Author Topic: 17 years old 5'8'' 190  (Read 54146 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: 17 years old 5'8'' 190
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2007, 10:06:50 AM »

lmao! when did I say I was 205? I'm up to 192 right now, idk how I can prove that..I haven't measured my arms in forever so I don't know what they are...they're over 16..the only reason I post my weight is just to give you an idea of how much I weigh..I think bodyweight is one of the most misleading things a bodybuilder can focus on...As for height I'm about 5'8''ish...

I don't understand why you guys keep following this thread, though..I mean, "usmokepole", c'mon, if I'm in such bad shape why the hell are you keeping progress in my thread? There's nothing anyone can say to hinder my confidence, I went from 5'7'' 115 lbs freshman year to 5'8'' 192 lbs junior year, you just can't stop me...also, what makes you think I'm not 190? Don't you see my lower body? Like I keep telling these kids, I really don't like you or care what you have to say until you post pics, as for frozzor I at least respect him for stepping up, and if those pics are legit and not photoshopped(which I doubt they arent, you can definitely tell..it doesnt make it any better than he hasnt posted in this thread for a couple days since we've accused him of it) I will give him that he is bigger than me..but until you post PICS I have no respect for you whatsoever, or what you have to say that's negative/derrogatory...if you have constructive criticism I can fully appreciate that, anything more than that, get off me.  I mean, that's basically just like fans at a football game saying they can do better, but never stepping onto the field into the other person's shoes...we're all different people, all with different genetics, personalities, etc...and until you learn to appreciate/respect other people's hardwork, I really don't respect YOU as a person...you registered these forums KNOWING that it was a bodybuilding/figure forum but still decide to disrespect the sport by 1.flaming other people's hard work
                                      2.thinking size has everything to do with it
                                      3.Sitting in the stands the whole time and not doing anything to back up your little "bitchfit".
you can be a spokesman for advil ::)

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2007, 10:11:12 AM »
Zac, you plan on being a competitive bber? Have you picked out a show you wanna do?

Yeah, I'm working with a trainer in Florida who is going to fly me down there and have me compete in some show in Tampa Bay during the summer.. and then a couple of local shows(Kansas City Classic, a couple shows in Oklahoma.)  

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2007, 10:13:47 AM »
What about the teen nationals in pittsburgh? And this guy is flying u down there outta his own pocket?! Monster generosity if he is!

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2007, 10:18:22 AM »
What about the teen nationals in pittsburgh? And this guy is flying u down there outta his own pocket?! Monster generosity if he is!

idk..I think I need more contest experience before I do something like that, lol.

but yeah, he's flying me down out of his own money(the guy's loaded) and I'm going to stay there for like two weeks where I can just cruise the town, check out beaches, train, and he's going to be paying for all my food, supplements down there..it'll be an awesome experience to get the hell outta this town(my town only has like 11,000 people, lol)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2007, 10:34:15 AM »

idk..I think I need more contest experience before I do something like that, lol.

but yeah, he's flying me down out of his own money(the guy's loaded) and I'm going to stay there for like two weeks where I can just cruise the town, check out beaches, train, and he's going to be paying for all my food, supplements down there..it'll be an awesome experience to get the hell outta this town(my town only has like 11,000 people, lol)
doing gay for pay already?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2007, 02:28:34 PM »

homeboy to boy toy in only 49 post.   Hope you know nobody does things for free and if he is doing this out of the kindness of his cock you know he wants something in return.  Do you really think your the only kid your age your size with potential. you my friend are about to find out what it means to pay your own way.
I

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2007, 03:27:15 PM »
homeboy to boy toy in only 49 post.   Hope you know nobody does things for free and if he is doing this out of the kindness of his cock you know he wants something in return.  Do you really think your the only kid your age your size with potential. you my friend are about to find out what it means to pay your own way.

He heard about me through wrestling scouts, he also heard I did bodybuilding on the side of wrestling/football, which is his main interest..main reason he was so interested was my GPA and how involved I was in school extra curriculars...he already has payed for a bus ticket for me to go visit family in Wisconsin this Christmas break..I know he's for real, he has claimed he is legit and I really "hope you know" that SOME people don't rely on just bodybuilding...I'm a football player at heart and bodybuilding really is just one of my sub-hobbies.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2007, 03:33:12 PM »
Good for you Zac. As long as you know the guy is legit and not out to take advantage of you in any way. You're a good kid and deserve good things.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2007, 04:21:57 PM »
DON'T DROP THE SOAP!
S

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2007, 04:31:53 PM »
Good for you Zac. As long as you know the guy is legit and not out to take advantage of you in any way. You're a good kid and deserve good things.

Thanks, bro

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2007, 06:21:45 PM »

dude i promise you im much bigger then you, im 230 5 10 and have been 240. im also a natty. however, im 22 years old(so i should be bigger), your crazy big for your age my upper body was a little bigger then yours at your age but your legs are definitely bigger, actually much bigger, your also leaner. you have crazy genetics for your age, im just fucking around grilling the shit out of little kids on the internet because my life sucks and im going no were and i hope that i turn pro soon so i dont have to rely on intelligence.

you will be a monster when your older, if you keep going and stay focused. Some people on this site live for flaming others, im only fucking with you son.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2007, 06:25:03 PM »
and if your diet sucks as much as you say it does because of monetary issues then you have crazy genetics.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2007, 08:40:01 PM »
uspolesmoker   stop kissing his ass  your such a bitch
I

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2007, 08:42:48 PM »

Because someone has something positive to say to me you're calling him a bitch? I think you're the bitch...and a jealous one at that...

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2007, 09:03:40 PM »
another

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2007, 09:18:45 PM »
since a lot of you guys are just waking up i'm sure, I'll give you a few pics to start your day off right

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2007, 09:20:36 PM »
more

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2007, 09:42:22 PM »

Because someone has something positive to say to me you're calling him a bitch? I think you're the bitch...and a jealous one at that...
dude are you on glue  you have nothing for me to be jealous of. first off I could buy your hood anytime I choose to   second your a skinny little kid third why are you choking yourself off in those pics.
I

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2007, 06:56:14 AM »

haha, your the one that started the fucking sap thread about love and compassion for online picture posters. i can tell you were a premature baby from the dialect in your posts.

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2007, 07:28:00 AM »
that old man id's gonna have a blast with him on vacation.

The Dog.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 08, 2007, 08:34:14 AM »
dude are you on glue  you have nothing for me to be jealous of. first off I could buy your hood anytime I choose to   second your a skinny little kid third why are you choking yourself off in those pics.

who are you slacker?

trying to make a name for urself here man? why bother its a fucking forum for christs sake

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
« Reply #196 on: January 08, 2007, 08:53:11 AM »

who are you slacker?

trying to make a name for urself here man? why bother its a fucking forum for christs sake

do you want me to track him down and rape him with my can of mace?

God Bless, The Dog.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2007, 09:02:55 AM »
Yeah man you arent that special. Awsome work but when i was in highschool your body would have been second tier.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2007, 10:18:53 AM »

lol... yup, u'll be paying that out of your ass but i guess u already knew that so...  lol good luck

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2007, 10:21:46 AM »
Yeah man you arent that special. Awsome work but when i was in highschool your body would have been second tier.
"big" mal in all his infinite wisdom strikes again ::)
follow the arrows