Author Topic: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party  (Read 58314 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2014, 11:10:08 AM »
You posted a shirtless photo of yourself on a muscleman site to prove to another man on the Internet that women like you on account of your 2-pack and wild homo tattoos. You can't accuse anyone else of melting down.

Cos on this muscleman site, seems like everyone especially you, does nothing but slate other people in every way, yet fail to back it up.  I can back up everything I say with a single pic.

I have a massive cock too, way bigger than anything you'd imagine and I'd be happy to post you a picture of that too. Now go on a 3g cycle for the next two years and I can guarantee you no amount of muscle will undermine the fact that my "part Hebrew" cock is soo much bigger than yours.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2014, 11:12:27 AM »
Anabolichalo, will you feck off once and for all with these pictures of 5 dollar Hebrew hooker, you've ruined just about evet other thread I made lol
S

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2014, 11:13:17 AM »
Cos on this muscleman site, seems like everyone especially you, does nothing but slate other people in every way, yet fail to back it up.  I can back up everything I say with a single pic.

I have a massive cock too, way bigger than anything you'd imagine and I'd be happy to post you a picture of that too. Now go on a 3g cycle for the next two years and I can guarantee you no amount of muscle will undermine the fact that might my "part Hebrew" cock is soo much bigger than yours.
You have a baby dick, your tattoos are horrible, your mouth could fit the front of a Peterbilt in it, your forehead goes back to your ass crack, your black genetics resemble pasty white office worker genetics, and you don't get laid. Hope this helps.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2014, 11:13:42 AM »
Anabolichalo, will you feck off once and for all with these pictures of 5 dollar Hebrew hooker, you've ruined just about evet other thread I made lol
DO NOT TALK ABOUT THESE LADIES LIKE THAT YOU DISRESPECTFUL CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2014, 11:14:00 AM »
Yeah, I can imagine it. Your friend's a fucking loser. He still hasn't learned that you don't end up slamming a woman's minge by paying a cover charge at the door. In short, he's friend material. I'm sure she already had 5 other guys who could do the same thing. Why would she fuck him? He isn't bringing anything new or interesting to the table.

If he wanted sex, he'd have told her to drive out to him. I know guys who've succeeded in making women work for them, rather than the other way around. Within 2 weeks, they're running behind their boyfriend's backs and ditching their friends/family in order to be with the new boy who makes them wet just by texting them once every 3 dyas. But it takes learning the art of manipulation, and not all guys can do that. And all the muscle and striations in the world can't trump that.

I went to the club with him on Friday, in the car he was on the phone with her. HE started telling her how he didn't have alot of money and how he likes the fact hat she isnt shallow, and how he feels comfortable talking to her, and is there for her if he needs anything  ;D (he really said this to her)

He's a great guy and I wouldnt want to put the dude down and call him a loser to his face... but I dont understand whyyyyyyyy is it sooooo hard for some guys to be an asshole to women?
l

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2014, 11:14:33 AM »
You have a baby dick, your tattoos are horrible, your mouth could fit the front of a Peterbilt in it, your forehead goes back to your ass crack, your black genetics resemble pasty white office worker genetics, and you don't get laid. Hope this helps.

Please don't insult white people, they have nothing to with our argument.

I do get laid, and I have more on my plate than I can handle.

My cock is bigger than yours, keep calling a small dick and i'll plaster it on here with a tape measure next to it.

I have very good genetics, I get lean quick, my muscles fill out quick and Im 6ft3 (with a bigger cock than you)

All you're doing now is come across as a lame hater, nothing else  :-*
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2014, 11:14:48 AM »

Skorp, my brother. That is a VERY manly hairy hand on your shoulder. I hope it's just a garden-variety UK pig-beast and not a schmoe groping.

