Author Topic: Which one REALLY worked?  (Read 3380 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Which one REALLY worked?
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 09:12:03 AM »

Herculean Xtreme (Nitric Oxide Booster from Phenom Labs)

Best pump I have ever gotten!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2009, 09:14:22 AM »
best pump and fastest gains - went from competing at 175 to 225 in 2yrs

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2009, 02:15:02 PM »
Which one supplement have you taken that you could 100% for sure say it worked, and worked great? 
Ceatine and vanadyl

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »
Which one supplement have you taken that you could 100% for sure say it worked, and worked great? 

vanadyl sulphate
creatine
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 02:26:53 PM »
vanadyl sulphate
creatine
Right on - Creatine then the vanadyl has the insulin effect made great gains on it...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 02:28:04 PM »
oils

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 02:32:06 PM »
Creatine and ZMA.
I swear ZMA helped my test. I got stronger and slept better

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 02:32:25 PM »

dustin

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »
Protein of course (I'd be lost without it - whey concentrates, whey iso/hydrosylates, casein)
Fat burners - mostly just from caffeine but the non-stim thermos really help, it complements ephedrine nicely
X-Factor - although I eat red meat and fish, arachidonic acid is part of the muscle building cascade and should work for anyone
Creatine - monohydrate works great, magnesium creatine chelate and other salts work great for "non-responders"
Beta alanine - right up there with creatine monohydrate, has science to back it up and gives tons of muscular endurance
Pre workout supplements - call me a newb, but the nootropics, arginine and other "pump" ingredients may not build muscle but gives you a mental edge

I've spent way too much on supplements. I was desperate to get big and after spending thousands I realized that all you need is the staples. Depending on what sort of meat I'm consuming, I may or may not cycle a bit of creatine monohydrate, I always have protein shakes, sometimes take a fat burner with ephedrine or pre workout supp before the gym and take beta alanine. Just the basics are necessary, that and general health supplements like flax, fish oils, fiber, multivitamins and multiminerals, etc. Don't spend a fortune on other shit. Almost nothing works, and if it does work it's so underdosed that you have to double or triple the dosage to feel anything at all.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 02:40:37 PM »
Protein of course (I'd be lost without it - whey concentrates, whey iso/hydrosylates, casein)
Fat burners - mostly just from caffeine but the non-stim thermos really help, it complements ephedrine nicely
X-Factor - although I eat red meat and fish, arachidonic acid is part of the muscle building cascade and should work for anyone
Creatine - monohydrate works great, magnesium creatine chelate and other salts work great for "non-responders"
Beta alanine - right up there with creatine monohydrate, has science to back it up and gives tons of muscular endurance
Pre workout supplements - call me a newb, but the nootropics, arginine and other "pump" ingredients may not build muscle but gives you a mental edge

I've spent way too much on supplements. I was desperate to get big and after spending thousands I realized that all you need is the staples. Depending on what sort of meat I'm consuming, I may or may not cycle a bit of creatine monohydrate, I always have protein shakes, sometimes take a fat burner with ephedrine or pre workout supp before the gym and take beta alanine. Just the basics are necessary, that and general health supplements like flax, fish oils, fiber, multivitamins and multiminerals, etc. Don't spend a fortune on other shit. Almost nothing works, and if it does work it's so underdosed that you have to double or triple the dosage to feel anything at all.
Nice point only a few things help, Creatine, Protein, Vanadyl most of the rest is BS

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 03:00:33 PM »
Plazmosis and Leukic hardcore stacked together. best gains of my life.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 03:19:46 PM »

.....we have a winner

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 03:32:24 PM »

How could you afford it? Did you have a sponsor?  :P

But you are right: GH + test >>> all the crap that the supplement companies peddle to suckers who want to part with their cash.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 03:33:45 PM »
XTEND (free amino acids)
follow the arrows

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 03:35:23 PM »
Nice point only a few things help, Creatine, Protein, Vanadyl most of the rest is BS

beta alanine works better than creatine, but both work.

the x factor product he mentioned is probably the single best supplement you will ever be able to buy.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2009, 03:37:57 PM »
jack shit...just get the real stuff

everyone that cant get real nolva preaches about this stuff
thats not true at all. novadex xt by gaspari is a potent anti aromatase, called ATD. atd is a very effective anti aromatase agent, and in fact its better for bodybuilders than letro and adex...the only illegal one that compares is aromasin... and they basically do the samething.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 03:39:38 PM »
None.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2009, 03:59:04 PM »
what oils Fish?

a few years back, when my triglyceride levels were way too high, up to 12 g of fish oil capsules a day quickly got them back to normal.  now I take 3 g/day.

but when I was much younger and first started getting serious about getting muscular, I was following the fad of the time in eating an ultra-low carb diet.  didn't work.  when I started adding tablespoons of oils high in EFAs (flax seed oil, Udo's Choice, etc) to my protein drinks I got both big and lean.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2009, 05:11:32 PM »

I am a big believer in Vitargo cocktails pre-workout. I usually go with about 60grams of Vitargo, (not generic Waxy Maize but actual Vitargo), about 5-8 grams of bcaas, 5-10 grams of creatine, (or I just throw in a couple of scoops of whatever nitric oxide formula I happen to be using at the moment), a few grams of glutamine, and couple of grams of HMB.

I drink about half of it preworkout, and sip the other half thruout the workout.

This has worked really well for me, and I recommend anyone try a similar variation of it.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »
Does anyone in the UK know where to get powdered BCAA's from?  Everything seems to be in tablet form.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2009, 05:38:38 PM »
thats not true at all. novadex xt by gaspari is a potent anti aromatase, called ATD. atd is a very effective anti aromatase agent, and in fact its better for bodybuilders than letro and adex...the only illegal one that compares is aromasin... and they basically do the samething.

I will support you on this bombz...... :)

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »
At the time I thought it was a supplement because it was legal - Legal Gear's M1t. Many people talked about the harsh side effects of M1t but I never got them...always felt like a million bucks, strong as hell. Lost body fat, too.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »
ECA
protein
creatine
Fish oil

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2009, 09:58:03 PM »
lets no forget the most necessay of all supplements.......hydrox ycrealukigakannotator , uh......tech ;) ;) ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2009, 01:33:40 AM »
How could you afford it? Did you have a sponsor?  :P

But you are right: GH + test >>> all the crap that the supplement companies peddle to suckers who want to part with their cash.

That's insulin stud.