she's having a seizure.
Lol, the event was actually around 5 seconds - go look at the video timfagarty!  :-X

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2016, 09:09:40 AM »
Nonsense. Here is the original loop:

Hardly a 1 second event.

She is startled by the reporter and makes joke out of it, consciously.

NN

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2016, 09:12:04 AM »
Are you a Jew? Just curious.

Hillary has some neurological problem and cannot control her facial expressions at times. Do you want someone like this in office? A strong leader should at least be able to control their head from jerking around like a bobble head for Christ's sake!! This is not nonsense. I won't feel safe knowing this kind of person is in charge of a Nuclear Arsenal.

Much better with a malignant narcissist with impulse control problems.

NN

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2016, 10:47:14 AM »
Reagan was allready pretty demented, but still managed to win the cold war.
JFK had Addison's disease.
Roosevelt was in a wheelchair.

So what if she had a concussion, she'll get over.
Now here comes the mental gymnastics....TOP KEK

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2016, 11:07:31 AM »
She is startled by the reporter and makes joke out of it, consciously.

NN
                             mini-stroke ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
F

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2016, 11:09:55 AM »
Fuck, Maria is one ugly, battered, skinny, frail, angry looking old hag. Would still fuck though

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2016, 11:15:47 AM »
Now here comes the mental gymnastics....TOP KEK
Trump will fit in nicely, with the dead guinea pig on his head.....Putin will consider him a joke.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2016, 11:22:17 AM »
Trump will fit in nicely, with the dead guinea pig on his head.....Putin will consider him a joke.
And then you resort to insulting his hair. This is all they have folks. By the way, Putin has already shown great respect for Mr. Trump and has threatened war if Hillary is elected. Wrong again as always Dr. Dumb!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2016, 11:26:09 AM »
And then you resort to insulting his hair. This is all they have folks. By the way, Putin has already shown great respect for Mr. Trump and has threatened war if Hillary is elected. Wrong again as always Dr. Dumb!
Haha I know what Putin said. It's just because he knows Trump is a dumbass.
It's completely in his favour that Trump will be the next president...
Are you so dumb not to see this ?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2016, 11:35:09 AM »
We need a better relationship with Russia, Trump wants to make that happen and Putin would also like to see it come to fruition. A new and better future is all we want. Why is peace such a bad thing?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2016, 11:35:53 AM »
The Irish, Italians, Germans, French were all Caucasian and had more in common with each other than the non-white foot soldiers the Globalist are now sending into the West. It is not natural.

The bigots of the time would have disagreed.  Btw, the definition of white keeps changing over time.  Back then, the Italians were not.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2016, 11:41:58 AM »
Putin and Trump are both extreme ego's.
This worked during the cold war, but I wouldn't put my money on it now...

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2016, 11:54:06 AM »

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2016, 12:01:41 PM »
Fuck, Maria is one ugly, battered, skinny, frail, angry looking old hag. Would still fuck though

Really?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2016, 12:27:37 PM »
Really?

Yes but I'd be quite rough as a punishment for her uglyness, slamming into her delicate old hips and putting my fingers into her mouth and holding on to her bottom teeth and jaw and riving her head back and forth aggressively

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2016, 12:27:53 PM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2016, 12:29:40 PM »
Really?
God she's horrible, the Wicked Witch of the West.... :-X

Simple Simon

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2016, 12:32:02 PM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2016, 12:35:53 PM »
In 2003 Maria looked stunning in person, I was surprised, I didn't even realise it was her at first.