Author Topic: Kai spends $213.74 on a "brunch" at the Firehouse  (Read 17935 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Kai spends $213.74 on a "brunch" at the Firehouse
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2009, 11:18:03 PM »
Yeah Kai Greene at $200 worth of food at the Firehouse....... ::) idiots.  He was probably paying for everyone or vice versa.

no one can eat that amount of food after a long diet, your stomach shrinks like crazy.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2009, 01:04:55 AM »
seriously, $213 could feed a small family for a month.

Cook your own massive breakfast for $6 and put the rest into retirement.  You're not going to win the next 3 Arnolds, dude.

Also, they charged him for three coffees.  Was he buying for the table?  Or do they not give free coffee refills at the firehouse?
free coffee refils at the firehouse my friend.  This is a bullshit tab.
Most are all show no go!

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2009, 01:32:25 AM »
Does anyone else besides me get the feeling that the cloudiness about this Oscar fellow is intentional in order to hide a gay relationship between him and Kai? 

Not to hate here at all, I love Kai and am a fan but whenever Kai talks about Oscar it seems like he is lacking in words, trying not to reveal something he wants to keep hidden.

When Kai actually does talk about Oscar he'll use descriptors like "we're partners", "we're united",  etc.  

Also, if anyone remembers the post win at the Arnold interview with Bob and Dan where they brought in Oscar, he was very touchy feely with Kai, rubbing his neck and such. ???

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2009, 01:35:55 AM »
tuesdays bar tab was $220  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2009, 01:53:45 AM »
anyone who's done a contest knows you can eat a shit load of food after a contest.  after my 1st show back in 2005 i went to the hotel restaurant and 6 slices of pie all different kinds, i wanted a variety :P.  Had huge plate of ribs, chicken fingers, 4-5 slices of pizza, mashed potatoes gravy, spaghetti with meat sauce.  Sadly since it was my 1st time eating like that right after my show, i had the shits for 2 days and it was bad, i mean non stop like every 2 min i had to run to the bathroom.  I'll never do that again!, now i know you have to pace yourself after a show when eating junk food.

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2009, 01:56:47 AM »
anyone who's done a contest knows you can't eat a shit load of food after a contest.  after my 1st show back in 2005 i went to the hotel restaurant and 6 slices of pie all different kinds, i wanted a variety :P.  Had huge plate of ribs, chicken fingers, 4-5 slices of pizza, mashed potatoes gravy, spaghetti with meat sauce.  Sadly since it was my 1st time eating like that right after my show, i had the shits for 2 days and it was bad, i mean non stop like every 2 min i had to run to the bathroom.  I'll never do that again!, now i know you have to pace yourself after a show when eating junk food.

::)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2009, 02:02:54 AM »

lol meant to say can not can't eat a shit load of food.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2009, 02:23:19 AM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2009, 02:35:51 AM »
anyone who's done a contest knows you can eat a shit load of cock. I ate Will Harris's cock for 2 days straight.

P

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2009, 02:36:42 AM »
lol meant to say can not can't eat a shit load of food.

yes ........................ ........................ in...................... ........................ ........................ ...... DUBAI, INDIA!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2009, 02:40:55 AM »
Does anyone else besides me get the feeling that the cloudiness about this Oscar fellow is intentional in order to hide a gay relationship between him and Kai? 

Not to hate here at all, I love Kai and am a fan but whenever Kai talks about Oscar it seems like he is lacking in words that wouldn't reveal something he wants to keep hidden.

When Kai does talk about Oscar he'll use descriptors like "we're partners", "we're united",  etc.  

Also, if anyone remembers the post win at the Arnold interview with Bob and Dan where they brought in Oscar, he was very touchy feely with Kai, rubbing his neck and such. ???
actually, you make it sound like you want into oscar's pants

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2009, 02:41:28 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Kai chose the grapefruit on purpose because he knew it would be discussed on the forums. Any publicity is good publicity.

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2009, 02:58:22 AM »
actually, you make it sound like you want into oscar's pants

right on cue  ::)

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2009, 03:32:31 AM »
lol, i doubt anyone could eat 17 burgers in one sitting.....

I have managed 11 and was not sickly full.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2009, 03:34:32 AM »
I have managed 11 and was not sickly full.

Yeah but you are a monster.......i'm talking about a regular person.
No doubt about it...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2009, 06:29:15 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2009, 06:46:29 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Kai chose the grapefruit on purpose because he knew it would be discussed on the forums. Any publicity is good publicity.

+1 it was on purpose for sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
Kai is John lennon for this bodybuilding generation

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2009, 06:48:15 AM »
i would say that is pretty typical of a black person that recently came into "some" money

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2009, 06:49:53 AM »

Not to hate here at all, I love Kai and am a fan but whenever Kai talks about Oscar it seems like he is lacking in words, trying not to reveal something he wants to keep hidden.

When Kai actually does talk about Oscar he'll use descriptors like "we're partners", "we're united",  etc.  

We've never interviewd Oscar...

io856

« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2009, 06:51:04 AM »

Thats what I thought

Wonder where that mind of his was drifting  :-X

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2009, 07:26:19 AM »

judging by his stomach in the first pic, it seems he has been doing some serious eating, maybe all this food stuff is halfway true. He better not get too crazy because the Olympia is coming up and thats just that much more dieting to do. And yes i'm giving Kai, the 2009 arnold classic winner, dieting advice.  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2009, 09:12:09 AM »
It was a good joke but I know there were two other people eating with Kai.  Didn't quite catch it until I noticed the separate charges for coffee. 

The Firehouse gives free coffee refills.  :D

Also at the bottom of the receipt, it says three customers
A

Stavios

« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2009, 09:20:53 AM »

and please never interview Kai !!!

Goddamn it I tried to watch the interview with Shawn Ray, I had to close it after 30 seconds.

-Shawn: "How did you get that scar on your face ?"

-Kai: " Well... you know.... hypotheticaly speaking, when one man wants to rise above all the adversities and wants to win against his demons, he has to blablablablablabla ...........(3 minutes of blabling that had nothing to do with the question)........... blablablablabla and so that's how I was able to get out of the darkness. "