*shudder* NO HOMO.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2014, 11:17:35 AM »
that's right

white man rule the world

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: March 25, 2014, 11:17:39 AM »
HE started telling her how he didn't have alot of money and how he likes the fact hat she isnt shallow, and how he feels comfortable talking to her, and is there for her if he needs anything  ;D (he really said this to her)
So he's a gigantic loser with no basic understanding of what turns women off when they talk to men. Check.

but I dont understand whyyyyyyyy is it sooooo hard for some guys to be an asshole to women?

Because being an asshole to women isn't calling them fat or telling them they should feel lucky to be in your presence. It's striking a balance between being just mysterious enough not to give everything away about your personal life without completely withholding the essentials. Being condescending and assertive when they act stupid, but apologizing later and offering to take them out for a nice meal or a movie later. Losing your temper but also being there for them when they need someone to cry to. And most importantly, not buying them gifts except on a few specific occasions and keeping the compliments to a minimum except when needed.

Most guys can't do those things or don't want to learn how. So they won't get what they're looking for.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: March 25, 2014, 11:18:15 AM »
You're half white. What's it like being a halfbreed?

I'd really hate to be mixed.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 25, 2014, 11:19:38 AM »

I've never been full breed, how the fuck am I meant to know  ::)

Being mixed doesn't bother me, being a loser like you would.
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 25, 2014, 11:20:39 AM »
who is black, your daddy or mama ???

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: March 25, 2014, 11:22:06 AM »
I've never been full breed, how the fuck am I meant to know  ::)

Being mixed doesn't bother, but I'd hate to be a loser like you
Nice deflection. I can see why you have to try so hard to prove yourself to other people online. You hate yourself.  ;D 8)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 25, 2014, 11:24:05 AM »
who is black, your daddy or mama ???

Neither technically, both are mixed....mud sharking goes a long way back in my family.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 25, 2014, 11:25:36 AM »
Nice deflection. I can see why you have to try so hard to prove yourself to other people online. You hate yourself.  ;D 8)

I sometimes do...then I go for a piss and look at the size of my cock and I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 25, 2014, 11:36:06 AM »

whats with all the hate all of a sudden

he must be getting under your skin

if you have to resort to cheap racist digs

skorpio is a good guy
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: March 25, 2014, 11:36:30 AM »
whats with all the hate all of a sudden

he must be getting under your skin

if you have to resort to cheap racist digs

skorpio is a good guy
What's wrong with racism?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 25, 2014, 11:37:35 AM »
icelord i will smack you around if you talk like that to prince dianabol

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: March 25, 2014, 11:39:01 AM »
icelord i will smack you around if you talk like that to prince dianabol
lol, dbol. That's popular among physique competitors and ñigger stick-up men.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 25, 2014, 11:39:35 AM »
What's wrong with racism?

most racism is based on ignorance

T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: March 25, 2014, 11:40:29 AM »

Says who?

I think racism is just dandy. Not all races are made the same. It's generally accepted through historical achievements that White men occupy the top of the pyramid, with dark-skinned African-Caribbean races at the bottom with Native Indians. The UK practiced it for 400 years through its colonialist policies. Be proud of your heritage.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #246 on: March 25, 2014, 11:42:01 AM »
This disucssion turned real ugly real fast.  Banging on a guy's race?  not cool. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #247 on: March 25, 2014, 11:42:32 AM »

icelord was giving njflex shit yesterday.  That about sums him up.
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 25, 2014, 11:42:49 AM »
Says who?

I think racism is just dandy. Not all races are made the same. It's generally accepted through historical achievements that White men occupy the top of the pyramid, with dark-skinned African-Caribbean races at the bottom with Native Indians. The UK practiced it for 400 years through its colonialist policies. Be proud of your heritage.

i hope you are trolling

otherwise you are just a cu nt

which is it
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: March 25, 2014, 11:43:11 AM »
This disucssion turned real ugly real fast.  Banging on a guy's race?  not cool. 
He isn't even a race. It's an unholy puddle of inferior mixed with the worst elements of the White race. The equivalent of a radioactive latrine filter.