Author Topic: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party  (Read 58316 times)

the trainer

Re: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party
« Reply #200 on: March 25, 2014, 06:21:59 AM »
So what the out of shape guys in this thread are trying to say is if you are in shape and take care of your body it means that you have no personality and you are full of yourself and women will find you boring and not talk to you, but if you are fat and out of shape it means that you are charming and charismatic, women will be turned on and you will get all the hot chicks.

I also see this on facebook with fat chicks commenting on a skinny girl photo telling her she is too skinny and men wont find her attractive.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: March 25, 2014, 07:43:56 AM »
So what the out of shape guys in this thread are trying to say is if you are in shape and take care of your body it means that you have no personality and you are full of yourself and women will find you boring and not talk to you, but if you are fat and out of shape it means that you are charming and charismatic, women will be turned on and you will get all the hot chicks.

I also see this on facebook with fat chicks commenting on a skinny girl photo telling her she is too skinny and men wont find her attractive.

No, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. What the majority of people are saying is that you need charisma primarily to score with women, but obviously being good looking and taking care of yourself helps.

Most people here are referring to the chap in the OP's post who obviously doesn't take care of himself and is a chemically bloated sack of shit. Who also happens to have zero charisma and personality.

In case you were supposing my stance comes from a position of envy, rest assured, I look fantastic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #202 on: March 25, 2014, 07:48:14 AM »
He had charisma though, unlike the rest of these spastic clowns.

Guys that go to parties like a rave or wherever he is with a backpack on is holding one thing in there and that is a lot of drugs that he is taking and selling.  Just like in college, you want to know who the drug dealers are?  it's the kid always wearing a backpack but yet never goes to class.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 25, 2014, 07:50:19 AM »
Guys that go to parties like a rave or wherever he is with a backpack on is holding one thing in there and that is a lot of drugs that he is taking and selling.  Just like in college, you want to know who the drug dealers are?  it's the kid always wearing a backpack but yet never goes to class.

zyzz is dancing like an epileptic there
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #204 on: March 25, 2014, 07:51:22 AM »
zyzz is dancing like an epileptic there

Those guys are higher than a fucking kite.  Special K, X, GHB and who knows what else.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2014, 08:58:22 AM »
Not long ago I saw what I would consider one of the prettiest chicks I've ever seen.  Just a spectacular specimen of a female from face to body, just perfect and in tow was her boyfriend, about 6 inches shorter wearing a black flat brimmed baseball hat, those super long black shorts with high black socks and a white t-shirt and the guy probably weighed 110 pounds.  Sure you can say that he probably has a 12 inch cock, but how would she know before meeting him?  You can say he has money but again he doesn't look like he has a single penny.  Probably just some guy who had the balls to talk to her probably from high school days or something.

that's rare though.  the guy was probably just in the right place at the right time. Probably caught her at a time when she was emotionally vulnerable and just got out of a nasty breakup....  she got cheated on by an alpha.
l

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2014, 09:00:51 AM »
Those guys are higher than a fucking kite.  Special K, X, GHB and who knows what else.

Drugs and heat don't go well together...add to this some Tren and you've got Zyzz's autopsy results.
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2014, 09:04:30 AM »
Drugs and heat don't go well together...add to this some Tren and you've got Zyzz's autopsy results.

That and Zyzz's allergy problems like the squat rack

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2014, 10:18:30 AM »
Speaking from personal experience...there have been times in my life where I wasn't in good shape.
Most times i am...much easier to meet women when you look great.  How this can be disputed is beyond me

100% agree
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 25, 2014, 10:21:59 AM »
Thats nice but we're not arguing about what women do in bed. Most of them grab/pull/stroke/admire your body when you're having sex, whether you're jacked or an average guy.

We're talking about whether being in elite shape guarantees or significantly improves your odds of getting attractive women in social settings.

This (old) picture of me on hols, was NOT taken in bed as you can see, I wasn't even in good shape as this was at the end of 10 days of junk food and drinking daily and no gym.

We got talkign to a group of girls on way back to our hotel, of all 4 of us, they only asked me to take my top off, by the end, one of them came back to my hotel that night....now imagine this scenario happening had I looked like Shizzo.

S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #210 on: March 25, 2014, 10:26:00 AM »
This (old) picture of me on hols, was NOT taken in bed as you can see, I wasn't even in good shape as this was at the end of 10 days of eating junk food and drinking everyday and no training.

We got talkign to a group of girls on way back to our hotel, of all 4 of us, they only asked me to take my top off, and guess what, one of them came back to my hotel that night....now imagine this scenario happening had I looked like Shizzo.

