Author Topic: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party  (Read 58643 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2014, 08:18:49 PM »
With that, I am no longer commenting in this thread..
Well, don't let the door hit you.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2014, 08:19:39 PM »
i'm thinking same thing.
Maybe you can try to teach your friend how to do the same thing. He doesn't seem to understand the concept of saying you're leaving, when he's still here 2 pages after he first said he was done responding. I'm suspecting his DUI involved a serious head injury.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #177 on: March 24, 2014, 08:22:10 PM »
No, that's false. You need to quote my post asking him that question and put it in context. You're being disingenuous with that statement.
whatever bro,,you are staying up past your bedtime for this ,cheap potshots at someones past that had nothing to do with it.i need to dust of my thesaurus to engage with you or up my carbs and neither are handy or needed at this time.you win.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2014, 08:23:34 PM »
whatever bro,,you are staying up past your bedtime for this ,cheap potshots at someones past that had nothing to do with it.i need to dust of my thesaurus to engage with you or up my carbs and neither are handy or needed at this time.you win.
You're not intelligent. You're also not good at arguing or making your case when your grammar's substandard and you keep deflecting the hard questions people ask you. Why don't you just accept you're not doing him or yourself any favors and keep your word, and get out of here.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #179 on: March 24, 2014, 08:26:08 PM »
You're not intelligent. You're also not good at arguing or making your case when your grammar's substandard and you keep deflecting the hard questions people ask you. Why don't you just accept you're not doing him or yourself any favors and keep your word, and get out of here.

You type with such ferocity...it's really intimidating......hahaha aaa

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #180 on: March 24, 2014, 08:26:24 PM »

ok icelord lol,,my grammar is substandard 'fuk off'.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: March 24, 2014, 08:26:52 PM »
You type with such ferocity...it's really intimidating......hahaha aaa
The only thing that's ferocious is your drinking problem, apparently. Why do you feel the need to be drunk if your life is going so well? Hmm.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 24, 2014, 08:26:59 PM »

You seem a little upset tonight bro.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2014, 08:27:36 PM »

ok icelord lol,,my grammar is substandard 'fuk off'.
Well, not just that.

But I was being kind and trying to let you down easy. I'm pretty sure other than lifting heavy things, you don't know how to do anything.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2014, 08:28:34 PM »
You seem a little upset tonight bro.
Trolling 101:
Call the other guy mad.
wait for a reply
confirm by saying he's definitely mad
???
profit!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2014, 08:30:28 PM »
Trolling 101:
Call the other guy mad.
wait for a reply
confirm by saying he's definitely mad
???
profit!

Why are you so mad though? ???

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2014, 08:31:00 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2014, 08:32:42 PM »
The only thing that's ferocious is your drinking apparently. Why do you feel the need to be drunk if your life is going so well? Hmm.

They just keep coming.  :o

.this guy has balls of steel to say those things anonymously over the internet with ZERO chance of any repurcussions.  I would be too scared. He must be a navy seal.or something

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2014, 08:33:36 PM »
Well, not just that.

But I was being kind and trying to let you down easy. I'm pretty sure other than lifting heavy things, you don't know how to do anything.
what do want to know being that you like to get personal,that when i was 8 i built a slot car and tied a windsor knot that earned me my bobscout badge as a cub scout?you take this too serious it seems to me.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2014, 08:33:43 PM »
They just keep coming.  :o

.this guy has balls of steel to say those things anonymously over the internet with ZERO chance of any repurcussions.  I would be to scared. He must be a navy seal.or something
Anonymously? I have a face pic up as my avatar. Yours has your head cutoff and you won't answer basic questions about your criminal behavior because you're ashamed of yourself. That's pretty low, dude.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2014, 08:34:24 PM »
what do want to know being that you like to get personal,that when i was 8 i built a slot car and tied a windsor knot that earned me my bobscout badge as a cub scout?you take this too serious it seems to me.
You said you were leaving, now you're back? That's what I thought. Your ego's so huge that you can't walk away from an Internet argument. It's so easy to wind you up, man. I haven't even been trying.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2014, 08:55:32 PM »
Sylvester Stallone once stated on Conan O'Brien, that in one of the very earliest versions of "Rocky", the character had a strange kind of condition. If he didn't eat a banana every now and then, he'd fall into a coma. Crazy...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2014, 10:02:26 PM »
Shizzo's self-esteem/body image taking a brutal, Groink-delivered beating in this thread.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: March 24, 2014, 10:03:11 PM »
Shizzo's self-esteem/body image taking a brutal, Groink-delivered beating in this thread.
8)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: March 24, 2014, 10:37:53 PM »
because of his bulge

THATS where your eye was immediately drawn wasn't it?? Haha I knew you were not only a skinny fat douche but also a little bit homo too... I know I know - you don't thinks it's homo as long as you spit and don't swallow...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #195 on: March 24, 2014, 10:41:45 PM »
Sylvester Stallone once stated on Conan O'Brien, that in one of the very earliest versions of "Rocky", the character had a strange kind of condition. If he didn't eat a banana every now and then, he'd fall into a coma. Crazy...

wow, googled it... this is true.   

Extremely subtle way to look into Sly's eyes as he eats a banana.  Vulnerable and helpless without it. 

Okay, that's not subtle in the least.  Eew.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2014, 03:35:07 AM »
I heard someone mention this in another thread, so had to youtube it, couldn't watch more than half. Flexing pecs and walking around checking out the crowd trying to see if anyone gives as fek lol.

Mute as music is shit

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Impressive gut.
Ψ

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2014, 04:21:37 AM »

He had charisma though, unlike the rest of these spastic clowns.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: March 25, 2014, 04:29:50 AM »
He has zero personality and charisma....see his body language when that chick said something to him, he was very shy and awkward, even someone with a 10+ physique, you can't just sit there with your oiled abs and expect the world to worship you, howveer, use the abs as that extra boost you need when you make a move on a girl and you across as witty, pleasant and interesting.

True true. And lets face it, if you're willing to jam any old chemical in your body, getting a lean physique really isn't that hard. Even with a shitty diet. That's how zyzz did it (although he is fucking dead, lets not forget; why do I keep mentioning this guy?)

The point is, your personality is the key to the pussy-shaped lock. A chiselled and lean body is just the icing on the cake, like a nice pair of shoes or a (decent) tailored shirt. If you're shy and awkward you might as cut off your dick (or learn not to be shy and awkward).

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2014, 05:41:00 AM »
say this over and over again here...skill is key. you got to have 3 things, skill, stamina , natural aggression. met so many wanna be Bruce lee dicks in my time. Being big does not mean you are hard.

Im sure you have all 3 in abundance "Donny"