Author Topic: Anyone still use a george foreman grill or similar device?  (Read 3795 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Anyone still use a george foreman grill or similar device?
« on: January 20, 2014, 01:12:43 AM »
Just wondering because I seen these new models out where you can remove the cooking plates to clean them. I remember back in the days my trusty George Forman grill was a godsend for cooking up meat in a hurry...the only problem was cleaning the damn thing. Thinking about buying one of the newer models.
A

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone still use a george foreman grill or similar device?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:22:42 AM »
I like it for cooking steak and for bacon as they seem tastier done this way.

For anything else its useless. I remember the days of having to panic about getting your chicken breasts off it in time before they go dry and boderline unedible as you had about a 30 second window between perfect and fucked up

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 01:24:22 AM »
George Grill because of my schedule unless my lil Honduran cooks up a mess.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 01:41:40 AM »
Hamilton Beach.  With removeable, dishwasher safe grill plates.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 01:51:09 AM »
I like it for cooking steak and for bacon as they seem tastier done this way.

For anything else its useless. I remember the days of having to panic about getting your chicken breasts off it in time before they go dry and boderline unedible as you had about a 30 second window between perfect and fucked up

Yeah I don't mind my chicken tenderloins a bit dry...thats what KC masterpiece is for.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 01:54:13 AM »
you should buy dildo for your mom first and a new underware for your filthy poor ass

you are a felony too...checking other guys background while your background  should be checked first  lol..

Hey look its that brown european bastard with a carni mom and Koran worshipping grandpa.

Euro.... Bwhaha
A

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 11:14:28 AM »
what man has to clean up and/or cook for himself

I do fuck all around the house- am I the only one with a missus?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 11:15:50 AM »
If you want to save time on cleaning just use parchment paper.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 11:20:10 AM »
Saw this GF model at Aldi last week for $30 bucks

:

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 11:38:46 AM »
Also they never last a year when used regular. The high temp fuse inside the grill always blows.

ganero76

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 12:19:53 PM »
George Grill because of my schedule unless my lil Honduran cooks up a mess.
is there a person alive who still believes you're a blatino with latina women in your life?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 12:26:07 PM »
Just wondering because I seen these new models out where you can remove the cooking plates to clean them. I remember back in the days my trusty George Forman grill was a godsend for cooking up meat in a hurry...the only problem was cleaning the damn thing. Thinking about buying one of the newer models.

The last Foreman grill I bought was a reasonably large one where you could remove the cooking plates to clean them.

My two cents - don't bother with them. I've owned three Foreman grills in my lifetime and they've all broken for one reason or another. The one where you could remove the plates was no better - they don't clean easily and the handles are very weak - both mine broke within weeks of purchasing. Then the filament inside went and it was game over. Spent about $150 on the damn thing.

You're better off just buying a griddle pan for $20 every 12 months or so and cooking your steak or chicken with that over a gas hob. Less fuss, easy to clean and easily replaced.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2014, 12:29:35 PM »
Foreman grills suck. Meat really doesnt get cooked properly and they are a bitch to clean! Shit gets stuck to them.

They provide you with this tray that you put underneath it to catch all the grease. Its start to overflow and gets all over the place. I threw mine away after 2 weeks.

Do not waste youre money.
X

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »
haha you failed semen.

your enot buying anything, youre unemployed and on the dole.

i dont think you can cook foodstamps on a grill, faggeeet.

n

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 05:40:28 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/grillo-a-portable-stainless-steel-barbecue-that-folds-up-like-an-umbrella/

Grillo, A Portable Stainless Steel Barbecue That Folds Up Like an Umbrella

Created by German design firm formAxiom, Grillo is a stainless steel barbecue that folds up like an umbrella, so you can take it with you. Below the metal grill is a “fire hammock,” a steel ring mesh that holds the solid fuel while you cook.

After much exploration, the unique umbrella-like folding method which Discovered. The simple, sturdy tripod footing is most suitable for uneven surfaces and the flower-petal cooking surface is not only artistic but So Has the ability to fold Itself into a miraculously small package.

The barbecue’s design also makes it much easier to clean than conventional grills.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 04:44:32 AM »
Can you people STOP resurecting old posts from Wolfox...I keep getting panic attacks that he's come back.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 05:09:49 AM »
Can you people STOP resurecting old posts from Wolfox...I keep getting panic attacks that he's come back.

Haha!