Were they ditch pigs?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #211 on: March 25, 2014, 10:26:22 AM »
We got talkign to a group of girls on way back to our hotel, of all 4 of us, they only asked me to take my top off, and guess what, one of them came back to my hotel that night....now imagine this scenario happening had I looked like Shizzo.

If you had looked like Shizzo, two of the girls would have came back to your hotel that night.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 25, 2014, 10:31:32 AM »
If you had looked like Shizzo, two of the girls would have came back to your hotel that night.

With Shizzo's physique? Only if they were beaten, tied up and bundled into a car boot.
S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #213 on: March 25, 2014, 10:35:48 AM »
With Shizzo's physique? Only if they were beaten, tied up and bundled into a car boot.

With Shizzo's physique and face, you'd get even more lucky and score better chicks.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 25, 2014, 10:39:07 AM »
You are wider than Phill  ;).

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #215 on: March 25, 2014, 10:41:50 AM »
some guys are just have no game...no matter how you slice it.

I just got off the phone with A friend of mine who updated me on his date last night.
dude is  6'1 and looks like a van damme... Yesterday, he went to Savannah (about 200 miles from here) to go on a date with some chick he met off POF. He didn't even kiss her. Told me she pulled her hand away when he went to grab it ;D

When I asked why he didnt kiss her he told me he didnt want to ruin his chances ::) haha good luck getting in her pants now buddy.

Can you imagine going to another state to see a chick, paying for her dinner,  and not even making out with her? Brutal.  
l

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #216 on: March 25, 2014, 10:47:20 AM »

Can you imagine going to another state to see a chick, paying for her dinner,  and not even making out with her? Brutal.  

I can't even imagine peeling one of those used skags off POF for anything.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: March 25, 2014, 10:47:41 AM »
This (old) picture of me on hols, was NOT taken in bed as you can see, I wasn't even in good shape as this was at the end of 10 days of junk food and drinking daily and no gym.

We got talkign to a group of girls on way back to our hotel, of all 4 of us, they only asked me to take my top off, by the end, one of them came back to my hotel that night....now imagine this scenario happening had I looked like Shizzo.

Horrible tattoos.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: March 25, 2014, 10:49:47 AM »
Yeah, I can imagine it. Your friend's a fucking loser. He still hasn't learned that you don't end up slamming a woman's minge by paying a cover charge at the door. In short, he's friend material. I'm sure she already had 5 other guys who could do the same thing. Why would she fuck him? He isn't bringing anything new or interesting to the table.

If he wanted sex, he'd have worked on her until she was convinced it was in her interest to drive out to him. I know guys who've succeeded in making women work for them, rather than the other way around. Within 2 weeks, they're running behind their boyfriend's backs and ditching their friends/family in order to be with the new boy who makes them wet just by texting them once every 3 dyas. But it takes learning the art of manipulation, and not all guys can do that. And all the muscle and striations in the world won't substitute a good sales pitch. The probem is most guys want pussy right away. It doesn't work like that. You have to earn it first. They tip their hand to the girl within 15 minutes of talking to her, which is all the time she needs to decide if he's going to get his nuts off or not.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 25, 2014, 10:54:56 AM »
Horrible tattoos.

I got laid that night :D

And you lost your argument, so you divert it and attack the person instead of his views as usual  ::)
S

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: March 25, 2014, 10:56:51 AM »
I got laid that night :D

And you lost your argument, so you divert it and attack the person instead of his views as usual  ::)
No I didn't lose my argument. You posted a photo of some headless cumpig rubbing your 15" pythons and that, in your mind, makes you some kind of alpha who gets laid left and right on account of a permabulker half-black physique. Which I don't believe you did for a second. You're trying way too hard.

Nice receding hairline. That thing goes back further than the Pyramids, lol.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 25, 2014, 11:01:43 AM »
No I didn't lose my argument. You posted a photo of some headless cumpig rubbing your 15" pythons and that, in your mind, makes you some kind of alpha who gets laid left and right on account of a permabulker half-black physique. Which I don't believe you did for a second. You're trying way too hard.

ohhh are we melting-down yet icelord :D
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #222 on: March 25, 2014, 11:02:04 AM »

those look like at least 18"s

you hater

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: March 25, 2014, 11:03:22 AM »
those look like at least 18"s

you hater
If those are 18s, you have good taste in women.

get it

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: March 25, 2014, 11:04:30 AM »
ohhh are we melting-down yet icelord :D
You posted a shirtless photo of yourself on a muscleman site to prove to another man on the Internet that women like you on account of your 2-pack and wild homo tattoos. You can't accuse anyone else of melting down.