Author Topic: Shawn Ray's Dirty Laundry  (Read 8573 times)

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
Shawn Ray's Dirty Laundry
« on: November 17, 2007, 06:20:00 PM »
She got out of jail a long time ago. But still, stop attacking someone's family. Same rules apply. Just because Shawn isn't here doesn't mean free reign on him.  Story goes that as she was going cross country, the police stopped her for speeding, opened the trunk, and found the drugs. Even though she didn't know, the law says that if you transport cocaine, you are just as guilty. But enough of that!

This was a true story??

Holy. Fucking. Shit. 
All this time, I thought you guys were just breaking his balls.  But no, attacking him for sticking his mother with his COCAINE in NOT attacking his family.  Even though she did his time (damn, that is SO fucked up!), he is still the one being convicted in the court of public opinion...AS HE SHOULD BE.

This is unfuckingreal....a completely unforgiveable crime, in my opinion.
I can't believe I ever defended this jackass, let alone supported his show. 

From bodybuilding.com

I heard a rumor that Shawn Ray's mother is in prison. Is this true and what was she charged with?

I'm assuming you came up with this question because of what went down in Arlington with a family member of Ronnie Coleman. Well, this rumor is absolutely true. Shawn's mother has been in prison for quite a few years now but to be honest with you I'd rather not say what she as charged with. It's something that I think Mr. Ray would much rather keep a secret along with all the other magazines that have been doing that for several years now. Actually, now that I think about it, I would be doing the same thing the magazines do if I was not totally honest with you, my readers, and I want to keep my readers for many years to come. Shawn Ray's mother was caught with several keys of cocaine in the trunk of a car that she apparently was driving, or she was a passenger of the vehicle. From what I understand, she knew nothing of the drugs in the trunk but the authorities didn't see it that way. Personally, I don't think I've ever been in a car that I didn't know there was cocaine in.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: Shawn Ray's Dirty Laundry
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »
SHUTUP..

Who cares, get a fuking life! What does Shawns mom have anything to do with this site, Bodybuilding, etc.

This site is full of retards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 06:50:11 PM »
old old news

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 06:50:36 PM »
hahaha pretty funny.. Isn't his mom a crackhead?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 06:51:12 PM »
hahaha pretty funny.. Isn't his mom a crackhead?

Did Shawn drop the dime on her to his DEA friends?
Ron: "I am lazy."

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 06:59:51 PM »
She was just trying to help her son out.
Any mother would have done the exact same thing.  They don't think of the consequences.  that is a fact.
Shawn didn't care about the consequences.  That is another fact.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 07:01:27 PM »
 :-\

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 07:03:15 PM »
:-\

He doesn't care. 
posting that image is self serving.  it is a waste of bandwidth.  Shawn doesn't care.  there is no point in you trying to make him feel remorseful.

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 09:28:31 PM »

From bodybuilding.com

I heard a rumor that Shawn Ray's mother is in prison. Is this true and what was she charged with?

I'm assuming you came up with this question because of what went down in Arlington with a family member of Ronnie Coleman. Well, this rumor is absolutely true. Shawn's mother has been in prison for quite a few years now but to be honest with you I'd rather not say what she as charged with. It's something that I think Mr. Ray would much rather keep a secret along with all the other magazines that have been doing that for several years now. Actually, now that I think about it, I would be doing the same thing the magazines do if I was not totally honest with you, my readers, and I want to keep my readers for many years to come. Shawn Ray's mother was caught with several keys of cocaine in the trunk of a car that she apparently was driving, or she was a passenger of the vehicle. From what I understand, she knew nothing of the drugs in the trunk but the authorities didn't see it that way. Personally, I don't think I've ever been in a car that I didn't know there was cocaine in.

There are a lot of holes in this story.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 09:40:23 PM »
I always got a good vibe from Shawn...

I'm a perceptive person and rarely am I wrong with my judgments of character, but I suspect in Shawn's case I may have been.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »
I always got a good vibe from Shawn...

I'm a perceptive person and rarely am I wrong with my judgments of character, but I suspect in Shawn's case I may have been.
funny, he always gave me the creeps, sgt. d I liked.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »
I knew there was something odd about Shawn playing it low-key on this site; as recent as last month.  Yeah, I think his early retirement from competition was due to drug and steroid dealing; for which he turned himself in as an informant.  Pointing finger onto the wrong people, and not himself.  

I heard that a few years ago, Shawn was kicked out of a (then) Powerhouse Gym, because they were recieving mysterious boxed packages from unkown source, and in "c/o" Shawn Raye.  Now that's sneaky and suspicious.

I heard that his father is some man-of-the-cloth; and now his mother is in jail for cocaine.  Holy Shit Shawn!!  Why do you let people suffer your punishment.  I doubt we'll hear from him on this site.  He's Getto, or he's exactly like his mother!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 10:05:50 PM »
I knew there was something odd about Shawn playing it low-key on this site; as recent as last month.  Yeah, I think his early retirement from competition was due to drug and steroid dealing; for which he turned himself in as an informant.  Pointing finger onto the wrong people, and not himself. 

I heard that a few years ago, Shawn was kicked out of a (then) Powerhouse Gym, because they were recieving mysterious boxed packages from unkown source, and in "c/o" Shawn Raye.  Now that's sneaky.  And that is suspicious.

I heard that his father is some man-of-the-cloth; and now his mother is in jail for cocaine.  Holy Shit Shawn!!  Why do you let people suffer your punishment.  I doubt we'll hear from him on this site.  He's Getto!!

Assuming this is all true:

It's possible that a lot of drug money that Shawn earned went towards supporting his mother.  Maybe she took the heat because the consequences to him would be a lot greater.

I am not opposed to Shawn selling cocaine or steroids or what have you as that is simply an adult decision to make and everyone's personal choice - however, doing it and ratting out others for doing the same is simply not cool.  I despise hypocrites.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 10:10:37 PM »
what bullshit thread is this, talking bout someones mother..

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 10:12:34 PM »
Dude, I don't know what you are going on about ??? ??? ???

Shawn's mom is NOT in prison!

This cocaine nonsense is years old. And how can you accuse Shawn of having anything to do with something his mom was involved in.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 10:14:43 PM »
Could you imagine all of the crap mother's all over this country are getting cause their baby boys are talking smack on Getbig!

Can your mom stop you from posting here ??? Can she be blamed for what you post ???

Then how on earth is Shawn involved with this ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 10:16:28 PM »
Dude, I don't know what you are going on about ??? ??? ???

Shawn's mom is NOT in prison!

This cocaine nonsense is years old. And how can you accuse Shawn of having anything to do with something his mom was involved in.

What are the real facts of this story?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »
The real facts have NOTHING to do with Shawn.

Maybe TMZ will get on the case :D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2007, 10:19:51 PM »
The real facts have NOTHING to do with Shawn.

Maybe TMZ will get on the case :D

Give us full disclosure and let's put this topic to rest once and for all.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2007, 10:23:38 PM »
This topic has been resting for years.

Some people may not like Shawn, but he's a pretty good guy. He has flaws just like the rest of us. Going to jail ain't one of them.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2007, 10:28:14 PM »
Assuming this is all true:

It's possible that a lot of drug money that Shawn earned went towards supporting his mother.  Maybe she took the heat because the consequences to him would be a lot greater.

I am not opposed to Shawn selling cocaine or steroids or what have you as that is simply an adult decision to make and everyone's personal choice - however, doing it and ratting out others for doing the same is simply not cool.  I despise hypocrites.

Assuming that this is all true:  He's a getto drug-dealing pimp bitch, like his mother.  Or, she's enabling him to continue criminal behavior.  If you were a parent how would you stop a 40-sum y/o son or daughter from this type of activity?  And lets add that your spouse is a minister? 

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 10:34:29 PM »
You guys are funny.

The only thing you will ever be able to rip Shawn about is his smack talkin'.

I'm not trying to defend him. It just annoys me when people try to turn people into something they're not, just cause that person is successful.

People should be asking Shawn how to make a successful career out of bodybuilding. He retired before he was 40 yrs old, has his health and is loving life.

We all could only hope to be so blessed.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 10:38:10 PM »
You guys are funny.

The only thing you will ever be able to rip Shawn about is his smack talkin'.

I'm not trying to defend him. It just annoys me when people try to turn people into something they're not, just cause that person is successful.

People should be asking Shawn how to make a successful career out of bodybuilding. He retired before he was 40 yrs old, has his health and is loving life.

We all could only hope to be so blessed.

Yes, he's more successful than his own drug-dealing mother.  Maybe she's selling drugs to support Shawn.  How successful was Shawn?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2007, 10:39:15 PM »
I heard Shawn used to do lines off Sasha's longwanger.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2007, 10:43:40 PM »
I heard Shawn used to do lines off Sasha's longwanger.

You'd be doing lines off of Sasha if people on here didn't tell you what she/he was ;D